Contest: Vote for my wife and I, win Bioshock 2 (X360) or $5 Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgk2044

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Here's the deal, we're having a grudge match with a couple that was supposedly our "friends", but they are undercutting us on a contest. My wife and I got married in November, and I did my business with a local jeweler to pick out the ring myself, and they were very helpful with it all.

Cut to now, this couple just entered themselves into the contest, without doing business with the company at all. I can't even begin to explain how low this couple has always been to us. So this means war. Just to throw in another thing, their parents bought their ring for them, like everything else in their life.

In order to help us out, I'm giving away my copy of Bioshock 2 for the Xbox 360 if we win this contest, all you need to do is vote for us, and post here once you've done so. There's no way to check if the users here actually voted, but I'll trust my CAG colleagues to do the right thing. And if we get enough votes, I'll throw in $5 Paypal gift to another random user as well as Bioshock 2.

All you need to do is go to the site below, like the jeweler, then vote for Heather Clouse in the contest app. You can unlike, and remove the app afterwards, it makes no difference to me whatsoever. Thanks for your help CAGs, hopefully we can beat these spoiled brats down.

https://www.facebook.com/MichaelEllerDiamonds?v=app_197602066931325&app_data=vote_entry_id=2858600

Contest ends February 10th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for her, please do the same for me on the link in my signature, and post that you did in my cntest thread and you might win there as well!

[quote name='brernurse']I voted for her, please do the same for me on the link in my signature, and post that you did in my cntest thread and you might win there as well![/QUOTE]

Voted for you. Thanks!

[quote name='LoganDX']I voted for you as well. For curiosity's sake, which one is the backstabbing couple?[/QUOTE]

I'll give you a hint. It's the dumbest one referring to the fact they'd have good looking babies.

Protip: no they wouldn't, and it'd have the IQ of a grapefruit.

[quote name='whiskey blues']Yep, redirecting me to the home.php too.[/QUOTE]

That's weird. What browser? I could only recreate that on the mobile version. Thanks for at least trying though!

And bump!

[quote name='tgk2044']I'll give you a hint. It's the dumbest one referring to the fact they'd have good looking babies.

Protip: no they wouldn't, and it'd have the IQ of a grapefruit.[/QUOTE]

Not who I thought it was. They must go down! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back