CONTEST: Win Lifeline: Voice Action Adventure (PS2) from CheapAssGamer.com!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Ok, CAGs here is your chance to win Lifeline the new PS2 voice activated adventure game from Konami.
In this game you control Rio, the main character, using your voice (and a usb headset).
I though we would play off that concept for this contest.

Entry Rules
1) Head over here, scroll down and check out Lifeline's movies and screenshots.

2) Pick one screenshot, reply to this thread and link to it like so:
Code:
[IMG]http://www.electricartists.com/lifeline/images/013_story112.jpg[/IMG]
To find the path, right click on the image you've chosen and click "Properties".

3) Along with the screenshot, post a funny comment that you might want to say to Rio if you were actually playing the game. Comments should be of the PG-13 nature. Post the comment underneath the picture.
Since the default font may be hard to read, use the font size drop down box, select "Large" when posting your text.

4) A winner will be chosen at random, but if you don't put something even remotely funny, you will be disqualified.

You can
icon_edit.gif
your entry as many times as you wish up until the end of the contest, Monday, March 22th at 11:59PM.

One entry per person.
Rules subject to change.

013_ctr03.jpg

Coming out of the closet, anybody could do that. It was getting back into the closet that Rio found difficult.

013_ctr03.jpg

"Listen Rio, you can show me that thing over and over again, but believe me when I tell you, you have NO budonkadonk."

bread's done
Back