CONTEST: WWE Backlash PPV Event - Sunday, May 1st

[quote name='y2jrevolution']Not to sure Jericho will take the belt off of Shelton. I think Jericho needs to go to smackdown and start some new feuds. Angle needs to move to Raw as well as Carlito to replace the highlight reel.[/QUOTE]

Jericho can't go to smackdown, cause then there would be no more Raw is Jericho...

I'm hoping tonight was the beginning of a major push for Christian... If he stays on Raw he could eventually fued with Edge for the title (which I'm sure he's due for sometime this year) or move to Smackdown and instantly be thrown into the main event scene. He really is the total package and after the pops and reactions he's gotten the past two weeks it's getting harder and harder for even his staunchest nay sayers to deny his talents and main event potential.

CHRISTIAN COALITION... UNITE! haha

Stone cold is back too. Maybe he can team up for a match with my favorite wrestler, the Undertaker?!

[quote name='World Of Games']I just hope the Heartthrobs dont get to face Regal and Tajiri and win the belts....that team sucks!!![/QUOTE]

dammit they just signed this match! (although it also involves la resistance, hurricane and rosey and simon dean and maven in a 5 way title match) i hope simon dean and maven win the belts, their stuff with stone cold was hilarious!

Man, now we're going to get a ton of people posting here saying "Hogan Sucks" or "Wrestling is gay" just so they can get their one post in and try to win the contest.

Why would they want to win the contest when they think wrestling is gay? I think they all just secretly want the Hogan shirt. I want the ECW DVD!

[quote name='lionheart4life']Not too many announced matches so far, but I guess I'll just list my predictions for what they have so far.

HHH vs. Batista - Batista
Jericho vs. Benjamin - Jericho
Benoit vs. Edge - Edge
Hassan and Daivari vs. Hogan and HBK - Hogan and HBK (although I read a sweet idea from someone somehwhere where Hogan turns on HBK a la the formation of the original NWO)
Women's match- I think this is one of them, and if it is Christy will probably win the Women's title, but who cares.

I would like to see Christian get a match on the PPV too. I also would really, really like the ECW DVD, so pick me![/QUOTE]

SPOILERS DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT WELL THEY MIGHT BE SPOLIERS BUT STOP READING THIS IF YOUR GETTING THE PPV AGAIN THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING

they are pushing a house show here for like may 15 or 8th cant remember but its after the PPV and they got Batista with the title vs HHH (so expect HHH to lose im sure they will push this match though Summerslam to get the most out of it . ANd Jericho faces someone but Jericho dont have the title so expect him to lose as well

It does say card could change but I doubt it means the Belts will

03.jpg

Its King Vis...Mable !

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Matt Hardy 4 lyfe.[/QUOTE]

Did you know he was recently released from the WWE? Hopefully he will go to TNA and will reform the Hardy Boys with Jeff!!!

[quote name='smellhasreturned']
03.jpg

Its King Vis...Mable ![/QUOTE]

I was at that King of the Ring and was soooooooo pissed. I mean, Mable??? Shawn Michaels, even though I hate him, would have won if he didn't get disqualified.

There is no way Hogans last match will be a tag team match at a brand specific ppv. Hopefully they can convince Austin to work a match next wrestlemania against Hogan. Somehow I doubt Austin would job to Hogan

[quote name='y2jrevolution']There is no way Hogans last match will be a tag team match at a brand specific ppv. Hopefully they can convince Austin to work a match next wrestlemania against Hogan. Somehow I doubt Austin would job to Hogan[/QUOTE]
Steve Austin, the wife-beater...Its A Shame

EDIT: if i win, keep everything, just send me a CheapAssGamer T-Shirt, i would sport it with honor

i'm hoping jericho wins at backlash, but something tells me he won't. if he does win, hopefully he'll actually use the "walls of jericho", i'm sick of the half-assed boston crab he's been using lately.

I'm not into wrestling....but guess what, I am old enough to remember when Hulk Hogan was *everywhere*, lol...

and...

May 1st's my birthday!! =P

[quote name='tauruskatt']I'm not into wrestling....but guess what, I am old enough to remember when Hulk Hogan was *everywhere*, lol...

and...

May 1st's my birthday!! =P[/QUOTE]

Wrestling sucks, but I remember Rocky 3. :lol:

Happy Birthday!

Also I'm not stalking you, honest. 8-[ ;)

[quote name='mgriff']Wrestling IS ACTING[/QUOTE]

Shame that more television can't be that way.

myke.
...in reality, it's much more like square dancing, but without the fiddle. Unless you're Triple J Jeff Jarrett.

Heh man this thread brings back many mems. I used to go to all the shows they had at albany at the pepsi arena. i went to 4 including a PPV event (that was the coolest thing ever) i remember my first live show when i was 6 when kane and undertaker were fightin each other. My second one was a smackdown show where the wcw/wwe/ecw were merging and they had like a big 20 man battle and we sat in the corner and i saw RVD right next to me on the floor but i was too chicken to ask him for an autograph lol. and then when austin was fighting rakishi after he injured him that was great too. but i will never forget the time when hulk hogan came back. there was like a 20 minute standing ovation. i was in shock he was back and i was going physco too. i couldnt even describe the feeling to you. anyway i have seen like 4 shows since then but i still really like wrestling. its fun to watch and i will NEVER forget the experiences i have had with it.

HULKIMANIA FOREVER

[quote name='lionheart4life']Not too many announced matches so far, but I guess I'll just list my predictions for what they have so far.

HHH vs. Batista - Batista
Jericho vs. Benjamin - Jericho
Benoit vs. Edge - Edge
Hassan and Daivari vs. Hogan and HBK - Hogan and HBK (although I read a sweet idea from someone somehwhere where Hogan turns on HBK a la the formation of the original NWO)
Women's match- I think this is one of them, and if it is Christy will probably win the Women's title, but who cares.

I would like to see Christian get a match on the PPV too. I also would really, really like the ECW DVD, so pick me![/QUOTE]

there wil not be a womens title match, as trish is in viceras corner against kane, who will have miss homewrecker (i mean lita)

true for chrisitan, he should be world champ! (i am a peep)

[quote name='mykevermin']Shame that more television can't be that way.

myke.
...in reality, it's much more like square dancing, but without the fiddle. Unless you're Triple J Jeff Jarrett.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Love the sig man. Shows everyones thoughts about the Dirty Bitch Whore.

If WWE got back to there roots of just plain old wrestling I would watch it all the time. now a days I just DVR it and watch the matches and fast forward over the talking. Cause I don't care who is having whose baby. Go back to the old days, the guy in the backstage talking about how is going to kick the others guy ass saturday night. not the guy in the middle of the ring for 20 minutes saying when I fight you in an air match, with a death trap door, and flaming turkey legs of death. I will beat you. I am pretty sure I made up that last part. But I miss the old day and ways of wrestling.

bread's done
Back