CONTEST: WWE Backlash PPV Event - Sunday, May 1st

I certainly hope that Batista vs. HHH II goes a little better..eventually theyll have to do a hell in the cell match.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL']Hogan and HBK will win unless the WWE sets up some kind of screwjob that either reforms NWO or DX.[/QUOTE]

yea i hate how the wwe is getting so predictful. like the match with hhh and JR. i knew that batista was gonna run out and beat the living hell out of hhh and then have jr pin him. i liked old wrestling where you could just sit down, watch it, and not know who would win when the match started.

All hail the Ayatolla, of Rock & Rolla!

Ain't no stopping me, NO!!

BENOIT, BENOIT, BENOIT!!!

HHH & Batista - Loads of muscle, too much personality, zero cool

And am I the only one who thinks HBK - Hogan is kinda a cool deal? I mean, I never liked Hogan, but I followed HBK his entire career, and the two were both in the WWF for about the same time. I think the fact that Shawn physically CAN still wrestle is AWESOME, and the fact that Hogan has the common sense not to remove the bandana from his nearly bald head is ALL good. ;)

In Tag Team termoil, look for the Hurricane and Rosey to get the belts.

Oh, and Kane - Viscera... does anyone really give a damn? After all the Kane - Lita marriage was LAME back when they came up with the idea, AWEFUL in action, and I can't believe they don't just "let it die" like other bad ideas. But NO... we gotta have Viscera lust over Trish. If she'd flashed the camera, I'd have been happy. But since she didn't... I hope Viscera and Kane (should have kept the mask on, and kept tagging with RVD) fall into an Abyss (heh) and never make their way out. :)

[quote name='merkman']In Tag Team termoil, look for the Hurricane and Rosey to get the belts.[/QUOTE]

Dude, seriously. Has The Hurricane won a match since 2001? Has Rosey won a match *ever*? They're less likely than the Legion of Doom to win the tag titles tonight.

Look for Billy and Chuck 2000 - The HeartBreakers - to take the gold tonight. Also, look to have your intelligence insulted, as although it takes 25 minutes for one person to get pinned in a upper card singles match, each tag team will get pinned in under three minutes (each). This, despite the fact that, logistically, tag team matches should last longer (due to the idea that you have the stamina of two people, in addition to time for recovery).

myke.
...if you *order* Backlash, you evidently enjoy having your intelligence insulted (although seeing Hogan *live* might be enjoyable).

[quote name='y2jrevolution']I could not aggree with you more. When his music hits it's like being 3 years old again.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. It's like a trip back to the '80s with memories of "Hulk Hogan's Rock & Wrestling" cartoon, Hulk Hogan vitamins and WWF ice cream bars.

NWO For Life!!!!

That'd be sweet to see another group of guys for this. Even though the idea is pretty much run itself in the ground, factions of always awesome.

[quote name='mykevermin']Dude, seriously. Has The Hurricane won a match since 2001? Has Rosey won a match *ever*? They're less likely than the Legion of Doom to win the tag titles tonight.

Look for Billy and Chuck 2000 - The HeartBreakers - to take the gold tonight. Also, look to have your intelligence insulted, as although it takes 25 minutes for one person to get pinned in a upper card singles match, each tag team will get pinned in under three minutes (each). This, despite the fact that, logistically, tag team matches should last longer (due to the idea that you have the stamina of two people, in addition to time for recovery).

myke.
...if you *order* Backlash, you evidently enjoy having your intelligence insulted (although seeing Hogan *live* might be enjoyable).[/QUOTE]

Looks like I'm gonna eat my words.

myke.
...your new tag champs won their first match in six years tonight.

[quote name='mykevermin']Looks like I'm gonna eat my words.

myke.
...your new tag champs won their first match in six years tonight.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: This is the WWE, Myke. Expect the unexpected. These are the same people who gave us the Katie Vick angle, the Kane raping Slu....I mean Lita, and this angle with Viscera/Trish. Hmm, notice all 3 angles shit angles involve women?

[quote name='merkman']In Tag Team termoil, look for the Hurricane and Rosey to get the belts.[/QUOTE]

Uh, was I right, or was I right, or was I right?

Damn it's hard being this good. ;)

[quote name='merkman']Uh, was I right, or was I right, or was I right?

Damn it's hard being this good. ;)[/QUOTE]

I was hoping the Heartbreakers would win it. But, Hurricane and Rosey is good. But, that means Hurricane isn't going to Smackdown, unless they lose the Tag Titles tommorow night. Which, I could see happening.

[quote name='mykevermin']Looks like I'm gonna eat my words.

myke.
...your new tag champs won their first match in six years tonight.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Well at least you can admit when you're wrong... and back to Sting...

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I was hoping the Heartbreakers would win it. But, Hurricane and Rosey is good. But, that means Hurricane isn't going to Smackdown, unless they lose the Tag Titles tommorow night. Which, I could see happening.[/QUOTE]

You can only see it happening because you are a fat, loathsome, 20 year old retard with no job that lives in his parents house.

Live life.

Go see your intarweb girlfriend that lives 3 hours away. Put a gun in your mouth, pull the trigger and end it all but above all....really.....

Do SOMETHING. ANYTHING. Just DO SOMETHING.

Nobody misses you when you're gone so why bother coming back?

[quote name='stocker08']SCREW BACKLASH, i am going to WWE Judgement DAY on May 22 at the Target Center in MN! Exciting??? I am not sure..........[/QUOTE]

Blah... unless I get tickets for free, I'll pass. TNA's next PPV sounds more exciting already.

bread's done
Back