Cool Cool Toon - Dreamcast import, For Sale For Trade!!! GBA Link Cable, Controllers

My GR has a used RE Veronica. I think its $30. If they still have it, and its complete, I'd sell it for like $24 shipped. LMK

[quote name='soccerstud652']Could you check my list to see what you would trade for Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 for?[/QUOTE]

The guide? I only have the guide, not the game, and I only want to sell the guides at this point.

Looking for the new Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter guide that just dropped from Best Buy... will trade multiple guides for it, let me know!

[quote name='jasonlives13']I know that it's a looooooooooooongshot but could you please CML.[/QUOTE]

You only have three games on there and I own them all ;)

Cmon, $40 shipped is a great price, buy it!

[quote name='Roufuss']You only have three games on there and I own them all ;)

Cmon, $40 shipped is a great price, buy it![/QUOTE]

35 sounds better

Huge list is typed, sent to someone who I offered first dibs, once he's looked it over the remainder of the list will be cut and pasted here.

There is about 60 guides with about two years worth of penny guide drops... something for everyone, I think.

[quote name='chair_home']I have a few older RPG guides and some games for trade, any interest in trades for MK: A?[/QUOTE]

Nope, sorry, I paid full price for this one at EB ($39.99, more like $42 after tax) and I'd like to at least get 75% of that back.

bread's done
Back