Cool Cool Toon - Dreamcast import, For Sale For Trade!!! GBA Link Cable, Controllers

[quote name='chair_home']Okay, figure I'd try anyway, thanks. Free bump.[/QUOTE]

No problem, thanks for the free bump.

You people have until 6 pm EST if you want it shipped out today, so someone hurry up and buy it. If it's not bought by today it's going up on Ebay.

Cmon, somebody has to want these... my prices are better than what you find at EB / GS and they are in ALOT better condition!!

[quote name='2Fast']Meteos eh...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Yea, buy it, it's fun, but it's not really my type of puzzle game. I can always just borrow my Mom's copy if I get that urge to play it again.

[quote name='maigoyume']CML for megaman ZX[/QUOTE]

For sale only, sorry, I've got enough games without adding to the pile.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, buy it, it's fun, but it's not really my type of puzzle game. I can always just borrow my Mom's copy if I get that urge to play it again.[/quote]

The only genre of games I really can't get into is puzzle games, but I hear Meteos is okay, and that's a pretty good price...

Either way, free bump(s).

[quote name='2Fast']The only genre of games I really can't get into is puzzle games, but I hear Meteos is okay, and that's a pretty good price...

Either way, free bump(s).[/QUOTE]

Bah, then buy it, you'd probably like it.

Yea, I'm just more of a Lumines fan in the end... Meteos has just been sitting on the shelf for a long time now, might as well give someone else the opportunity to enjoy it.

Edit: MMZX is sold!

Mario and Luigi and RR 6 are gone.

Dropped Meteos and Ridge Racer PSP by a dollar.

By the way, if people are interested in these games, PM ME, I give first priority to PM's and not the thread.

bread's done
Back