talking
idiot
this
got
i
long
how
look

lol i was thinkin.. where the hell is this going? i read the words top to bottom as soon as i saw the list to see if there was a message but didnt think to look bottom to top lol

I love these kind of jokes!!! There's one about a hotel I'm tempted to type out. It's this joke where you talk about these three guys in a hotel for about like five minutes, and there's like no punch-line at all when you expect one.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I love these kind of jokes!!! There's one about a hotel I'm tempted to type out. It's this joke where you talk about these three guys in a hotel for about like five minutes, and there's like no punch-line at all when you expect one.[/quote]

type it here for fun :D

I'm a bit surprised that I haven't seen that one before. Congrats - you got me to smile. :D

I didn't fall for it...but the sad thing is, I've got friends who would. Time to break out the e-mailed jokes again...

Heh, I got something similar to it so I knew what was coming (had read it ) but did it out anyways just for fun. Good job though, I havent seen that particular one heh ;) :)

I heard a corny joke from my friend the other day, a corny philsophy joke. Here goes....*ahem*

Rene Descartes walks into a bar. The barkeeper asks "Would you like a drink?" Descartes replies "I think not" and *poof* - he vanishes.

Lame, corny, I know, but it made me laugh. Maybe it's because I've been studying this stuff. Oh well......

bread's done
Back