Cosmo Black 3DS - $122; Zelda OoT 3D (sealed) - $28; Both for $145/shipped. TODAYONLY

mattcube64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
The system is a launch unit; but I just to the plunge and "upgraded" to a Zelda Limited Edition console, which means I wouldn't need my launch unit anymore. They're the exact same thing, but the stupid little child inside of me is drawn to those gold accents on the Zelda system.
tongue.gif

It's in fantastic condition, both physically and functionally. The screens are 100% scratch-free, and have had a Hori Screen protector on both since Day Zero. Nothing wrong at all, except a small, small ding near the right shoulder button. Was in my pocket when I walked into a desk at school, d'oh. Doesn't hinder anything, but in the interest of full disclosure
wink.gif

I'm thinking $130/shipped for the 3DS system, with box, cradle, cable.

$30/shipped for a sealed copy of Zelda OoT 3D.

Or both for $150/shipped.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP!

Look, here's the deal-i-o: I would prefer to buy my Old Republic CE from wherever I can find it the quickest next week, rather than wait on my Amazon copy that I have pre-ordered with store credit. That means I need cash in-hand.

So, I propose a one-day discount on this here lot. Only good for today, Tuesday 13th.

Cosmo Black 3DS - $122/shipped via PayPal
The Legend of Zelda OoT 3D, sealed - $28 shipped

$145 for both. If you pay today, I will have it in the mail by end-of-day Wednesday.

[quote name='Tsel']Doubt it, but CML if you want.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='exaznkid']cml for Zelda[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the offers - both of you. But unfortunately, I'm just looking for cash right now.

For future reference, the only things I *might* be interested in would be unique Metal Gear Solid things.

Please look at my thread buddy, as I have a ton of things on it and would let you mix and match -

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308283

I only have X-Mas money for my daughter at the moment but would love to trade. I'm mainly just interested in the 3DS system itself as I can manage getting a game for it on my own.

Thanks either way and if nothing else it's a free bump for you my man. ;)

[quote name='J Rokk']Please look at my thread buddy, as I have a ton of things on it and would let you mix and match -

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308283

I only have X-Mas money for my daughter at the moment but would love to trade. I'm mainly just interested in the 3DS system itself as I can manage getting a game for it on my own.

Thanks either way and if nothing else it's a free bump for you my man. ;)[/QUOTE]

You have a lot of great stuff, but unfortunately, I need the $$$ more than anything right now. Sorry.

Might have someone on the hook for Zelda. Bumping in case someone wants a cheap 3ds :)

bread's done
Back