Costco Bundle $479.99 for PS4

zaxxon2000

CAGiversary!
Costco will have bundles Friday morning for $489.99 at your local warehouse.

Sorry guys, I put $479.99. It's $489.99.

PS4

1 extra controller

1 year of PSN+

Most warehouses will have about 60 bundles. They are also giving tickets to the first 60 or so inline.

Just incase you haven't preordered one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all about screwing the corporation, but returning a ps3 years after you bought it feels sleezier than 99% of scams
i got a ps3 fat i got when it first came out and a ps3 slim i got about 3 years ago

i returned both got a ps4 bundle and got my xbox 1 pre ordered and ready to buy

money long since gone and forgot gave back to me :)

Costco is the furthest thing from "the man" as far as retail stores go. Best work atmosphere and benefits in the business. By abusing the return policy, the only people you're "sticking it to" are the employees at that location.
get off your soapbox please

its their policy we are just going by the rules

Does anyone have proof of this "lifetime policy" in writing?

I work for them.

Yes its true on items without a 90day return policy.

Also keep in mind that Costco looks over your returns. When you have a legit return, they can decline you based on abuse. They are taking the Amazon approach. When i had a pressure washer that was several years older than their policy go bust, the guy said he would return it if not for some technically because i had such a clean record. 

Did they have any ps4 games in stock?

Not at my store. Varies store to store. O wait i take that back. We havr Ghosts and BF4.

The target deal is better though.

Walked in today and got the last one.  They put them all out yesterday but forgot about the unit I got.  Such a good deal for a launch console with the savings of 30 bucks.  That and I popped over to Target for the B2G1 sale and got Assassins Creed, battlefield for and ghosts.

i got a ps3 fat i got when it first came out and a ps3 slim i got about 3 years ago

Shit like this is why Costco's return policy for electronics has become so short compared to what it used to be.
get off your soapbox please

its their policy we are just going by the rules
Not really a soapbox. He tells the truth and people like you contribute to Costco not doing as well because you're abusing their return policy.

Costco hasn't sold a console in years. Hell their gaming department has been held to just 1-2 games at a time in the past 2 years. Most people have no idea that they have PS4s
They have 360's available last week when I was there.

Wow. Now that is a dick move.

They most likely put a note on your account so good luck with that again.

Not gaming related, but definitely relating to the "lifetime policy":  I had a friend that bought couches from them, used them for FIVE YEARS, and returned them for a full refund without a hitch. No questions asked.  Costco is amazing

Not gaming related, but definitely relating to the "lifetime policy": I had a friend that bought couches from them, used them for FIVE YEARS, and returned them for a full refund without a hitch. No questions asked. Costco is amazing
Ya I seen shit like that happen a few times. It's ridiculous and infuriating. Costco does now allow items to be marked up over 15%, has amazing benefits and much higher livable wages for employees. Yet people abuse them instead of really supporting one of the best companies still left in America. I guess people prefer to pay for Walmart employees welfare and food stamps since their wages are too low.

Ya I seen shit like that happen a few times. It's ridiculous and infuriating. Costco does now allow items to be marked up over 15%, has amazing benefits and much higher livable wages for employees. Yet people abuse them instead of really supporting one of the best companies still left in America. I guess people prefer to pay for Walmart employees welfare and food stamps since their wages are too low.

Yea i think our GM said the biggest markup we have in our store right now is 13%.

So many people bring back dead tress from 2 years ago. 3 yr old mattress. It's crazy.

Did anyone that got in on ordering a PS4 actual get an indication that the order went through, or does your order status still say Order Received? Same question goes for anyone that might have peordered a Xbox 1 Through them.

Thanks

Costco is the furthest thing from "the man" as far as retail stores go. Best work atmosphere and benefits in the business. By abusing the return policy, the only people you're "sticking it to" are the employees at that location.
Amen. Costco should not be taken advantage of in this way. I have a sibling there. She has worked for numerous retail corporations. Costco is the only one where she has been treated with respect and given a living wage.

I highly doubt another shipment, but will keep checking.
Yeah I just stopped by my local Costco and they said they won't be getting any for a while, they were not one of the stores that got them allocated in Phoenix area so they said some of the other stores might get them but didn't say which ones or when, :(

bread's done
Back