Costco: Touch Generations DS selections $10

Wolfkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
so you all know the touch generation games. They're normally $20. I was wandering around Costco because of some inane couple that blocked three sections of bread with two carts for 15 minutes. Anyway I went to the game section and spied Brain Age 2 for $9.97

A little digging revealed Crosswords DS also 9.97 and Brain Age for $9.97. I'm not sure I'm really interested in the second brain age (except to complete my set) but I did bite on Crosswords. At $10 even 1000 cross words makes it worth it.

I don't know if there are any other Touch Gen games in there I didn't see Hotel Dusk or Clubhouse Games. I did see some $18.97 stickers placed on some of the older DS games. The same way Crosswords was $18.XX and has a sticker over it for $9.XX, so maybe those will drop in price soonish as well.

Billy Bishop if anyone was wondering which Costco btw

It was at my Costco as well. Legend of Starfy was one of the 20 dolla game as well. Fossil Fighter as well I think.

Also, DO NOT get Crosswords DS. Absolutely lame crosswords game unless you're literally an average 12 year old kid.

I cannot confirm at Kitchener Costco. No sign of Touch Generations or 9.99 DS games.

They did have Prof. Layton and the Unwound Future for 19.99, though.

[quote name='blandstalker']

They did have Prof. Layton and the Unwound Future for 19.99, though.[/QUOTE]

Now thats good! Ill go see about that. Currently playing 2nd one.

Oh, I forgot. They also had 3DS Ghost Recon Shadow Wars, no price indicated. For people who want to stare at the box until launch, I suppose.

Not quite Touch Generations, but Costco does have Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy 1 for $30. They're still great games that go for $50 regularly at other places.

bread's done
Back