Costco trade in program (COSTCO MEMBERS)

[quote name='DustBoogie']The values appear to be identical to regular Gazelle.[/QUOTE]

Looking like $1 more across the board from what I see.

i looked up almost all my ps3 games and i didn't see anything that stood out. maybe SSFIV and MW2 that's about it. Rest i could just wait for a gamestop trade deal and get more money.

[quote name='Interfeci']But it's for a costco cash card. Not actual cash.[/QUOTE]

Yeah :(. I don't want to recycle my game credit towards other stuff... plus their game prices are "ok"

dollar value wise, it seems this is only better for games (or items in genera;) valued at least $20. since there is a 5% bonus for picking an Amazon GC as your credit.

i work for costco and i didnt even know about this. However, I have my own trick: Buy games from costco. Play em. Return em opened for full refund. No questions asked. Of course, I only do this on the really bad games (MW2, Madden 2010, etc.). Doing this practice can put a target on your back.

[quote name='seattlezfunk']i work for costco and i didnt even know about this. However, I have my own trick: Buy games from costco. Play em. Return em opened for full refund. No questions asked. Of course, I only do this on the really bad games (MW2, Madden 2010, etc.). Doing this practice can put a target on your back.[/QUOTE]

You dirty bastard..

[quote name='seattlezfunk']i work for costco and i didnt even know about this. However, I have my own trick: Buy games from costco. Play em. Return em opened for full refund. No questions asked. Of course, I only do this on the really bad games (MW2, Madden 2010, etc.). Doing this practice can put a target on your back.[/QUOTE]

If I was you, I would stop. I assume you're using your Costco membership card when you do this. If you are, you're going to get fired.

Why don't you just "rent" your games from GS? The only problem is that they have a 7-day return policy but it's better than losing your job. Why shit where you eat?

Um Costco guarantees your satisfaction on EVERY item. If a game sucks bring it back, that is how they operate. Google it sometime they are well aware people bring back some pretty "used" items, but they keep the policy regardless.

[quote name='emg28']If I was you, I would stop. I assume you're using your Costco membership card when you do this. If you are, you're going to get fired.

Why don't you just "rent" your games from GS? The only problem is that they have a 7-day return policy but it's better than losing your job. Why shit where you eat?[/QUOTE]

great advice, especially when costco pays more than the typical retail store and when its tough to find a job in todays economy

[quote name='crax']Um Costco guarantees your satisfaction on EVERY item. If a game sucks bring it back, that is how they operate. Google it sometime they are well aware people bring back some pretty "used" items, but they keep the policy regardless.[/QUOTE]

that doesn't mean assholes have to abuse it.

[quote name='emg28']If I was you, I would stop. I assume you're using your Costco membership card when you do this. If you are, you're going to get fired.

Why don't you just "rent" your games from GS? The only problem is that they have a 7-day return policy but it's better than losing your job. Why shit where you eat?[/QUOTE]

Sounds to me like i wouldnt want to associate myself with either of you.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']You dirty bastard..[/QUOTE]

That's pretty terrible considering that Costco is a good business with pretty good services from my experience. Right up there with Trader Joes as one of my favorite places to shop.

Now if you had done that trick at say Fry's Electronics or Best Buy, I wouldn't mind so much.

bread's done
Back