could someone make me a pretty sig?

[quote name='$hady']Yes I am aware that I am an asshole.[/quote]

And fucking weird don't ever PM me again, oh god please.

[quote name='SpazX']Damn, if I was hot could I get a sig?[/quote]

I'll try making you one. I've made some for other people on CAG before, 2poor, MadFlava, Apossum, Rodimus Donut, gigan54, even the VGM. I'll give it the old college try. Just give me an idea of what you want me to try to do.

Glad you liked the sig DJ K8E! I thought it turned out pretty well also.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Ok, here's my latest attempt...

rush24b7as.gif
[/quote]

Damn Guile... Thats sick.

I don't even wanna put mine up now. =(

I'm stupid, I actually colorized her b&w pic. :lol:
k8e4jc.png

[quote name='DJ K8E']No, no newds for you! Or soup for that matter... And for the record, Affleck is the spawn of Satan. I'm surprised any guy would even make the comment that they look like him, it'd be like me saying I look like... gee, my insult-ometer picks... Lindsay Lohan. Seriously... what the hell do guys see in her?
That is my cousin, Aaron... actually. And, I don't enjoy kids all that much, they like to kick me in the ankle and it hurts![/quote]

I didn't say I think I look like him, I said i've been told.

Ideally... Themselves. :lol:

Theres your first mistake; If you break their legs not only can they not kick you, but they can't run around a grocery store throwing shit everywhere.

[quote name='TheSlav']Close, but you don't have the "I am an asshole" smirk.[/quote]

I have a pic where I was told I looked like I was gunna kill someone...
Its of my new tattoo. Yea... I don't look real happy... :whistle2:s

[quote name='Blade']
Why am I gay? You just mean I look gay? It's emo. I jump into any trend that attracts the most girls. I am a heterosexual whore. :cry:

Jesus Kayden man, work out or something![/quote]

Licking the mirror was a good start...

Are you serious or kidding? I can't tell... I go to the gym a lot but I still feel scrawny. My mom's dad has arms like a tree. My dad's dad has arms like a cornstalk. Guess who I take after... :cry:

[quote name='Kayden']Are you serious or kidding? I can't tell... I go to the gym a lot but I still feel scrawny. My mom's dad has arms like a tree. My dad's dad has arms like a cornstalk. Guess who I take after... :cry:
[/quote]

You go to the gym? I'm sorry, I was thinking that you lack muscle definition. I was serious, yes, and you're not scrawny compared to me. I am incredibly scrawny. Maybe it's a combination of the two, since people tell me my muscles look like they hurt, that makes me think you're out of shape. :lol:

Did I mention I hate you? Its also taken with like a 1megapixel camera. I don't have the definition of jagged marble, but this damn camera has a very selective lense. It'll capture the worst possible things and highlight them in yellow while conveniently forgetting to include good things. I hate the damn camera... Which is probably why I look so pissed; I know the picture is going to look like shit no matter what I do.

[quote name='Kayden']Did I mention I hate you? Its also taken with like a 1megapixel camera. I don't have the definition of jagged marble, but this damn camera has a very selective lense. It'll capture the worst possible things and highlight them in yellow while conveniently forgetting to include good things. I hate the damn camera... Which is probably why I look so pissed; I know the picture is going to look like shit no matter what I do.[/quote]

:whistle2:(

cool_jpg

me_jpg

KAYDEN IS A FATTY! :)

Yea yea... even in HS when I worked out EVERY day and was 20 pounds under weight I didn't have 'the sex' definition. :whistle2:\

But as long as I have a big penis I don't hear complaints.

[quote name='Kayden']

[/quote]

What the fuck? You don't look like you used to. Now I can't make fun of you anymore. :cry:

[quote name='Tiphireth']What the fuck? You don't look like you used to. Now I can't make fun of you anymore. :cry:[/QUOTE]

What do you mean? You can easily make fun of that picture.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']What do you mean? You can easily make fun of that picture.[/quote]

Yeah, but he doesn't look like the love child of Jay Leno and Norm MacDonald anymore. D:

Well, damn, I should probably let this thread die before it becomes some homoerotic picture contest, but...

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I'll try making you one. I've made some for other people on CAG before, 2poor, MadFlava, Apossum, Rodimus Donut, gigan54, even the VGM. I'll give it the old college try. Just give me an idea of what you want me to try to do.[/quote]

Cool, thanks, I don't even really know what I want in it :p. I was mainly just thinking of putting something with my DS friend codes in it, but something like that should probably be in separate images. I guess I'll look around for ideas or something and PM you.

[quote name='Kayden']
But as long as I have a big penis I don't hear complaints.
[/QUOTE]

i knew this would get ugly, but i didn't think it would come to this.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I'll try making you one. I've made some for other people on CAG before, 2poor, MadFlava, Apossum, Rodimus Donut, gigan54, even the VGM. I'll give it the old college try. Just give me an idea of what you want me to try to do.

Glad you liked the sig DJ K8E! I thought it turned out pretty well also.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if you made my FLCL avi, but it's hot fire.

K8E's sig looks great.

[quote name='zewone']I don't know if you made my FLCL avi, but it's hot fire.

K8E's sig looks great.[/quote]

Yeah it was me. I forgot about that.

Huh. Well, since Guile already did the sig, I suppose I'll do the desktop. You're lucky I had an hour to kill for lunch. :lol: It's a 1600x1200 desktop so that should cover almost any screen resolution. I like the contrast between your skin & fiery reddish hair so I thought I'd go in that direction. I didn't think the b&w pix would fit in w/ the 'feel' of someone calling themselves a DJ so they were omitted. I also fixed the red eye in your cousin's eye - it made him look like the son of Satan. I think I probably could've done better for the font as well as the style of words but, well, I only had an hour. :p Feel free to resize it as you see fit. Enjoy:

Jaykrue, I like the font you used, the wallpaper is pretty good.

The boys who are fighting and posting pictures of themselves are hilarious. The level of comedy on the boards is on par with the deals it presents.

Please keep this going.

Why is everyone calling me fat? :cry:
What constitutes skinny and not? What is your sorce for 'used to be'?
[quote name='Brak']Whoa. Didn't you used to be skinny, Kayden?[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']Why is everyone calling me fat? :cry:
What constitutes skinny and not? What is your sorce for 'used to be'?[/quote]

http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=2721

[quote name='willardhaven']Jaykrue, I like the font you used, the wallpaper is pretty good.

The boys who are fighting and posting pictures of themselves are hilarious. The level of comedy on the boards is on par with the deals it presents.

Please keep this going.[/quote]

I think the wallpaper is pretty good too... I just think that, given more time and inclination, I probably could've made a better one. That said, I'm a lazy bastich & remembered why I got out of graphic design in the 1st place. :lol:

HEY LET'S STOP USING THAT ONE PICTURE OF BLADE.

Let's use this one instead:

BLUESHIRT.jpg

Whenever someone wants to make fun of me now, use this picture.

[quote name='DJ K8E']Xièxie, jaykrue.[/quote]

mei guanxi bú yòng xiè

[quote name='Kayden']Keep laughing twiggy. I can break your scrawny asian ass. :lol:[/quote]

Touchy, aren't we. :lol:;)

[quote name='jaykrue']
Touchy, aren't we. :lol:;)[/quote]

I'll touch you... :twisted:

[quote name='Blade']HEY LET'S STOP USING THAT ONE PICTURE OF BLADE.

Let's use this one instead:

:dunce:

Whenever someone wants to make fun of me now, use this picture.[/quote]

Where to start... you have no chest hair and you look like you couldn't grow a beard if you used a chia pet. Additionally, you look like you're undressing me with your eyes... knowing full well I'm a man. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I'll touch you... :twisted:[/quote]

Haha, as long as you can let me go all the way to your prostate, I'll go gay for you (for once in my life). :lol: I promise I'll be gentle. :twisted:

[quote name='Kayden']Where to start... you have no chest hair and you look like you couldn't grow a beard if you used a chia pet. Additionally, you look like you're undressing me with your eyes... knowing full well I'm a man. :lol:[/quote]

I have no chest hair because I shave. I can see why you'd need it, to cover your unattractive oval chest, but I don't. :razz:

I hope you know that chia pets use seeds and they wouldn't grow on my face. Could you even see me with a beard? I shave my face too.

I was looking at the camera. If you'd like to think that I'm eyeing you, that's your own lookout. Just remember that I'm not gay, and you can't buy my love. :razz:

Buy it? I heard you were dishing it out at the highway reststop. And I bet you've had plenty of 'seed' on your face before. :lol:

Lets see if we can fing the oddity in the following quotes...

[quote name='Blade']I'm not gay[/quote] And
[quote name='Blade']I have no chest hair because I shave. [/quote]
Inconsistant? I believe so.

[quote name='Kayden']Buy it? I heard you were dishing it out at the highway reststop. And I bet you've had plenty of 'seed' on your face before. :lol:

Lets see if we can fing the oddity in the following quotes...

And

Inconsistant? I believe so.[/quote]

Continually engaging me in conversation about my body and my sexual preference makes me believe that you want me to become gay.

Lol, so everyone with a nice physique is gay? Makes perfect sense.

[quote name='Blade']Continually engaging me in conversation about my body and my sexual preference makes me believe that you want me to become gay.

Lol, so everyone with a nice physique is gay? Makes perfect sense.[/quote]

Oblong head and pasty face constitutes a nice physique? :whistle2:k... or is that where licking the mirror comes into play? :lol:
(you should know by know I'm just fucking around)

But in all seriousness... that picture is fucking creepy.

[quote name='Kayden']Oblong head and pasty face constitutes a nice physique? :whistle2:k... or is that where licking the mirror comes into play? :lol:
(you should know by know I'm just fucking around)

But in all seriousness... that picture is fucking creepy.[/quote]

Oh, I thought you were talking about those other pictures where you can see my chest. All you can see in that picture is my throat, and I'd be a freak to have hair up there.

Yes, I know it is. That's why I want everyone to use the new creepy picture instead of the one of me licking a mirror. :razz:

[quote name='DJ K8E']Xièxie, jaykrue.[/quote]

Aw! They deleted my post. Aw well, Kayden was being a naughty kid again. :lol:
Anyway, mei guanxi bú yòng xiè

[quote name='Kayden']Awee... it was just a little Blade bashin... :whistle2:([/quote]
I think they were more scared of the blatantly gay talk. :rofl:

And showing nekkid sailor ass didn't help.

bread's done
Back