Coupons in Sears ad (in store) $5, $10 or $15 off!

Spaceboy176

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I was in Sears last night looking for The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age for Gamecube. I looked in some adds in the store and what did I find? The inside first page had coupons. There was a coupon for $5 off any purchase of $20 or more. A coupon for $10 off any purchase of $50 or more and a coupon for $15 off any purchase of $100 or more. They CAN be used on video games! I got LOTR: The Third Age for $19.99. You can also use more than one coupon by checking out more than once.

I believe the coupons are good from April 1st through April 9th!

Not bad. Kinda works like the GGC on $20 games. I think I'll hit the Sears near my house tonight to see what they have.

Do the online prices match the B&Ms at Sears?

I am not really sure if you can even buy video games from Sears online. Honestly, until recently, I didn't even know Sears carried video games. You are right that this deal does kinda work like the GGC at Best Buy! I just thought it was noteworthy because some games were already on sale and this adds another $5 off!

[quote name='Spaceboy176']I am not really sure if you can even buy video games from Sears online. Honestly, until recently, I didn't even know Sears carried video games. You are right that this deal does kinda work like the GGC at Best Buy! I just thought it was noteworthy because some games were already on sale and this adds another $5 off![/QUOTE]

not sure? be sure. the poster above you just told you so :booty:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']not sure? be sure. the poster above you just told you so :booty:[/QUOTE]

I was just saying that I wasn't sure that you could buy games from Sears online. I thought I was being nice by posting the deal. I don't need your "flack" for not checking on something. I was ONLY mentioning the coupons, NOT the sale prices for any games at Sears this week! The coupons were IN STORE and I don't think they will work online.

FYI: It looks like the sales prices for the games (mentioned in another thread) are good ONLINE as well!

If you are going to give people flack for mentioning a deal, then you are going to get a LOT less people mentioning game deals. Honestly, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say anything at all!

[quote name='Spaceboy176']I was just saying that I wasn't sure that you could buy games from Sears online. I thought I was being nice by posting the deal. I don't need your "flack" for not checking on something. I was ONLY mentioning the coupons, NOT the sale prices for any games at Sears this week! The coupons were IN STORE and I don't think they will work online.

FYI: It looks like the sales prices for the games (mentioned in another thread) are good ONLINE as well!

If you are going to give people flack for mentioning a deal, then you are going to get a LOT less people mentioning game deals. Honestly, if you have nothing positive to say, don't say anything at all![/QUOTE]

goddamn...all of that for the little thing that i jokingly said :roll:

means you feel the need to take shit the wrong way, ill skip being nice and head over to being blunt...so that way you can't take mistake what im trying to say this time

you're a retarded asshat

and about the "if you dont have anything positive to say" remark:
the day that i listen to anything that your retarded ass says will be the day that i bang your mother.....ooops, i'm listening :cool:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']goddamn...all of that for the little thing that i jokingly said :roll:

means you feel the need to take shit the wrong way, ill skip being nice and head over to being blunt...so that way you can't take mistake what im trying to say this time

you're a retarded asshat

the day that i listen to anything that your retarded ass says will be the day that i bang your mother.....ooops, i'm listening :cool:[/QUOTE]

To be honest, my mother wouldn't touch a guy like you in a MILLION years! Secondly, it's people like you that make this world a crappy place to live. Your parents must have abused you as a child! Grow up and stop putting people down and you may learn that life treats you better, ASSHAT!!!

you 'need' to use a sears card to take advantage of these coupons, or at least in the versions I got in the mail last week. of course, I don't think there is anything that prompts the register to do this so it is up to the cashier's discretion, I think.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Not bad. Kinda works like the GGC on $20 games. I think I'll hit the Sears near my house tonight to see what they have.

Do the online prices match the B&Ms at Sears?[/QUOTE]

not really. when soul calibur two was 7 online it was still ten in store, but they will be happy to pm their own website.

[quote name='sanjuro']you 'need' to use a sears card to take advantage of these coupons, or at least in the versions I got in the mail last week. of course, I don't think there is anything that prompts the register to do this so it is up to the cashier's discretion, I think.[/QUOTE]

At first, the guy that was helping me at Sears said the same thing. Then he looked at the coupons and they said nothing about using them in conjunction with your Sears card. So, he rang me up and the coupon worked. Actually, I bought some other things later than night and used another coupon with a different cashier. The coupons I am talking about MAY not be the ones you got in the mail. Hopefully, this helps some CAG's out and they can take advantage of this.

[quote name='Spaceboy176']To be honest, my mother wouldn't touch a guy like you in a MILLION years! Secondly, it's people like you that make this world a crappy place to live. Your parents must have abused you as a child! Grow up and stop putting people down and you may learn that life treats you better, ASSHAT!!![/QUOTE]

:cry: you've figured me out...because you can't read, trust or take a joke....i make the world a crappy place to live

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']:cry: you've figured me out...because you can't read, trust or take a joke....i make the world a crappy place to live[/QUOTE]

That doesn't even deserve a response. Let's just keep to the game deals and the associated details. I don't know you and you don't know me. No sense in arguing! I was just sharing some deal info with my fellow CAG's!

[quote name='Spaceboy176']That doesn't even deserve a response. Let's just keep to the game deals and the associated details. I don't know you and you don't know me. No sense in arguing! I was just sharing some deal info with my fellow CAG's![/QUOTE]

sounds good...we both agree that you were wrong

DEAL DISCUSSION TIME

how 'bout that Sears deal, guys? ;)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']sounds good...we both agree that you were wrong

DEAL DISCUSSION TIME

how 'bout that Sears deal, guys? ;)[/QUOTE]

I wasn't wrong about anything. I just suggested that we not argue. However, it seems like you don't have the intelligence to realize when you're arguing needlessly! I was just trying to end the argument but, you seem to want to continue it. Go right ahead! When you GROW UP you'll find that the ladies like you better!

Oh yeah! How about that Sears deal everyone?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']sounds good...we both agree that you were wrong

DEAL DISCUSSION TIME

how 'bout that Sears deal, guys? ;)[/QUOTE]

Great deal, I think. I thank you OP! :notworth:

Trust, you are going to destroy his family tree :baby: How dare you!

Thanks for the post OP. I will be on the lookout for the coupons.

As far as the arguing going on, is it just me or have a lot of posts lately turned into arguements?

Can't we all just get along? :)

[quote name='hotwls13']Thanks for the post OP. I will be on the lookout for the coupons.

As far as the arguing going on, is it just me or have a lot of posts lately turned into arguements?

Can't we all just get along? :)[/QUOTE]

OMG how could you say that?! I don't want to argue, but I have NOT seen a lot of posts turn into arguments. God! What's with you? Don't you know nobody likes arguing? Anyone who says that must either be A) not worthy of arguing with or B) arguing the point about arguing.

In fact, I argue with your smily face. It should be more of a bouncy face. :bouncy: Maybe even an icicle face :cold:. Argue with that!!

:D

[quote name='hotwls13']Thanks for the post OP. I will be on the lookout for the coupons.

Can't we all just get along? :)[/QUOTE]

I agree. Why not just take the information and benefit from it? Why do people have to start something or put people down? I come here to learn and talk about game deals, NOT get into arguements. I can do that with people I KNOW! I was just hoping some other CAG's could save some $$ with this deal too!

[quote name='psiufoxx2']OMG how could you say that?! I don't want to argue, but I have NOT seen a lot of posts turn into arguments. God! What's with you? Don't you know nobody likes arguing? Anyone who says that must either be A) not worthy of arguing with or B) arguing the point about arguing.

In fact, I argue with your smily face. It should be more of a bouncy face. :bouncy: Maybe even an icicle face :cold:. Argue with that!!

:D[/QUOTE]

Maybe we should change this to the arguement thread? Just kidding! I don't think arguing in threads is the norm. However, I do see it happen. Anyways, why are we arguing about arguing?

Anyways, I hope the info helps you out, psiufoxx2!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']goddamn...all of that for the little thing that i jokingly said :roll:

you're a retarded asshat

the day that i listen to anything that your retarded ass says will be the day that i bang your mother.....ooops, i'm listening :cool:[/QUOTE]

You're beyond childish.

Thanks for the posting OP, I'll have to swing by Sears to check it out.

As for the arguing, the upside is after all this, the OP's postings count has gotten a nice bump in quantity - he'll be a Cheapass All Star before you know it.

Just kidding.....

Thanks OP, I just hope my Sears have any game worth getting cheap. If not, I could always use it on some new threads.

[quote name='roguejedi5']Thanks OP, I just hope my Sears have any game worth getting cheap. If not, I could always use it on some new threads.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that the Sears that I went to didn't have a LARGE selection of games. However, they did have a decent (more current) selection for each system. I also noticed a bin with games for $19.99, but most of the titles were Greatest Hits, Platinum or Player's Choice titles.

[quote name='Spaceboy176']I wasn't wrong about anything. I just suggested that we not argue. However, it seems like you don't have the intelligence to realize when you're arguing needlessly! I was just trying to end the argument but, you seem to want to continue it. Go right ahead! When you GROW UP you'll find that the ladies like you better!

Oh yeah! How about that Sears deal everyone?[/QUOTE]

yet still, you're retarded

someone posted that you can buy video games from Sears online...then a half hour later, instead of checking to see if they do...instead of believing him....and instead of thanking him for the information, you say..."I am not really sure if you can even buy video games from Sears online. " ....it was a stupid thing to say, it didnt even make sense....so i joked about it...lighten up and live on....if you were to have said, "i didn't know that they sold video games online," that would've made sense....but I am not really sure if you even said that....see? did that make sense? no.......furthermore, everything that i said after that, i was just joking about....im not alone on this, im sure others understood why i said what i said and that i was joking....i did not in any way thread crap....i did not say that this deal sucks in any way....its just rude for someone to confirm something in a thread (sears selling video games online) and then you tell them you're not sure about that...even though you can easily check....

everything you say, i HAVE to respond to...so please stop making me look like an ass :D

thanks there buddy

and TheRaven....maybe I was pushing towards being beyond childish...sometimes people have a sense of humor....sometimes they dont...when people have a sense of humor, sometimes it goes beyond just one type of sense of humor...so the word of the day for you is: Eetahpniss :whistle2:#

[quote name='TheRaven']You're beyond childish.[/QUOTE]

That flat out says it ALL!!! I made the statement about not knowing if Sears sold games online because I DIDN'T know if Sears sold games online. I wasn't questioning the posters statement. I was basically telling him I don't know. I gave information about the deal. It is not my responsibility to track down EVERY question someone has in regards to it.

I can take a joke. However, I don't know you and you didn't understand what I meant by my reply to the poster's question. Therefore, I took your post as an insult. Your post after that didn't just explain that it was ONLY a joke! You went on to further insult me and my mother. You are the one that is wrong here and the one that is being childish!

My only purpose for posting was to inform fellow CAG's about the deal and to defend myself, yet you persist in your insults. Get a life!

[quote name='Spaceboy176']That flat out says it ALL!!! I made the statement about not knowing if Sears sold games online because I DIDN'T know if Sears sold games online. I wasn't questioning the posters statement. I was basically telling him I don't know. I gave information about the deal. It is not my responsibility to track down EVERY question someone has in regards to it.

I can take a joke. However, I don't know you and you didn't understand what I meant by my reply to the poster's question. Therefore, I took your post as an insult. Your post after that didn't just explain that it was ONLY a joke! You went on to further insult me and my mother. You are the one that is wrong here and the one that is being childish!

My only purpose for posting was to inform fellow CAG's about the deal and to defend myself, yet you persist in your insults. Get a life![/QUOTE]

you just said that you dont know me....then you said that i insulted you....well if you dont know me (and i obviously dont know you), then how could i possibly insult you...were you really insulted by something that someone on the internet said about you or your mother? i know no personal information about you or anything about you....oh no, the meanie from the internet insulted me!!!

this isn't going anywhere because you're retarded and i enjoy retards...so by all means...continue ;)

ps: problems? let the ignore button do the work for you

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']you just said that you dont know me....then you said that i insulted you....well if you dont know me (and i obviously dont know you), then how could i possibly insult you...were you really insulted by something that someone on the internet said about you or your mother? i know no personal information about you or anything about you....oh no, the meanie from the internet insulted me!!!

this isn't going anywhere because you're retarded and i enjoy retards...so by all means...continue ;)

ps: problems? let the ignore button do the work for you[/QUOTE]

You better take a look at yourself to see a TRUE retard! The fact is you shouldn't insult someone when you know little or nothing about them. The fact is, you DID insult me and you DON'T know me! Those are the facts and there is no denying them. Anyways, I am done arguing with you! I have better things to do than argue with someone of such little intelligence as yourself! Game on, CAGs!!!

[quote name='Spaceboy176']You better take a look at yourself to see a TRUE retard! The fact is you shouldn't insult someone when you know little or nothing about them. The fact is, you DID insult me and you DON'T know me! Those are the facts and there is no denying them. Anyways, I am done arguing with you! I have better things to do than argue with someone of such little intelligence as yourself! Game on, CAGs!!![/QUOTE]

The fact is, you're a cry-baby. :baby:So would someone ppplllleeasseee call the wwwaaahhhhmmmbulance?

Another fact is, you obviously don't have anything better to do than argue with me (me no intelligence). If you did have things to do, you'd be doing them. I, on other hand, am bored and am having fun bullshitting around. Prove to me that you have better things to do by ignoring this post. I don't think you can. Prove me wrong. Prove me wrong, anal creme. You LIVE for this. Admit it. You can't wait for me to reply. You play with your retarded noodle while waiting for my response. PUT IT DOWN! I just responded. :bouncy:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']The fact is, you're a cry-baby. :baby:So would someone ppplllleeasseee call the wwwaaahhhhmmmbulance?

Another fact is, you obviously don't have anything better to do than argue with me (me no intelligence). If you did have things to do, you'd be doing them. I, on other hand, am bored and am having fun bullshitting around. Prove to me that you have better things to do by ignoring this post. I don't think you can. Prove me wrong. Prove me wrong, anal creme. You LIVE for this. Admit it. You can't wait for me to reply. You play with your retarded noodle while waiting for my response. PUT IT DOWN! I just responded. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Enough said! Your intelligence (lack of) is shown in your words!

[quote name='Spaceboy176']Enough said! You're intelligence (lack of) is shown in your words![/QUOTE]

You my friend, are what I like to call...a falling for it ass bitch.

IMO, dropout over-reacted.

That said, DO NOT PISS OFF DROPOUT.

I need his advance ads postings. I love you dropout.

[quote name='mbstuff']IMO, dropout over-reacted.

That said, DO NOT PISS OFF DROPOUT.

I need his advance ads postings. I love you dropout.[/QUOTE]

no offense...but when did I over-react? i never cared enough to over-react...every statement that i made was in a joking manner...trust me, this has been all fun for me

Hey, I listened to the original poster and just bought LOTR third age for $20 as well.

Dropout, you're a douche. Why don't you act a CAG and take advantage of some deals instead of spamming up the forums with retarded comments.

Now that's a great idea!!!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']The fact is, you're a cry-baby. :baby:So would someone ppplllleeasseee call the wwwaaahhhhmmmbulance?

Another fact is, you obviously don't have anything better to do than argue with me (me no intelligence). If you did have things to do, you'd be doing them. I, on other hand, am bored and am having fun bullshitting around. Prove to me that you have better things to do by ignoring this post. I don't think you can. Prove me wrong. Prove me wrong, anal creme. You LIVE for this. Admit it. You can't wait for me to reply. You play with your retarded noodle while waiting for my response. PUT IT DOWN! I just responded. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

OMG...that is the funniest shit i have read all week :lol::applause:

and to psychoness, he already said he was bored and he's just having fun

[quote name='swetooth9']OMG...that is the funniest shit i have read all week :lol::applause:

and to psychoness, he already said he was bored and he's just having fun[/QUOTE]

Being bored doesn't give him the right to pick on the retards. (this is where the smiley face is supposed to be, but I'm stupid and don't know how this stuff works.)

Don't worry Spaceboy, I got your back.

[quote name='swetooth9']OMG...that is the funniest shit i have read all week :lol::applause:

and to psychoness, he already said he was bored and he's just having fun[/QUOTE]

thanks for understanding...i knew the regulars would ;)

by the way, if i block someone...does that mean that they can't view my posts as well as i can't view theirs? id be more than happy to have it so these asshats couldn't read the weekly ads any more :booty:

[quote name='Schlomo']Being bored doesn't give him the right to pick on the retards. (this is where the smiley face is supposed to be, but I'm stupid and don't know how this stuff works.)

Don't worry Spaceboy, I got your back.[/QUOTE]

so you have his back?...but yet you're admitting he's a retard? i wonder how he feels about that :lol:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']so you have his back?...but yet you're admitting he's a retard? i wonder how he feels about that :lol:[/QUOTE]

that's EXACTLY what i was puzzled by...wait...you got his back...but you're calling him a retard?

sorry, Dropout...but THAT has to be the funniest thing i've read all week...

don't worry, yours is a close runner-up, dropout ;)

OMG, TSD that is some funny shit. Spaceboy176, what the hell is wrong with you!?! Can't you see he's just fucking with your head?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']so you have his back?...but yet you're admitting he's a retard? i wonder how he feels about that :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hey, somebody has to look out for the mentally handicapped (which probably means someone should be watching my back). Retards are people too. They aren't that low on my people totem pole either. They're somewhere in the middle:

1. My Wife (if she's reading this. If not then bump everything else up one.)
2. Me
3. Chicks that will sleep with me(unfortunately my wife is not included in this list - nor anyone else for that matter really)
4. People who post weekly ads for games and DVD's early so I can plan out my weekly budget
5. People that make great games
6. Normal people
7. crazy people
8. retards
9. stupid people
10. Bad people
11. Asshatss - I don't know what exactly they are, but they can't be good.
12. F***ers
13. Motherf***ers
14. Indian people - not the "give me some land so I can build a casino" ones, but the "would you like a cherry slushy", $1 tip leaving, taxi driving, turban wearing, stinky coconut oil in the hair ones. (it's a personal issue)
15. terrorists
16. Women and Children killing terrorists
17. My boss - I think he's a combination of 7-16.

The list is still under development, but as you can see, the retards fall somewhere around the middle. There are worst things than being a retard. So he shouldn't feel bad about being one.

Think I had a few too many beers tonight.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']thanks for understanding...i knew the regulars would ;)

by the way, if i block someone...does that mean that they can't view my posts as well as i can't view theirs? id be more than happy to have it so these asshats couldn't read the weekly ads any more :booty:[/QUOTE]

I've been on this site for almost as long as you! I just don't post like crazy! I check CAG almost everyday! So, though my post cost doesn't reflect it, I AM a regular.

Now who's overreacting? Are people getting to you SO much that now you want to block them? Oh well. It wouldn't bother me to NOT be able to read your weekly ads. I get the newspaper on Sunday, so NO big deal!

[quote name='Spaceboy176']I've been on this site for almost as long as you! I just don't post like crazy! I check CAG almost everyday! So, though my post cost doesn't reflect it, I AM a regular.

Now who's overreacting? Are people getting to you SO much that now you want to block them? Oh well. It wouldn't bother me to NOT be able to read your weekly ads. I get the newspaper on Sunday, so NO big deal![/QUOTE]

Like oh mah godz! You are soooo not as cool as me. :cool: I've been here a month longer than you and that alone says so. Ask anybody. I'm in the cool club and you're not. Nanny nanny boo boo.:booty:

Seriously, I meant regular as regular "poster". Sorry I didn't spell it out good enough for you to understand. Then again, I've tried that already a million times in this thread and you still haven't understood anything. I mean come on, do you interact with anybody in the real world? The world is more than a computer screen. Maybe if you'd interact with a few people here and there, you'd get jokes, understand sarcasm, be able take things easier & grow some hair on your balls...okay, maybe not that last part.

Trust me on this, noone is getting to me...as you can see from my frequent "having fun responses." I only brought up the ads because someone else in this thread did. He was scared that I'd stop, which I wouldn't. Even if you did bother me, I wouldn't let you ruin it for everyone else on here. I'd just simply block you. Then again, if I blocked you, it doesn't even necessarily mean that you (or mr scaredy pants) bothered me. It just simply means that I'd want to bother you by not letting you see what I post. Though I'm having much more fun with you this way, so I'd probably just block him. :)

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']Like oh mah godz! You are soooo not as cool as me. :cool: I've been here a month longer than you and that alone says so. Ask anybody. I'm in the cool club and you're not. Nanny nanny boo boo.:booty:

Seriously, I meant regular as regular "poster". Sorry I didn't spell it out good enough for you to understand. Then again, I've tried that already a million times in this thread and you still haven't understood anything. I mean come on, do you interact with anybody in the real world? The world is more than a computer screen. Maybe if you'd interact with a few people here and there, you'd get jokes, understand sarcasm, be able take things easier & grow some hair on your balls...okay, maybe not that last part.

Trust me on this, noone is getting to me...as you can see from my frequent "having fun responses." I only brought up the ads because someone else in this thread did. He was scared that I'd stop, which I wouldn't. Even if you did bother me, I wouldn't let you ruin it for everyone else on here. I'd just simply block you. Then again, if I blocked you, it doesn't even necessarily mean that you (or mr scaredy pants) bothered me. It just simply means that I'd want to bother you by not letting you see what I post. Though I'm having much more fun with you this way, so I'd probably just block him. :)[/QUOTE]

I am glad you get your jollies from insulting people! I can easily take a joke! Honestly, I would have had NO problem with you if you just stated it was a joke in the beginning and not continued with your insults. However, being the "mature" person you are, you kept it up! By looking at YOUR post count, it seems like YOU need to get out more and interact with people instead of living on the computer.

Believe me, not being able to see what you post would NOT bother me!

bread's done
Back