Cowboom Video Game Console Fire Sale again, alternating systems, pre-owned

Finally received my grade 7 Cosmo Black 3DS. Looks bring new. Missing 2GB SD Card. Only thing that bother me is the original box is torned on the side. Anyone know where I can get that 2GB SD Card? Is it nintendo branded?

You can use any SD card.

Boy do I have egg on my face. The analog does work. For some reason when I installed custom firmware it disabled the analog stick; i uninstalled it and reinstalled it and now it's working fine. So please ignore my anti-cowboom hyperbole. (still angry about getting a DSi instead of a DSi XL though.)

Received my 6/10 Pokemon Black DSi. It said it was missing pen and charger, which it was. But scratches were a lot less then I expected. For the price I have no complaints.

[quote name='Uso']Finally received my grade 7 Cosmo Black 3DS. Looks bring new. Missing 2GB SD Card. Only thing that bother me is the original box is torned on the side. Anyone know where I can get that 2GB SD Card? Is it nintendo branded?[/QUOTE]

The card that comes with the system is a low end card (class 2, I think). You can pretty much replace it with anything on the market and it'd be just as good.

bread's done
Back