Crackdown 2 $14.99 - F1 2010 $39.99 - GTA4 Complete $27.99 @ amazon.com

[quote name='Lint21']Amazon had Crackdown 2 for $15 a couple of weeks ago when I purchased it.[/QUOTE]

Plus it was part of the B1G40% off sale. Got two copies for around $23 shipped.

[quote name='Flesseck']You think it'll go any lower or is this worth it?[/QUOTE]

It'll go lower eventually. First Crackdown could be had for $5 eventually.

Damnit, too bad the Grand Theft Auto: Complete deal doesn't apply for the 360 version.

EDIT: Oh snap, nevermind, 360 is also 27.99, but OP should be updated to reflect that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='topplehat']Still a bit too much on Crackdown 2. Needs to be under 15 before I consider it.[/QUOTE]

It is! it's $14.99! ha. jk.

Seriously though I'm waiting until it drops under $10.

I need a racing game and it is going to be between GT5 and F12010. 40 isn't too steep for the F1 game, but i think i'll wait to see if it'll drop in price during the holidays

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I need a racing game and it is going to be between GT5 and F12010. 40 isn't too steep for the F1 game, but i think i'll wait to see if it'll drop in price during the holidays[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the eventual 39.99 MSRP drop on this so that I can pick it up used at GS for a pittance when they have a promo. I figure eventually, I'll get it for under $20.

I'm taking a stand. I have GT5 and I'm sure F1 will be cheaper eventually. Besides, I know Steam will have F1 for 10 or less in less than a year.

Dang, I have to try Crackdown 2 'cause I loved the first one! While in some ways I feel Assassin's Creed 2 is a better game, I actually had more fun with Crackdown :D

bread's done
Back