Crackdown $43.99 with GCO

[quote name='bobthecat23']yeah i saw this yesterday[/QUOTE]
It was a preorder yesterday and you couldn't use google checkout

Good find!

I'm in for one.

FYI, it says "Very few left In Stock! Order soon -- product may sell out."

I found 3 copies in a Glass glass for sale this past weekend! It clearly says on it not to sell it! I bought it and played This weekend. CHeck my Gamertag!

DSC03397.jpg

i would jump on this deal right quick, but one problem... i already have a gmail acct and ive already taken advantage of the 20 off 50 late last year... my question is if i create a dupe acct, which items cannot match against my primary acct? i know using a different ccn is a must, but anything else like delivery and billing address? help! thanks

[quote name='asdf2k6']i would jump on this deal right quick, but one problem... i already have a gmail acct and ive already taken advantage of the 20 off 50 late last year... my question is if i create a dupe acct, which items cannot match against my primary acct? i know using a different ccn is a must, but anything else like delivery and billing address? help! thanks[/QUOTE]
Different email and credit card and you're good to go

[quote name='cleaver']Different email and credit card and you're good to go[/QUOTE]

That and the same shipping address = google checkout ban. You think they can't check for things like that?

[quote name='iamthekiller']That and the same shipping address = google checkout ban. You think they can't check for things like that?[/quote]

I think that is only if you do it 10= times (or some other large number). i have done it three times w/o any problems.

I pre-ordered this and used Paypal for the $15 rebate. If you can stand to wait a little bit for your $15 back, it's a better deal.

I'm getting a copy from Gamefly! Keep-it price is $44, I have a $5 credit and it will be brand new when I get it! :lol: Now if only I had a working xbox 360 to play on. :bomb:

[quote name='iamthekiller']That and the same shipping address = google checkout ban. You think they can't check for things like that?[/QUOTE]
Yes I do

I ordered from Amazon with a $30 off first purchase with the Amazon visa. $35 later I have Crackdown shipped to my house. Could have done less, but I wanted the game sooner to return to Game Stop that I buy tomorrow.

Already preordered this from Game Crazy, but to those of you who will be buying it or managed to snag a copy already, awesome new free content is already up on Live - FOUR new character designs.

CC full fare but a Halo faceplate was a nice little extra (with DL theme)
Had a gift card dying for use and didn't want to wait for ship

[quote name='Layd Dly']just ordered mine for 43.99 after GCO and Free Shipping.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, thanks! Can't wait for the Halo 3 beta...er...I mean, to play Crackdown! ;-)

[quote name='psyanide82']Mine hasn't shipped yet...ugh, I really hate buy.com, but I keep coming back...[/QUOTE]

whend u order? I ordered last night and mine shipped today...

Great news! Your order has shipped, and should arrive soon. Your credit card has successfully been charged for this order.

Order Details - Feb 23, 2007 00:52 GMT-08:00

i order it today and sent out today.. :p

[quote name='insanezer0x']
i order it today and sent out today.. :p[/quote]
WTF? I ordered mine on the 19th and it is now "on order". I will never buy from them again...unless there is a better google checkout deal...

How are you guys getting free shipping? Mine ocmes to over $6 for shipping, so even with GCO it'd be over $60. A great game, but I'm waiting to get it for under $45.

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']How are you guys getting free shipping? Mine ocmes to over $6 for shipping, so even with GCO it'd be over $60. A great game, but I'm waiting to get it for under $45.[/quote]

I'd also appreciate the code for free shipping on buy.com

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']How are you guys getting free shipping? Mine ocmes to over $6 for shipping, so even with GCO it'd be over $60. A great game, but I'm waiting to get it for under $45.[/QUOTE]
Free shipping comes and goes on certain items. 2/19-20, shipping was $4.40, then 2/21-24, it was free. Now it's $6 something.

Yeah, I got Crackdown when the shipping was free. Sometimes they have the free shipping on orders of $75 dollars or more on "qualifying" items which might help if you are going to spend that much at one time. Another thing to remember is that buy.com doesn't charge sales tax everywhere. They do in TN which is 9.75% where I live. But they don't in GA where my sister lives so I got her to order it for me.

bread's done
Back