Crackdown deal

yukafls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
It might be too early to ask, but does anyone know where I can get a deal on crackdown or if there are any coupons to lower the price?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I just wish some B&M would have had it on sale. Not even Fry's had a deal on it. At least I can rent it.[/quote]

Yeah, I am going to rent it when my 360 gets back from being repaired. I still want to get it though, what I am trying to get is the promo beanie hat in this little metal box that has Crackdown written on it. I am going on Xbox 360 number 3

$48.39 shipped with Google Checkout at buy.com. I got it there when it had free shipping and it was $43.99 ...check back on it from time to time as the free shipping comes and goes.

[quote name='guitarplayer']I got an awesome deal at launch, Circuit City included a free halo faceplate (*$20)[/quote]

Hmm..that sounds like a decent deal if you are interested in the Halo faceplate. I would have been in between on that one. Don't really care either or, but it would have sweeten the deal a bit. OP should first try his rental of this game. I've rented it and I'm almost done with it.

bread's done
Back