Crapload of PS1 RPGs in-stock at Gamestop.com

tnote827

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Of note is the Lunars, Star Ocean and the Breath of Fires. These should not be glitches either, as my order for Lunar2 and Tales of Destiny are listed as shipped. I would post the link, but for some reason it is not letting me paste anything. Just go to gamestop.com, advanced search for playstation1 games and Role Playing for genre.

I considered ordering Breath of Fire IV but I hate paying for it and maybe getting it disc only. :( It is cheap though, recent price reduction.

[quote name='defiance_17']Anyone who doesn't already own Alundra should pounce on it now. It's easily one of the best games on the PlayStation.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP and defiance, I picked up Alundra and Guardian's Crusade!

[quote name='geepgal']Thanks OP and defiance, I picked up Alundra and Guardian's Crusade![/QUOTE]

they had one here in stock at our local gamestop. Looks like someone used it to kill someone. dry blood all over the back of the case. though it was complete

Just be sure not to get Alundra 2. Has NOTHING to do with the first, not even in terms of gameplay. It's the Goldeneye: Rogue Agent of the RPG genre.

Gotta love how Eternal Eyes which could be had for $5 anywhere is listed as being PREOWNED at $30.99... then again, that could mean the tradein value could be ridiculously high... ::quietly goes to see if any CC's have it in stock::

[quote name='mkelehan']Just be sure not to get Alundra 2. Has NOTHING to do with the first, not even in terms of gameplay. It's the Goldeneye: Rogue Agent of the RPG genre.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Interesting description.

Gamestop showed Lunar SSS in-stock at EB about 30 minutes away from me on Friday. I called Friday night and they said someone was supposed to come back into the store and buy it. So Saturday afternoon I had to make a trip out there, so I go in, and ask if it was sold yet. The guys said something about "do we have one besides the one?" and something about "holding it" for someone. The guy leaned down into the drawer behind the counter and looked at something. "Nope"

fuckers, I swear they were hoarding it for one of them or a friend or something. :cry:

I gave up, I'm tired of hunting all over for it. I nabbed one on an ebay auction tonight for $45 + $5.50 shipping - $4.50 ebay coupon. About the same price as gamestop and I can stop looking for it. It's my reward for working the 8-hr OT nightshift I was called in for today (and working now).

On another note: I perused the PS1 selection. They had a copy of Legend of Mana and Dragon Warrior VII in stock. I checked both out, they said used but the cases looked brand spanking 100% new. I almost got Legend of Mana @ $25 (Already have DW7, big DQ fan). Seemed weird, I haven't seen a complete mint RPG there in ages.

Meh, Legend of Mana isn't really worth it. Compared to Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3, the only thing going for it is the graphics.

I loved Azure Dreams though. It's repetitive, but it felt very fun and had good atmosphere.

Meh, Legend of Mana isn't really worth it. Compared to Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3, the only thing going for it is the graphics.

That's kind of how I feel. I bought it for my sister years ago fo a B-day present when it got dirt cheap (she always had more time for RPGs than me), but I myself wasn't that interested. The whole make-the-land thing sounded dumb compared to the other SD titles.

I got an amazing deal on Lunar: SSSC about 3 years ago. Found it "used" at my local EB for $27. The box was worn, but the CD case inside was still sealed! Ranks as one of my finest finds ever. The only one that beats it was at Software Etc. about 5 or 6 years ago, I found a shitload of SNES RPGs......ALL FOR $9.99. I am speaking of Final Fantasy IV, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Lufia, and Breath of Fire 2. I still have trouble believing that was a real event

The only one that beats it was at Software Etc. about 5 or 6 years ago, I found a shitload of SNES RPGs......ALL FOR $9.99. I am speaking of Final Fantasy IV, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Lufia, and Breath of Fire 2. I still have trouble believing that was a real event

If I had that happen to me, I would think I was hallucinating too. I had a dream like that about a month, actually. Obviously too much time spent here. :D

bread's done
Back