Craziest/Funnies thing you've ever heard from an EB/GameStop employee

i forgot to mention...

Years ago I was buying some cheap stuff for my cube and was asked if I wanted to Pre-order halo 2 for 5 dollars. I said no thanks...finished the transaction.
As I walked out he said, "Good luck finding halo 2, as you won't be able to get it for years!" It was the first game I picked up from Best Buy after I got my xbox from the sam goody closeout last year.

:)

[quote name='Kain Vincent']That's bullshit. Can't believe he didn't get you to preorder some game that you will "never find elsewhere" when it comes out. :roll:[/quote]
No, I had the same experience today. Brought back a defective copy of Vexx(GC) today, traded in Fifa 2005(Xbox), exchanged Vexx for Mark of Kri & picked up Red Faction while I was there. Not once did I get asked to preorder something.

BTW, they're still giving $2 for Fifa 2005(got $2.20 with edge card). Decent enough for a game I found for free in used Xbox I bought at Game Crazy. It went towards Red Faction's purchase. Thought I point out Fifa's price, so someone could add it to CAGwiki.

[quote name='tangytangerine']No, I had the same experience today. Brought back a defective copy of Vexx(GC) today, traded in Fifa 2005(Xbox), exchanged Vexx for Mark of Kri & picked up Red Faction while I was there. Not once did I get asked to preorder something.

BTW, they're still giving $2 for Fifa 2005(got $2.20 with edge card). Decent enough for a game I found for free in used Xbox I bought at Game Crazy. It went towards Red Faction's purchase. Thought I point out Fifa's price, so someone could add it to CAGwiki.[/quote]

I was being sarcastic in my original post (can't express it well online, so I can understand the confusion. If so, sorry about that). I have generally good expierences at my local EB/GS stores, but sometimes I have gotten such preorder pushes on me.

Last thanksgiving During the black friday deals, they ran an ad where they were selling the New "GTA: Vice City Stories" and "DUB Racing" for the psp, That if you buy both you would only pay 25 dollars total. Im thinking hey thats a kickass deal. I just got out of circut city and they open their doors in 5 minutes i'll go check it out.

So i get to the store and see the guy openiing the doors and pulling back the gate, i go inside and ask for the PSP deal in the ad. The guy goes in the back and comes back and says sorry we sold out this morning............They just opened the doors and they already sold out?...Wow amazing who were these invisible people that just walk in and buy stuff in under 3 seconds?

I tell the guy he couldnt possibly have sold out this morning because i just saw him opening the damn store, Then he changes his story...says they dont have the DUB Racing game in stock but they do have vice ciy for 49.99. Why am i gonna pay 49.99 for one game when the ad says i can get two games at half that price? he tells me he's sorry and that he cant do anything. I ask him to call another store maybe they got it...The guy gives me an attitude telling me "why cant you just buy the damn game already, you dont need two" I ignore him and he tells me the other store has also Conviently Sold out of the DUB Racing deal, I ask to call some other stores in the area, he does so and says none of the other stores have it. I ask him what the bullshit is all about and i guess he got tired and told me it was all a scam, the ad was made to lure people in for a good sell and dissapoint them and sell them something else....Bastards

[quote name='joe2187']Last thanksgiving During the black friday deals, they ran an ad where they were selling the New "GTA: Vice City Stories" and "DUB Racing" for the psp, That if you buy both you would only pay 25 dollars total. Im thinking hey thats a kickass deal. I just got out of circut city and they open their doors in 5 minutes i'll go check it out.

So i get to the store and see the guy openiing the doors and pulling back the gate, i go inside and ask for the PSP deal in the ad. The guy goes in the back and comes back and says sorry we sold out this morning............They just opened the doors and they already sold out?...Wow amazing who were these invisible people that just walk in and buy stuff in under 3 seconds?

I tell the guy he couldnt possibly have sold out this morning because i just saw him opening the damn store, Then he changes his story...says they dont have the DUB Racing game in stock but they do have vice ciy for 49.99. Why am i gonna pay 49.99 for one game when the ad says i can get two games at half that price? he tells me he's sorry and that he cant do anything. I ask him to call another store maybe they got it...The guy gives me an attitude telling me "why cant you just buy the damn game already, you dont need two" I ignore him and he tells me the other store has also Conviently Sold out of the DUB Racing deal, I ask to call some other stores in the area, he does so and says none of the other stores have it. I ask him what the bullshit is all about and i guess he got tired and told me it was all a scam, the ad was made to lure people in for a good sell and dissapoint them and sell them something else....Bastards[/QUOTE]

That is illegal I believe, to use the old bait and switch...

I think its illegal too, that is bait and switch. Did you actually look for the games on the shelves or check the store locator before leaving the house to see if there were any in stock? The store locator will tell you if the games are in the store, and if you really wanted them you could have confronted the employee with a printout of that information, even if the games were not on the shelf. I would have first of all read the fine print on the ad carefully, looked on the shelves for the games and then brought the games and the ad up to the counter, it would be pretty hard for the employee to refuse if you had the games and ad in hand.

I am pretty sure its also illegal to advertise a sale for a product you do not have. Like if target advertised that they have Wii systems in a sunday ad they have to have at least a few on the shelf at store opening at least or its illegal to advertise because they don't have the product, thats why a lot of stores hold their shipments for the sunday ad, because if they didn't have any and people found out about it the store could get into serious trouble.

No I never knew about thay store locater thing, it was 8:00 in the morning and I just got out of running around a fully packed Circuit City for 2 and half hours. I saw the ad and went to go check it out. I bothered the guy for about half an hour before he got pissed and told me it was a scam and to buzz off. I checked the shelves and saw only used DUB Racing games the ad said it had to be New and i had to purchase both DUB and Vice City to get the deal, otherwise nothing else on the fine print. I never reported it or anything...i was tired and I had other things to do than screw around with lying companies. either that or the employee that helped me really didnt like me.

Eh, that's no big deal.

When the Wii came out, I called the store I was going to wait outside of for several hours about how many Wiis would be available in the morning... he assured me they had 9 in stock.

I waited in line for 6 hours, and he opens the store and says he only has 6 now.... I was number 9 in line.

FUN TIMES!

[quote name='yukine']Eh, that's no big deal.

When the Wii came out, I called the store I was going to wait outside of for several hours about how many Wiis would be available in the morning... he assured me they had 9 in stock.

I waited in line for 6 hours, and he opens the store and says he only has 6 now.... I was number 9 in line.

FUN TIMES![/QUOTE]

When the wii came out that happened at any store. Hell even Mom and Pop. The supply information was pure rumours at best.

[quote name='electronicmaji']When the wii came out that happened at any store. Hell even Mom and Pop. The supply information was pure rumours at best.[/QUOTE]

I think it has more to do with employees snatching them up at the last second.

[quote name='Puzznic']I think it has more to do with employees snatching them up at the last second.[/QUOTE]

Either that or the store manager hooks up a freind. That's how I got mine :bouncy:

[quote name='zman73']That is illegal I believe, to use the old bait and switch...[/QUOTE]

Uh...

Have you tried to get your $20 from Circuit City on a "guaranteed game" yet? I tried with Skate on the 360 last week and they refused to pay based on "the manufacturer didn't ship it so it's not our fault".

[quote name='JadedJedi']I walked into a EB in the middle of summer, whith nothing in my hand and the employee says, "What did you bring to trade in today?"[/quote]

Well, they achived exactly what they wanted.
The idea is not to ask you if you brought trades because they really wanted to know, but to make you remember that so that you will bring trades next time because you are used to hearing it.

i guess you didn't really get it.

Oh man, this one is a killer. I went into Gamestop the other day, waited on the line and asked the manager if he had Warhawk for the ps3. So the guy goes, "No man, we sold out. Yeah, all on the first day" And I was like, wow, cause I really didn't expect that and I asked why, to which he responded. "Man, it's a freakin' killer deal!!!! You get a game, and a headset for 60 bucks bro, it's an amazing deal!!!!!!" And I was like well how much does the PS3 headset go for? and he was all like "Bro, it's fifty bucks, thats what I'm saying!!!". He went on for about 10 minutes about how great of a deal it was. I asked it he thought local stores would have it in stock and he was like "No, bro, sony said it was limited, it was such a good deal! They were loosing massive amounts of money!!!" I said okay. Today, I walked into TRU and pick that up and 2 other games with the buy 2 get 1 deal

^ Yea I got that one about FF X.....went to Best Buy right after (early release?)...took it back to EB...showed the manager...laughed my ass off :)

[quote name='Byrd']Cause of the way I dress, I sometimes get mistaking for working at those locations. I've at least been asked twice to help in Best Buy.
[/quote]
this reminds me.. im not sure if anyone had seen this last year. improv everywhere did a prank at bestbuy. pretty funny.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/utkkXCF8ZVc[/media]

[quote name='phear3d']this reminds me.. im not sure if anyone had seen this last year. improv everywhere did a prank at bestbuy. pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/v/utkkXCF8ZVc[/QUOTE]

that was pretty much useless :whistle2:\

since employee's don't have a standard uniform, the only thing you can impersonate is there stuck up "I am better and smarter then you!" attitude

A couple years ago, I couldn't buy some Mortal Kombat game(I think Deception). Okay so, I was 17. The guy asked for an ID(which was strange, because I was never asked for one before that), so I showed him my license and whatnot. He said something like, "Oh, you're 17? You have to be at least 18 to buy this". I pointed out that, even on the box, it said "Mature: 17+" or whatever it says. Then, he said something like "Sorry, you have to be 18 to buy this", completely ignoring what I just said.

At the very same time, I bought Hunter: The Reckoning. This game was in one of those generic GameStop boxes, so there was no rating on it -- it is also rated M. He didn't give me any trouble with it.

But besides that incident, most of my experiences with my local GS/EBs are good. Someone gave me the first Phoenix Wright game when I bought the second, which actually ended up being pretty awesome. I never played the first(although my brother has it -- I planned on playing through his before I started the second), so I beat it in a couple days. So, three or four days after I bought it, I went back to GS and told them about their mistake. They exchanged it without any problems.

[quote name='phear3d']this reminds me.. im not sure if anyone had seen this last year. improv everywhere did a prank at bestbuy. pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/v/utkkXCF8ZVc[/quote]

That was pretty funny. They had the typical Best Buy worker mannerisms down cold. What was even funnier was the real employees getting so flustered. Don't like being made to look like jackasses I guess.

Being an ex GS employee it sucks to see that so many people are dicks/morons/idiots/complete assholes about stuff. It had always been my dream to work at a store like this since i was i think 16, alphabetizing games for a living what better job than that, (besides being a tester) i would always imagine how i would be able to help people who dont know about video games and educate them. I was so wrong... i had crappy hours mainly because the manager only has himself and two assistant managers working most of the time, to better help costs he would say.

So, i would end up working once or twice every two weeks at the store. When i did work i was always told to push pre orders, and you know what i would. Maybe not to the extent as i've seen here but i would mention it, if anything my only line was that you could pre order the game and it would be like putting it on layaway, you can pay little by little and finish paying of the game by the time its released (which is why i pre order games).

After a couple of months of the shitty hours i decided to get another job (im a server at CHILIS now) and i called my manager to see if we could work around my new schedule...he never called back after me leaving many messages to him, i said fuck it and quit the job. I still sometimes go to the store, catch up with an old friend i have there, but it still sucks to hear employees give bullshit excuses on why you should pre order this or become a member.

(by the way, i consider myself very knowledgable in video games to the point where even my managers would ask me questions about games)

[quote name='Hitze']A couple years ago, I couldn't buy some Mortal Kombat game(I think Deception). Okay so, I was 17. The guy asked for an ID(which was strange, because I was never asked for one before that), so I showed him my license and whatnot. He said something like, "Oh, you're 17? You have to be at least 18 to buy this". I pointed out that, even on the box, it said "Mature: 17+" or whatever it says. Then, he said something like "Sorry, you have to be 18 to buy this", completely ignoring what I just said.[/QUOTE]

The thing I always found screwy with the rating system was "M" Mature is for people 17 and up while "AO" Adult Only is 18 and up. It's the same rating with only a 1 year differance. You earn the responsibilities of driving a car before you are demmed responsilbe enough to play GTA....

[quote name='electronicmaji']When the wii came out that happened at any store. Hell even Mom and Pop. The supply information was pure rumours at best.[/quote]
It was a manager, and he assured me he had them in stock... as in, in the back of the store.

It had nothing to do with "supply information." :rofl:

When I asked for a Ratchet demo they told me "If you pre-order I'll give you one" when it used to be they give it when you pick up the game.

I remember pre-ordering Killzone and then getting the demo when I got the game. It was so useful.

When I was in GS today... The MANAGER told me I better preorder Halo 3 because if I don't there will be no copies again until February. Hahaha, what a tool.

Is it me or now their upselling is reserves?

Yesterday, the two ladies that were working, they didn't mentioned about reserves, they just want to complete the sale...now that's a good thing.

Monday, oh this is when it gets really fun...

So have you reserve Halo 3?
-Got the Legendary Edition reserved at another location.

Oh man, Army of Two is a badass game.

I asked, have you seen the trailer for it?

He said, no, but here is a GI article about it...

Showed it to me...it's just a single picture...I need gameplay.

He said, that is the actual gameplay.

I laughed inside..oh come on, this is just a picture.

Then told him straight out, once I see the video, then I'll think about it.

Are they actual gamers or just retail sellers?

Well they are supposed to be both lol.. but at a location one time where I used to live one of the guys working there told me after I asked him about a game he said " I really don't know I don't play games I will ask the other guy"

The location I go to on a regular basis now is a different story, they pitch pre-orders but they don't press on it. Now if you ask them about a game especially a RPG they wont shut up and all you want to know if it is good or not and if it's worth a buy. They have even told me before to stay away from certain titles and I thought that was cool...

So it is hit or miss if you find one that is decent then just shop there...

[quote name='Derrick1979']So it is hit or miss if you find one that is decent then just shop there...[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I only shop at the location near my work, since they pretty much know what I want from their business now. I never folded when they asked me to preorder. I just preorder when I feel like it. So they don't bother trying to push preorders on me anymore. (except Halo 3, though he only asked if I did, I said yup but not there, and that was it)

I find that certain GS will have a specialty. For example, my local GS has a bunch of PS2 and various sports title knoledge, while another one has their handhelds down. Both stores seem to have an employee who knows their 360 and/or Wii. I have yet to find any store or any employee that knows ps3, or pc gaming (Which I would be interested in).

This was awhile back, when XBox Live was just starting out on the orig. XBox.

I was overhearing a employee bash xbox to try to make a customer buy a ps2.. the guy seemed like he was kinda leaning towards the xbox but the fanboy employee kept spewing a bunch of bs.. the only bs that sticks in my head that the employee said wa "It's free to play online with PS2, with Xbox your have to pay $50 per month."

[quote name='mrelusive']Yeah. I only shop at the location near my work, since they pretty much know what I want from their business now. I never folded when they asked me to preorder. I just preorder when I feel like it. So they don't bother trying to push preorders on me anymore. (except Halo 3, though he only asked if I did, I said yup but not there, and that was it)[/quote]

I had a "safety" store where I knew people wouldn't try to upsell me since I was in there often enough, opposed to being treated like a mindless, talking wallet at most stores. Problem is, the one I went to is very close to another, and they had a manager swap and now I never know which one is safe. The other manager is completely insane, he's very loud and oppinionated, and despite having been rung up by him enough to know me by face, he ALWAYS gives me a speech on pre-ordering.

Not just the routine speech, though. After I decline, he warns me that I'd better not be "in here on release day, complaining to ME that we don't have any copies in. SHOULDA PRE-ORDERED! Only $5 gets you a copy! If you can afford to drive around to 5 different stores to check if any are in stock, you can afford to reserve one!"

He goes on to explain to me that at any given time, he has at least 4-5 games on preorder to make sure he's "guaranteed" his copy.

EVERY. fuckING. TIME.

[quote name='johnnypark']I had a "safety" store where I knew people wouldn't try to upsell me since I was in there often enough, opposed to being treated like a mindless, talking wallet at most stores. Problem is, the one I went to is very close to another, and they had a manager swap and now I never know which one is safe. The other manager is completely insane, he's very loud and oppinionated, and despite having been rung up by him enough to know me by face, he ALWAYS gives me a speech on pre-ordering.

Not just the routine speech, though. After I decline, he warns me that I'd better not be "in here on release day, complaining to ME that we don't have any copies in. SHOULDA PRE-ORDERED! Only $5 gets you a copy! If you can afford to drive around to 5 different stores to check if any are in stock, you can afford to reserve one!"

He goes on to explain to me that at any given time, he has at least 4-5 games on preorder to make sure he's "guaranteed" his copy.

EVERY. fuckING. TIME.[/QUOTE]
Lawd. One of these days you should just buy a high-profile title on release and ask him "... you were saying?".

I was standing around looking at Wii games today when a GS employee comes up and asks if she can help me.

Me: "Can you tell me how much Tomb Raider Anniversary and Manhunt 2 for the Wii trade in for?"

Her: "Yes, we do take trade-ins... let's see, how much are these games now..." "You have these games already then right? And want to trade them in? Let's see, this one is $34.99 used so that means.............................. How much did you pay for them?"

Me: "Uh...."

Her: "Well, you wouldn't get as much as you paid for them, unfortunately. But you can trade them in here. I'm not really sure how much we give for them... But we do take trade-ins, and it would be a good idea for you to look into that."

Me: "..."

[quote name='worshipsf']I was standing around looking at Wii games today when a GS employee comes up and asks if she can help me.

Me: "Can you tell me how much Tomb Raider Anniversary and Manhunt 2 for the Wii trade in for?"

Her: "Yes, we do take trade-ins... let's see, how much are these games now..." "You have these games already then right? And want to trade them in? Let's see, this one is $34.99 used so that means.............................. How much did you pay for them?"

Me: "Uh...."

Her: "Well, you wouldn't get as much as you paid for them, unfortunately. But you can trade them in here. I'm not really sure how much we give for them... But we do take trade-ins, and it would be a good idea for you to look into that."

Me: "..."[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA! At least she didn't use the usual tactic of 'bring them in and we'll see how much they're worth'.

one time i got dinged 2 dollars off a trade in value, that i had to pay in cash instead of having it taken off the value) for a scratch in the booklet, i peeled a sticker off. I got charged 2 bucks with tax for that.

yet i go to ebgames out of town and trade in guitar hero 2, that has a noticable scratch on the disk (it played fine) and i said "do i get charged because of it?"
the employee said "no we will just refurb it and make sure it plays fine, if it doesnt oh well"

jesus my local (mall) eb sucks

"Sir, if you don't preorder Halo 3 legendary now, you won't ever be able to find it, since its going to be very limited edition. So if you want it, preorder now"

I was picking up Geometry Wars: Galaxies(DS) over the weekend and one of the employees at a downtown GS/EB says ''Uhhh, they don't make that for DS. You must be talking about the downloadable game on Xbox Live. You have to, you know, have a Xbox for that.'' I argued with him for a bit that it was indeed a game and even on the Wii and he said ''We don't carry imports and thats a Microsoft game, sorry.''

I asked him to call the store down the road to see if they had it and to his surprise, they did. I laughed and walked out without saying thanks or anything and I could see his reflection behind me in the window with his arms up like ''What? I didn't know'' to the other employee. :p

When GS/EB had the "trade in your PS2 for a $100 of a PS3" deal, I immediately called around to see if any store actually had one in stock. The EB closest to my house had a "few" in stock so I decided to head on down there. I walk in with my PS2 in hand and said, "I'm looking to trade in my PS2 towards a PS3 for the deal that's going on." The kid looks up and says, "We're not doing that anymore." So I said, "Well I just called no more than 10 minutes ago and that guy said that you were doing it and have them in stock." He then retorted with, "That stopped last week." So I said, "Ok then how do you explain the e-mail I got this morning stating that it started TODAY?" He just looked at me with an evil grin and asked if I still wanted to buy a PS3 WITHOUT the $100 off. What a turd. No offense to him but he was a hunchback too and looked really bizarre. For someone who looks like that, you'd think they would have a great personality, but Quasimodo was a jackass.

Anyways I went to another EB about 20 minutes from me and the guy said that he had a ton of PS3's in stock and that the deal was definitely today. Went down there, picked one up, and walked out a semi-happy customer. I say "semi-happy" because they didn't have Resistance in stock. I just hopped over to the Best Buy located directly behind the store and picked it up with no problem.

[quote name='opterasis']"Sir, if you don't preorder Halo 3 legendary now, you won't ever be able to find it, since its going to be very limited edition. So if you want it, preorder now"[/quote]

>_> Bastard beat me to posting it.

Went to the gamestop in chantilly the other day to pick up Splinter Cell 1 for the xbox and see if they at least had another Action Replay unit (because I mis placed mine). When asked why I needed such items I told the guy that I was modding my xbox to turn it into a media center and needed it. He didn't believe me, but it is possible...don't know why you need splinter cell for it though.

Anyways he says that they never made an Action Replay for the xbox 1. I replied by telling him that that's strange because I bought my AR unit from THIS STORE last year..then he gives me this excuse that they don't make anymore because the xbox has been discontinued.

Get this, when I asked if he could do me the favor and try out my Halo 3 (which refuses to play on my 360 without locking up) he RAISES his voice at me while there are customers in the store and tells me he can't because it's an M rated game. So fucking what? I just want him to load the game, load a map and see if it locks up the 360..if it does, then it's the disc. He finally tried it and was convinced that he had to log into Xbox live to play it, and I told him he didn't. So it did work (loaded the map and all that), leading me to believe that my 360 is truly fucked up and refuses to play halo 3.

Anyways I paid for my SC1 and got out of there.

what a tard.

Earlier this summer when GS had their "Gamer Day" sales (or whatever they were called), I was purchasing Counter Strike for the Xbox. I hand the game to the employee, who was probably in his mid-twenties. I'm 22, and yet the conversation went like this:

Employee - "Believe it or not there are actually still games coming out on the original Xbox. Would you like to pre-order Ratatouille?"
Me - "No."
Employee - "Are you sure? It's going to be available on all systems, actually. Would you like to pre-order it for a different system?"
Me - "No."

Normally I would have responded with something witty, but this one just completely caught me off-guard........Ratatouille? Seriously?

About 2 years ago, I was in a GameStop. (I think I was buying a DDR mat.) Anyway, it was about 8 months after the PSP came out, and the homebrew scene was booming. So, I'm waiting in line for a riducously long time. (Can't remember why.) So I start talking to some Asian guy who was behind the counter, but not doing anything. We were talking about the PSP and DS. I said I like the PSP. He said that the PSP was shit, DS has better games. I said, "Yeah, but the PSP has a few decent games, and plus there's homeb...". He immediately cuts me off, and reassures me the PSP is shit. I tried telling him like 10 times about homebrew, or some decent games on the PSP, but before I could get to it, he'd cut me off again. Finally, he was telling me some fanboy story, and I just left the mat on the counter and left, while he was in the middle of talking to me. Inconsiderate bastard is lucky I didn't punch him. You can have your opinion, but don't be a dick about it.

I had this conversation with a GS employee over the summer.

ME: What is the release date on Halo 3?
GS GUY: Sept 25, but you should preorder it now.
ME: nah, I have enough games to play.
GS GUY: People will be lining up at 6 am in front of best buy getting beat up and stuff for it. (looks over to other GS guy, and says "Are you working on that day")
GS GUY #2: "I'm not sure, it's going to be a madhouse"
I started to laugh after this as I walked out the door. sure enough on Sept 25. at Best Buy at 5 in the afternoon there was 30 copies just sitting there....:lol:

A worker had to make sure to specify to me that "used" meant that it had already been played. Gee, I had no idea...

I guess I'm lucky - the folks at my GS not only overrode the register jockey who tried telling me I couldn't trade in sealed games, but they also tell me when they only have guts of games (which they always do, sure, but they never try to convince me how "new" it is).

Now the day they give me 10-15% off that copy of the game since it isn't sealed? I'll buy it, but that's for another thread altogether.

The GM there did, however, try explaining to me that everybody played 360 online, and implied that it was silly that I only bought multiplatform games for my That Triple.

I wonder why when I go to Gamestop or EB I buy a new game and it has never been opened all the new games are in the glass sealed? what state are your guys from that buy new games that aren't sealed?

[quote name='XxSmityxX']I wonder why when I go to Gamestop or EB I buy a new game and it has never been opened all the new games are in the glass sealed? what state are your guys from that buy new games that aren't sealed?[/quote]

It's because the last new copy in the store is the gutted one (where the empty box is on the shelf and the game is in a sleeve behind the register.) Many times, unless it's a huge title like Halo 3, Gamestop only carries x amount of copies of the game new and if you're getting it a couple of months from release, you're going to get the gutted copy.

Gamestop does not have/want to spend the money/resources to either make copies of the box art like TRU, put all the games behind a glass case like Wal-Mart/Target, or individually box and security tag all the games like Best Buy.

bread's done
Back