Crazy lady from this weeks episode of Trading Spouses flips out

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='terborx']DVR = Man's new best friend :D[/QUOTE]

"dee-vee-arr"? What the hell is that? I've only had 6 tv channels for the past eight years, and it doesn't even bother me. I don't know how anyone could watch 250 of them.

[quote name='bobo2k4']You gota be a millionaire to pull a girl like that.[/QUOTE]

You'd have to be a millionare to feed a girl like that

[quote name='Scorch']it's part two of two, the first part was last week.[/QUOTE]damn it, I missed it,
my DVR dish reciever was useless since I didnt know that part 1 aired last week

[quote name='sying']You'd have to be a millionare to feed a girl like that[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
Very nice. And as for missing last week's: you didn't miss anything, it was just the build up to her eventual collapse tonight. Any funny moments have been related in this thread. :D

THis is taking place the town over from me, that holistic dad (chris) is a dick, hes got 2 older sons from from his previous marriage and he treats them like shit

Haha, she took the money!

"I'm a God Warrior! What, wait, no, just make check out to Margaret that's M-A-R..."

I missed the part after the (finally) ripped up the note and threw it outside (Lost). What happened? Did she really end up taking the money?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i think she called herself the ultimate warrior, and she mentioned something about zoologists.[/QUOTE]

She's batshit crazy, right? Maybe that's really The Ultimate Warrior's wife. Did she go on a rant about "queers" and such? :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I missed the part after the (finally) ripped up the note and threw it outside (Lost). What happened? Did she really end up taking the money?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

I felt so bad for the kids though, sitting there crying yet no one stands up to her because they're afraid she will sit on them or something.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I missed the part after the (finally) ripped up the note and threw it outside (Lost). What happened? Did she really end up taking the money?[/QUOTE]
After further review, yes, she did. I dont have the list...but the money was for everything from certification for the ballet dancing daughter, enough money for the 2 girls to get out of the house, and money for the wife to get a gastric bypass.

i want a reunion special and she needs her own show like the simple life, every week they take her to a different family with hilarity and darkside ensues

[quote name='SpottedNigel'], and money for the wife to get a gastric bypass.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?!?!? What a slam from the other mother. :rofl:

damit, I forgot crazy lady was on again tonight, last week was so dam funny. Oh well, so I hear theres a milf on next weeks show??.....lol

"Prayer Warrior"?
prayerwarrior.jpg

She's gettin' all her little warriors back

*Yes, I was in a hurry making this.

I just went to the Trading Spouses website and saw a picture of the Perrin family. She's right, her family has been "dark-sided":
Darksided.jpg

What did those people do?!

I'm done now :sad:

I missed it tonight. where can i DL this. I seriously wanted to watch it tonight but couldn't. i have to see it.

[quote name='munch']I missed it tonight. where can i DL this. I seriously wanted to watch it tonight but couldn't. i have to see it.[/QUOTE]

I am sure it will pop up on any place that dls via torrent

That was bogus. She only flipped out for the last 5 minutes and all the best parts were in the clip posted on here anyway. But whatever, fuck that bitch.

She made it seem like it wasn't that big a deal when she found out her daughter got pregnant, but you gotta know it made the outburst on tonights episode look like nothing.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']She made it seem like it wasn't that big a deal when she found out her daughter got pregnant, but you gotta know it made the outburst on tonights episode look like nothing.[/QUOTE]

waitjustafuckinminute...the god warrior's kid was PREGNANT? I only watched the last 15 minutes of part two, so I missed pretty much everything, except the hippie dad claiming that Margaret refused to participate in anything they wanted to show her (since new age mother seemed incensed that the Ultimate Warrior would have felt so uncomfortable around her family).

if she's a warrior in god's army, i wonder how many AWOL's she's caused.

i feel bad for the dude that married that, he must have some bad karma.
seriously bad karma, like he must have been hitler in his previous life.

Reality's Fringe]I just went to the Trading Spouses website and saw a picture of the Perrin family. She's right said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/realitysfringe/Darksided.jpg[/IMG]

What did those people do?!

I'm done now :sad:

With all of the talk of the dark side, you KNOW Fox saved this to coincide with the Episode III DVD release.

Someone has to make a montage of her freakout with the Ultimate Warrior theme playing throughout it...

"I AM A GOD WARRIOR!"

Maybe have a clip of her waving her arms around playing back and forth really fast to make it look like she's shaking some imaginary ropes.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Someone has to make a montage of her freakout with the Ultimate Warrior theme playing throughout it...

"I AM A GOD WARRIOR!"

Maybe have a clip of her waving her arms around playing back and forth really fast to make it look like she's shaking some imaginary ropes.[/QUOTE]

I was actually going to do that, but I don't have a good clip of her. Not to mention I need to reinstall Premiere.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I am sure it will pop up on any place that dls via torrent[/QUOTE]

i'm an idiot. i've heard of torrents but am clueless at to what they are how they worked. can some explain to me what they are and how i can get this video?

[quote name='onetrackmind']every notice how the extreme jesus freaks are always the most unaccepting people?[/QUOTE]

So true.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Hopefully you get to do it, or someone else does it. It would be hilarious. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I was also going to overlay an audio clip of Jim ross yelling "He's gettin' all his little warriors back!" just for the hell of it, because I remember that being awesome when I was a kid. If I get some free time...

Reality's Fringe said:
I was also going to overlay an audio clip of Jim ross yelling "He's gettin' all his little warriors back!" just for the hell of it, because I remember that being awesome when I was a kid. If I get some free time...

Send me that clip. Maybe I'll make a God Warrior video and I could use it. Maybe also one of his crazy promos would be funny in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back