Crazy lady from this weeks episode of Trading Spouses flips out

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Saucy Jack']OK, I'm going to make a God Warrior video. It's too funny to pass up. What clips should go in there?[/QUOTE]

If you have a bunch of old wrasslin' VHS tapes and a caputre card; your possibilities are endless. I'm sure you can make it look like she's grappling the ropes (like that part where she calls something ungodly and stretches her arms out and points with both fingers), and there's that point where she tells the crew to get out of her house "In Jesus's name I pray" and it looks like she's flexing. There's tons of good stuff.

[quote name='onetrackmind']fucking awesome!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I did it real quick, and I thought it was good for a few laughs. :)

If this runs out of downloads, could someone please re-up it and post a new link?

[quote name='k8s']I can't get the video to work, only the sound...[/QUOTE]

You need the XVID codec.

[quote name='Scorch']:rofl:!!

If you weren't going to hell before, you sure are now.. hahahahahahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

I know I'm going to hell. I'll see a lot of you there. :rofl:

I have both shows saved on Tivo. I can't wait till my friend comes down from college this weekend so I can show him how crazy this bitch is.

I laughed my ass off when the she walked outside the "darkside" house and saw the star on the side of the barn. :rofl:

975627441cm.jpg

Found on Fark

Damn they replayed it? I would've loved to see more than just the clip online.

Pat Robertson busted a nut when he saw it, that's for sure...

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Has her official site been posted?

If not, you HAVE to check it out, it's awe-inspiring.[/QUOTE]

And make sure your sound is on. She does a rap, a fuckin rap.

[quote name='2poor']what ever happened to saucy jack?[/QUOTE]

I dont think he has love for CAG at this point in time. I think he got fed up with the asshole portion of the memberlist.

I think Stink_Pickle is gonna have to make an appearance there.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']I dont think he has love for CAG at this point in time. I think he got fed up with the asshole portion of the memberlist.[/QUOTE]

Oh that sucks. He was a pretty nice guy.

[quote name='Stice']And make sure your sound is on. She does a rap, a fuckin rap.[/QUOTE]

I like how you can hear the rapper in the background from the song they sampled underneath.

If you listen to it about 2 minutes, you start going crazy yourself.

I havent seen this much bullshit in a long time
"By ignoring all rules of caution and conformity, Marguerite has been able to find a place in the hearts of her viewers through her fabulously unique personality, unyielding faith and astonishing pride. When she boards a plane and courageously leaves behind her home and family to venture into an unfamiliar world, Marguerite... an extraordinary individual, inspires all of us to look beyond tradition and conformity and remain true to ourselves."

She is a hatefilled person, her and her snobby friends. They act like she stood infront of the tank in Tiananmen Square. This pisses me off to know end that she actually makes money from this. This is what is wrong with America.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']I dont think he has love for CAG at this point in time. I think he got fed up with the asshole portion of the memberlist.[/QUOTE]

Everyone speaks of these assholes. I see a few but not enough to make me leave CAG. I don't understand, maybe its cause I'm drunk right now or that I stay out of the vs forum.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Has her official site been posted?[/QUOTE]

Very nice

Why am I bumping a thread that hasnt been touched in close to a year?

I saw a preview last night of trading spouses where they bring back this crazy religous bitch! More fireworks ensue as she is placed with an african american family and it showed her bitching at the husband then the husband bitching back and her telling him not to yell at her and him saying she cant tell him what to do blah blah..it was quick and caught me off guard but they didtn get an exact date for airing.

[quote name='daria19']Other quality entertainment from break.com (OP's link)...

1/7/2007 - Let this video be a warning to any of you guys that spot this chick. She might be decent looking but the maintenance will kill you.

http://www.break.com/index/spoiled_rich_chick.html[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lizzer']people like that don't deserve to live. hopefully i'll cross paths with her one day so i can push her off a bridge into traffic. traffic filled with red saab convertibles.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Not reading all 192 posts, but if it hasn't been mentioned, but that episode is is over a year old. I think it was a season starter for 2004. I've seen it, (DLed the 2 episodes), and it was interesting. Though, to be honest, I've read several other forums and they say that she isn't really like that at all and that the editing did that shit. Supposedly, I think the woman became friends with the other woman or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back