Cross Edge $19.99 (PS3) @ Best Buy (Very YMMV)

KillerRamen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I was on a quest today looking for clearance Xbox games at Gamestop (didn't find any worth buying) and I came upon this little gem at Best Buy. From what I've read, it doesn't seem to be a great SRPG, but for the amount of NIS fan service (Etna in a Prinny suit) $19.99 seemed like a fair price to me. (I think it's been in Amazon's goldbox before, but it was like $35 or something)
[I actually tried to buy it on ebay today, but the ones I was bidding on sold for $25 and $35... Beyond what I was willing to pay]

578668aaa.jpg

Good day for me. :bouncy:

...Also saw :360: Resident Evil 5 CE for $35, but I think that's been reported already.

sorry, typing on a cell phone. BB in pflugerville, tx, off of I35, has 1 copy left after i bought mine. Marked 49.99, rings up 19.99.

This game is the definition of mediocrity. Why anyone would waste their time playing this when they are so many great games around is beyond me.

Someone..EXPLAIN.

[quote name='Sashka']This game is the definition of mediocrity. Why anyone would waste their time playing this when they are so many great games around is beyond me.

Someone..EXPLAIN.[/QUOTE]

In my case I wanted a game for the PS3 I got in my Bravia bundle from Sam's Club. And I don't like FPS. And I have everything else that is also on 360 that I'm interested in except for MGS4.

[quote name='Sashka']This game is the definition of mediocrity. Why anyone would waste their time playing this when they are so many great games around is beyond me.

578668aaa.jpg

Because it was made with the fans of the series characters that are in the game. I got this full price day 1 and I love the game. It was a total fan service game. Sure it has a fair share of flaws but I enjoyed playing the game.

EDIT: and what KillerRamen said er posted :)

I think I'm going to wait to play this until I actually play the games that the characters in this game are from. Because if I don't I won't probably get the jokes, etc...

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Man, I really want this. =/ Can I paypal someone $23 for it?[/QUOTE]
$23 should about cover the game, tax and PayPal fees. What about shipping, time and effort? Do you expect them to pick up that cost for you?

[quote name='kurrptsenate']i guess no one has an extra copy for sale/trade...[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna head out to Target & Best Buy (different store than where I bought the last copy) & see if they have any there. I'll try to pick up another copy today if they have any.

My local store had a whole stack of these for $20. Do people really want it that badly?

I'll admit, I paid a good sum more for this a while back and regretfully didn't get very far in it. Still in my backlog.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I'll paypal someone $23 for this![/QUOTE]

That wouldn't cover tax, paypal fees, and shipping. You know that.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Because it was made with the fans of the series characters that are in the game. I got this full price day 1 and I love the game. It was a total fan service game. Sure it has a fair share of flaws but I enjoyed playing the game.

EDIT: and what Kil:)lerRamen said er posted [/QUOTE]
this

This game was $19.99 at the Stroudsburg, PA Best Buy yesterday. I saw it on the shelf when I was looking for penny guides, the Clancy Endwar bundles and some Sudoku games.:D

I could *not* remember to check for this when I was at BB yesterday. -_-

(Closest one is 70 miles away.)

If anyone grabs an extra, I would possibly be interested. We'll see if I'm able to get back down and check the local store soon.

I can grab extras but i'm not losing cash on this. My sales tax is 10.25%. So already i'm at $22.25 bucks. If you want one for $30, send me a pm.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']i guess no one has an extra copy for sale/trade...[/QUOTE]

There are 2 left at Paramus, NJ and 2 left at West Paterson...I checked the prices at both location ($19.99), but I didn't buy it.
I checked the reviews and it's suppose to suck.

Came back from my BB, they didn't have NOTHING! Unless I want Saint's Row for $10 for Naruto: Broken Bond for $20....my BB sucks! :(

[quote name='HCHecxz']Came back from my BB, they didn't have NOTHING! Unless I want Saint's Row for $10 for Naruto: Broken Bond for $20....my BB sucks! :([/QUOTE]
Naruto: Broken Bond for $20??!! It's a store markdown or national?

im definitely willing to buy a copy off of someone. if you wanna check out my trade list, that would be another possibility if you saw something you liked

They had the card for this at my BB (with the $19.99 price), but no actual copies of the game. I'd have probably bitten for that, if only for the Etna fanservice.

I went to another store across town from where I got my copy to see if they had any. There was none that I saw. I didn't really ask anyone because of course when you need help, NO ONE is around. Even when I did find someone to help HALF WAY across the store, they were less than helpful in my other questions to say the least.

Went to my local Best Buy yesterday. Found one -- the last one, marked at $24.99. Thought about it for a minute and decided to buy it.

Rang up as 19.99. Very happy about that.

Thanks for the posts. I lucked out and found a copy at my yellow tag this weekend.

2 Copies left at the Bestbuy in Menomonee Falls,WI..

Picked one up and not sure If I want it now seeing I got about half way through it before and got bored...

PM Me, best offer potentially gets it... (yes it's still sealed )

[quote name='Derrick1979']2 Copies left at the Bestbuy in Menomonee Falls,WI..

Picked one up and not sure If I want it now seeing I got about half way through it before and got bored...

PM Me, best offer potentially gets it... (yes it's still sealed )[/QUOTE]

How did you get halfway through a sealed copy?

[quote name='GuardianE']How did you get halfway through a sealed copy?[/QUOTE]

I had the game previously and traded it off and went and got one form Bestbuy yesterday ha ha ;)

Too bad no one checked my list, I had it on there up until last week and ended up dishing it to Amazon instead.

bread's done
Back