Crysis 3 $24.99 (PS3) elegible for FSSS at Amazon

[quote name='bardockkun']It'll go lower.[/QUOTE]

Yea I agree. Im waiting for that damn Vita 32 Gb card to go back down to $80 so I can pick one up. :cry:

[quote name='bardockkun']It'll go lower.[/QUOTE]
Agreed !

EA said both DS3 and Crysis 3 sold below expectations. I'll wait for $15. :bouncy:

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Very nice OP.

Amazon matching groupon now?!?![/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing when I saw it.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']He means opportunity, meaning you can go to BB and price match it now since a price matchable retailer has it for the groupon price.[/QUOTE]

True.

[quote name='bardockkun']It'll go lower.
random.gif
[/QUOTE]

Yea right dude 25 dollars is crazy low already and you can get free shipping? Im going for it

[quote name='dealquest']Yea right dude 25 dollars is crazy low already and you can get free shipping? Im going for it[/QUOTE]

Most CAGs have a gigantic backlog. Thus, waiting a few months isn't that big a deal. You can probably pick this up during the holiday season for $9.99-$14.99 from Gamefly.

That said, if you want to play the game now this is a very good deal.

[quote name='kill3r7']Most CAGs have a gigantic backlog. Thus, waiting a few months isn't that big a deal. You can probably pick this up during the holiday season for $9.99-$14.99 from Gamefly.
[/QUOTE]

This. I only paid ten bucks to get C2 last summer, and there's no way I'm paying $15 more than that to add this to my ever-growing backlog.

[quote name='nevergonnagive2']I'm going to wait for maybe $10 used because I only want the single player since crysis multiplayer makes me frustrated[/QUOTE]

I will chime in and say that the story is worse in 3 compared to 2 but the multiplayer is more fun then part 2 when it works. Since I played 3 during the 1st 2 weeks of release there was lag in matches and I was getting kicked off too much but maybe they addressed it now. The hit detection is way better compared to part 2 and the modes are better such as the Hunter and Crash sit/spears mode which I enjoyed thoroughly but at the same time not something that would take me off Battlefield 3 for awhile.

[quote name='taylort3']worth it, Anyone-who-has-played-it?[/QUOTE]

I'd say worth it at that price. While the campaign is short, the missions feel more open with different paths. It's sad the multiplayer community is dying out because the multiplayer is actually quite fun. I just wish the game had more meat on its bones, but $25 is reasonable imo

[quote name='kill3r7']Most CAGs have a gigantic backlog. Thus, waiting a few months isn't that big a deal. You can probably pick this up during the holiday season for $9.99-$14.99 from Gamefly. [/QUOTE]

Good price. I agree though, it will drop even more especially with the new consoles coming out. I still haven't played Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infinite and now the reviews are in for Metro: Last Light I want to play it too.

[quote name='retail sucks']Good price. I agree though, it will drop even more especially with the new consoles coming out. I still haven't played Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infinite and now the reviews are in for Metro: Last Light I want to play it too.[/QUOTE]

Man, you need to play Infinite. It's just awesome. Dead space 3 was a huge letdown to me and a lot of people.

[quote name='ChaosGamer']do both groupon and amazon give u the limited edition or just amazon?[/QUOTE]
Both do...Well anytime I got a groupon game deal it was limited edition. Only thing is that groupon always takes forever to ship your game. They wait till the deal is over to ship it and then it takes at least 7 days after that to get it.

[quote name='dealquest']Yea right dude 25 dollars is crazy low already and you can get free shipping? Im going for it[/QUOTE]
Like I said, it'll go lower. Crysis 2 has been $10 and lower multiple times and EA isn't exactly known for having "low production run" on their games. Add to this that the game "flopped" then it's not a matter of if it'll go below the the $15 mark, but when.

[quote name='plus1zero']Man, you need to play Infinite. It's just awesome. Dead space 3 was a huge letdown to me and a lot of people.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know it, it's my Cheap Assness, I'm waiting for it to drop to $25-$30 like this deal. Then I can trade down to DS3 &/or Crysis 3. I finished Bioshock 1 & 2 in hard mode, and I love the series I just can't bring myself to pay over $30 on a singleplayer only.

I read Dead Space had mixed reviews, like Crysis 3, say a 8 out of 10 average. I beat DS1 on hard(no extra achievement damn it) with the plasma cutter only and I played 2nd and it was fun, but it's just not the first game, so it looks as though 3 is following the trend and the series has went down hill a little which in all fairness though the first game was really great IMO.

[quote name='gamechampion']I found this cheaper elsewhere thanks though[/QUOTE]

Where? I know Amazon Warehouse deals had $19 for like new copies. Outside of eBay I haven't seen it cheaper.

I will only buy this used. Crytek has launched several anti-customer broadsides including the fact that they will think it's "awesome" if next gen consoles locked out used games.

Therefore, I will show them how "awesome" used games are by buying their games used and playing it knowing that Crytek didn't get a penny of my money.

Not worth it. A very short, mostly dull campaign and nearly-dead online. Speaking as someone who completed the game (achievement-wise, which meant 2 full playthroughs and lots of online matches), I wouldn't advise anyone to pay more than $10 for it.

[quote name='retail sucks']Yeah I know it, it's my Cheap Assness, I'm waiting for it to drop to $25-$30 like this deal. Then I can trade down to DS3 &/or Crysis 3. I finished Bioshock 1 & 2 in hard mode, and I love the series I just can't bring myself to pay over $30 on a singleplayer only.

I read Dead Space had mixed reviews, like Crysis 3, say a 8 out of 10 average. I beat DS1 on hard(no extra achievement damn it) with the plasma cutter only and I played 2nd and it was fun, but it's just not the first game, so it looks as though 3 is following the trend and the series has went down hill a little which in all fairness though the first game was really great IMO.[/QUOTE]

I thought dead space 2 improved in almost every way personally. 3 though, I dunno. I just couldn't get into it at all.

[quote name='plus1zero']I thought dead space 2 improved in almost every way personally. 3 though, I dunno. I just couldn't get into it at all.[/QUOTE]

DS2 was a fun and a good game but just not as memorable story wise at least for me as the first Dead Space, plus it took over two years later to release DS2 and I lost a little interest playing other games in between 1&2. I played the DS3 demo but just wasn't very impressed, I plan to play it like Crysis 3 but maybe near the end of this gen when the prices drop this fall.

DS3 lost the scares and the fear of ever running out of ammo. Plus they had little in terms of new enemies, and the new enemies weren't scary at all. You had that "been there, done that" feeling after two games. The story was also a bit whack but the DLC made the pill slightly easier to swallow. The best thing about DS3 was the co-op.

Anyways the deal is dead.

bread's done
Back