CTRL V Now! Lets see what you have!

import javax.swing.Icon;
import java.util.Locale;
import java.util.MissingResourceException;

/**The interface provides access to a resourcebundle that
can be defined in XML or as an java-object.
Example Usage:
Code:
   I18nBundle i18n = (I18nBundle)serviceManager.lookup(I18nBundle.ROLE);
   i18n.getString("yes"); // will get the translation for yes.
*/

public interface I18nBundle {
String ROLE = I18nBundle.class.getName();
/** same as format(key,new Object[] {obj1});
@see #format(String,Object[])
*/
String format(String key,Object obj1) throws MissingResourceException;
/** same as format(key,new Object[] {obj1, obj2});
@see #format(String,Object[])
*/
String format(String key,Object obj1,Object obj2) throws MissingResourceException;
/** same as

(new MessageFormat(getString(key))).format(obj);

@see java.text.MessageFormat
*/
String format(String key,Object[] obj) throws MissingResourceException;

/** returns the specified icon from the image-resource-file.
@throws MissingResourceException if not found or can't be loaded.
*/
Icon getIcon(String key) throws MissingResourceException;

/** returns the specified string from the selected resource-file.
@throws MissingResourceException if not found or can't be loaded.
*/
String getString(String key) throws MissingResourceException;

/** @return the selected language. */
String getLang();

/** @return the selected Locale. */
Locale getLocale();
}

A Jedi Shall Not Know Anger. Nor Hatred. Nor Love says:
«I grabs 39zach- need $112, have $40 pending $99 gets real close and plants a 38DEEP, WET, passionate kiss . 39WOW!!!!! that was great! »

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 9, 2006 12:32 PM

I will rule the world and when my plans for world domination fall through there are a few things that need to be known.

Num.1-
Because I sit but and watch the horrid plight of the human race I feel that some humans need NEVER to reproduce.

my plan is to castrate them.

Num.2-

I am in great need of mindless minions so this Saturday after I finish shopping at the local mall I will be scouring all of Ohwello for worthy canadiates of the most lowly postion available at the moment.

Num.3-

When (and this will most certainly happen) I take over; I am going to warn everyone about the day that this will all happen. You will know when my plans have fallen into place b/c I will make damn sure to personally tell EVERYONE:) The one thing you need to remember is the hide under your bed ( or a bed if you dont have one that is not the point) place an unused condom in your ear and remember DO NOT EAT IT YOU WILL GET PREGNANT!

it does not matter if you are male or female if youre hard-headed and you eat the damn condom youll be pregnant in a matter of mins; and i will not allow ANYONE into my kingdom if they are pregnant by a condom....its just asking for the fall of the kingdom youkno.

Num.4-

I will send a BIG ASS YELLOW AND PURPLE TRACKER TO YOUR HOUSE! your ass better be ready or i will leave you and you will not be allowed to live in my kingdom; SO DONT COME DOWN THE MOTHERfuckER LATE B/C YOU WONT GET IN!!!!! got that.

Num.5-

there will be a dresscode for my initiation to the throne. EVERYONE WILL BE NUDE! so go wax or shave that shit ok. I HATE BUSH.

and ppl just remember if you love me now youll love me when i take over. and if you hate me...............

THEN OH THE HELL WELL!

PS. everybody wants to rule the world.

kiss-kiss
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

«%FujiBot» ** Brought to you by Rain! /join #rain to chat with underaged asian girls. **

[note (note is not from ctrl-v): o_0 I'll only explain this if I must, and no one will believe me anyways]

[quote name='LiquidNight']«%FujiBot» ** Brought to you by Rain! /join #rain to chat with underaged asian girls. **

[note (note is not from ctrl-v): o_0 I'll only explain this if I must, and no one will believe me anyways][/quote]

:whistle2:k

Pre-heat oven to 350‹F. Combine lime juice, egg yokes, and sweetened condensed milk with wire whisk until smooth. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before refrigerating. Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream.

[quote name='Aiiane']If you know exactly what mobs you'll be facing, you build to face that, and almost nothing every changes.[/QUOTE]
Thats why it'd have to be a random or balanced group.

Also, your comment about who can PvE better, that sounds about right, though its still a contest of sorts so you're still vs. the other fellow. The only reason of having 2 teams doing it at the same time is so you can have a little interaction, otherwise, yes, it'd be exactly like the challenge missions.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
whats that

Hax 2 sec casting time, 60 sec Recharge (no attribute, universal skill)
Signet. Teleport to nearest enemy. For 60 seconds, you take ten times normal damage, take 100 damage when healed, lose all energy, move 95% slower, and cannot "block" or "evade" attacks. When the duration of Hax ends, if you are still alive, you body ruptures in a spectacular explosion killing all creatures within 10,000'.

bread's done
Back