Cum on my OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']Happy birthday flowery and a very merry unbirthday to you Mak.

:beer::beer:[/QUOTE]

Cheers!

[quote name='lordwow']I didn't realize you could shut off the announcers and play music instead. I am going to do that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's called Music Mode. It's so great.

[quote name='Eviltude']Five Guys is good, but it's so damn greasy and expensive.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Also the large fry can feed a city.

~~~

Pearl Jam better be fucking good on SNL for me to have this shit on in the background.

Just got back from a screening of Under Great White Northern Lights. It was fantastic. If you guys are White Stripes fans, Best Buy will have the CD/DVD combo for $14.99 next week.

Wow, when I was watching that new Gaga music video for Telephone, it had around 1 million views. Right now it's around 13 million. o_0

[quote name='flowery']Agreed. Also the large fry can feed a city.[/QUOTE]

or one hungry frosty (just fries, no burger)

----------------

dear fucking lord i fail at life. my stomach started feeling a little better yesterday and started eating solid food last night after 4-5 days of ginger ale and chicken broth. i had that one Sonic burger and went right back to a clear liquid diet until yesterday. i wake up this morning and can't fucking breathe through my right nostril and my tonsils are so swollen i can barely swallow. what the fuck am i doing wrong? seriously? i wash my hands a lot but i'm not fucking OCD about it, i use antibacterial hand lotion at work when i can't wash my hands, i don't share food or drinks with anyone other than Frosty but I only seem him once or twice a week these days. where the fuck is my immune system? my stepdad gets a cold two weeks ago and it lasts for one week then it's gone. my mom doesn't get sick. now i'm fucking sick and miserable. again. fuck you immune system, since you seem to like fucking me.

[quote name='TheRock88']Awesome, a Five Guys is opening up near here. Can finally see what all the hype is about.[/QUOTE]

you have in-n-out, don't you? by all accounts, you don't need a 5 guys.

[quote name='Eviltude']Five Guys is good, but it's so damn greasy and expensive.[/QUOTE]

It's not that much more expensive than going to a standard fast food joint (unless you're living off the dollar menu). And as far as greasy goes, it's about par for the course, maybe more though for the fries, since they use peanut oil. What sucks is if you go there solo, you're either going without fries, wasting food, or leaving as a fatass. stupid fucking "regular" being enough for like 2.5 people. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you have in-n-out, don't you? by all accounts, you don't need a 5 guys.[/QUOTE]

Yup, all we need now is a Chik Fil A and Sonic's and I'm set for life.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Just got back from a screening of Under Great White Northern Lights. It was fantastic. If you guys are White Stripes fans, Best Buy will have the CD/DVD combo for $14.99 next week.[/QUOTE]Is it mostly documentary footage of their Canadian tour? To be honest I'm way more interested in that than the actual live performances since I've already seen their other live DVD.

made-of-glue-and-wire_l.jpg

[quote name='TheRock88']Yup, all we need now is a Chik Fil A and Sonic's and I'm set for life.[/QUOTE]

Come down to SoCal...we have both...and a Five Guys...which is totally overrated IMO. In N Out 4-Evah!

--------------------

So in FFXIII what were you all saying not to sell? I have bolts, circuit boards, fangs, and some liquid stuff...is that OK to sell?

The stuff you use to upgrade weapons is what you should keep. So basically don't sell anything except credit chips and weapons you don't want. From what I have done, it seems like dismantling weapons isn't worth it.

Fight was a rip off.

Hungry but too buzzed to drive somewhere. Thinking about walking around the block to my friends house with they hope that the have some leftovers food/snacks from the fight.

Also get the fuck outa here antelop89. And take jake the stank with you.

[quote name='DT778']Fight was a rip off.

Hungry but too buzzed to drive somewhere. Thinking about walking around the block to my friends house with they hope that the have some leftovers food/snacks from the fight.

Also get the fuck outa here antelop89. And take jake the stank with you.[/QUOTE]

gross, don't associate me with the freak who posted that sketchy picture

The last sentence wasn't a typo, it has nothing to do with you jaket.

LP. Because that would make me look like an ass.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Come down to SoCal...we have both...and a Five Guys...which is totally overrated IMO. In N Out 4-Evah!
[/QUOTE]

5 guys is the way to go if you don't have an In N Out. Since you have the In N Out, the 5 guys seems "overrated". But if you didn't have the In N Out? You'd probably be on the 5 guys wagon.

At first I thought he might be the dude that was dieing but that might have been a dude named cactus jack. I think jaket used to be a mod.

Anyways I'm off to go around the block. If anything, I know there is more booze there.

What's good at Sonic? They have those tots with cheese in them, but I'm weary of those. I've heard they have good onion rangs, but thats about it.

Their burgers are good. All their ice cream products are good, as are their various beverages.

I don't really know, otherwise. We have a bunch of them here, and I rarely eat fast food, so I couldn't really say. I do know, though, that Sonic is generally regarded as one of the superior fast food places.

[quote name='Eviltude']What's good at Sonic? They have those tots with cheese in them, but I'm weary of those. I've heard they have good onion rangs, but thats about it.[/QUOTE]

The only things I've had at Sonic that I didn't really like and wouldn't get again were the onion rings (the batter is sweet?). The fries usually suck, but I mostly attribute that to them being cold. :(

From what I have seen, my favorite part is the 15 year old girls on roller skates. Nothing like having one of them bust their ass and spill a limeade all over themselves and then have to fight the tears back as they go get you one without gravel in it.

And all these logger shows can fuck off.

heck yeah sonic's is great. love the slushies, sonic blasts and mozzarella sticks. :drool:

also, i know you can use spoils to 'upgrade' your weapons in ffxiii, but is there anyway to see what you'll get from doing that? not sure if it's worth it. a bit into disc 2.

I don't think so Johnny. I wouldn't worry about it too much. At first I was hesitant to do it because it seemed like not that many things dropped good components, but I'm in like chapter 8 now and they are starting to drop things that add a couple hundred EXP at a time. Not to mention most of my weapons have like 1.5x - 3x boost on it now so even the crappiest components add around 25 or more each. Just go for it.

[quote name='lordwow']Daylight Savings :whee:[/QUOTE]

I hope my PS3 still works. :(

I just set my clock forward early, yesterday, that way I wouldn't be shocked by the lost hour when I went to sleep for work in the morning.

You are a temporal mastermind.

JFD - please send me a box with all flavor of Takis in it and no homosexual literature or paraphenalia. Thank you.

[quote name='Jaket']hands in the air if you remember me[/QUOTE]

There's a blast from the past.

[quote name='Rocko']SaucyJack is the one that might be dying.

I think Moxio is, in fact, dead.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think SaucyJack may have in fact been dying, not really sure. I'm sure a scorch siting can confirm or deny that. Dude was a class act on Live.
Not clue on Moxio.

"Who Framed Jesus?" premiers tonight at 8 (EST) on Discovery Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back