Curb your enthusiasm for the OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']That bitch Aeris from Gamestop called me to let me know my game was coming in 'soon'.[/quote]

He took time out of fighting Kratos just to do that?

My GameStop opens up at 10 am tomorrow, and I'm gonna be there to pick up my copy of Bioshock.
Shame they didn't break street date.

Time to pre order Halo 3 .. I guess I'll go with the $69.99 version. That Spartan Helmet is hot fire but I simply cant justify paying an extra $60 for it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']My GameStop opens up at 10 am tomorrow, and I'm gonna be there to pick up my copy of Bioshock.
Shame they didn't break street date.[/QUOTE]

I have a meeting tomorrow which I'm going tot ry to skip early tpo run over to BB and get my pc copy.

[quote name='Maklershed']Time to pre order Halo 3 .. I guess I'll go with the $69.99 version. That Spartan Helmet is hot fire but I simply cant justify paying an extra $60 for it.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I'm sure I'll be able to DL the extra content from somewhere online anyways.

[quote name='tiredfornow']What? :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Aeris from FFVII, nigga.[/QUOTE]
He got confused because believe it or not Sephiroth is one of the lesser known Greek gods.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can't even wear the Spartan helmet, right?[/quote]

Nope. It looks to be just a little bigger than a softball.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I never play handhelds anywhere but my house, so hooking it up to a 2nd TV in my room would be so 'tight'.[/quote]

Frosty uses the tv out cables that came with the Zen Vision W all the time. he and his budies trade their movies at lunch then he comes home and puts them up on the tv so we can watch them.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can't even wear the Spartan helmet, right?[/QUOTE]
I think you should buy a Rat/Gerbil and make him wear it. He'd look awesome.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think you should buy a Rat/Gerbil and make him wear it. He'd look awesome.[/QUOTE]

Witha bunch of hamsters, gerbils, and helmets, that would make an awesome Youtube video.

Got all my shit together for my teachers except for some binder I need for AP World. Meh.

As for mics, I fucking hate people on CS:S who fidn it necessary to activate that shit when they cough/sneeze.

I've got that wireless headset for the 360, no one ever tells me I have problems with it.. shit is hot fiyahhh.

why are you going to break it Liquid? Big Daddy candy? ON THE INSIDE?! :O

Obliterated my previous high score for the challenge mode in Gunpey (700k vs. 500k) and unlocked three new skins. Took an hour just to do that.

[quote name='Moxio']Sixers how did you get those two coupons to stack?[/quote]
20% off isn't a coupon, it's an offer on all clearance games. There was a 20% off any game coupon a while ago, but that's not what I'm talking about. I asked the kid if that offer was still good, he said yes, then I gave him the $5 coupon, told him it was from an email, and it scanned through fine.

Covering someone's shift for a few hours. I like this job even better than before, now that I have a laptop. Of course, I'm not getting as much reading done. :cry:

[quote name='Rocko']20% off isn't a coupon, it's an offer on all clearance games. There was a 20% off any game coupon a while ago, but that's not what I'm talking about. I asked the kid if that offer was still good, he said yes, then I gave him the $5 coupon, told him it was from an email, and it scanned through fine.[/QUOTE]

Giggity!

Mattafix is some pretty good R&B, Liquid.

What did you think of King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yo Beefhead, why are you playing so many god damned games at once?[/quote]Because I have a lousy attention span. It's worse because they're all rpgs, except for Melee/Taisen.

Ahh, I hate when people breathe heavily into the mic.
Anyway, do you guys know when BlockBuster opens?
I want to make sure I rent Bioshock tomorrow.

[quote name='Rocko']So it seems that you can only play games on the TV from the PSP on an HDTV.

That's fucking dumb.[/QUOTE]
The games are progressive scan, so you need at least a 480p tv with component hookups. Doesn't need to be a HDTV.

[quote name='Brak']Who is daring enough to buy Two Worlds?[/quote]
I believe Ryles is. Dudes BWALLIN enough to pass all of us copies.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yo zew, do you have shadowrun for PC? I want that BFF achievement. :[[/QUOTE]
I do, but my video card can't handle it so when I go in rooms I just have an orange screen with a HUD.

So, if we were to go into a private room and you were to guide me through the process (since I will be blind), we could do it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I believe Ryles is. Dudes BWALLIN enough to pass all of us copies.[/QUOTE]
I traded in NBA Street: Shitty Team A.I., so I got $20 in the bank. I thought about being daring, and buying it... but, I dunno. I don't feel like being suicidal if it sucks.

Looks like I'm getting up early tomorrow morning to hit up Circuit City and then checking out TRU for some clearance.

I can't believe I missed out on the LE. I was thinking the extras would be lame like Prey/Oblivion/Lost Planet/GoW but it surprisingly looks like a worthwhile package.

Gamestop only has one SKU for used games so I'm hoping I'll eventually stumble upon one and can get it for cheap like I did with MGS3:Subsistence.

[quote name='zewone']I do, but my video card can't handle it so when I go in rooms I just have an orange screen with a HUD.

So, if we were to go into a private room and you were to guide me through the process (since I will be blind), we could do it.[/quote]

Well we'd need one more, then that person would have to kill you, then I rezz you. That sucks about your video card though, the games not that bad.. just.. needs a bit more variety.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I can't believe I missed out on the LE. I was thinking the extras would be lame like Prey/Oblivion/Lost Planet/GoW but it surprisingly looks like a worthwhile package.[/QUOTE]
I hope someone rips and uploads the bonus CD to OiNK, as I am not getting the LE.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Well we'd need one more, then that person would have to kill you, then I rezz you. That sucks about your video card though, the games not that bad.. just.. needs a bit more variety.[/QUOTE]
Brakasaurous has it, as does ryles.

[quote name='Mike23']Do people always breathe into the mic on Live?[/QUOTE]

No. Sometimes they turn their fan up really loud so it sounds like you are in a wind tunnel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back