Curb your enthusiasm for the OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get why you gave away Halo 2, zew. :nottalking:

And why you were disappointed in the Fridge Phone drawring. :nottalking:

[quote name='tiredfornow']why are you going to break it Liquid? Big Daddy candy? ON THE INSIDE?! :O[/QUOTE]
2k games will send you a coffin if you have a broken Big Daddy and will send you a free printed art book with it :hot:.
I'd have to be tricky in doing so though, so they wouldn't find out it was intentional :whistle2:k.

[quote name='Maklershed']No, just those who are fat and/or masturbating.[/QUOTE]Don't forget those who are named RockSolidAudio.

[quote name='Brak']Mattafix is some pretty good R&B, Liquid.

What did you think of King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime?[/QUOTE]They definitely weren't what I expected, because I'd gotten used to Patton on Lovage
It was still pretty good though. I like how the songs varied, keeping the album fresh.

[quote name='tiredfornow']He wasn't dissapointed Brak, you just forgot the donuts behind the fridge.[/QUOTE]
Oh, snap. I should draw that, next.

[quote name='Brak']I still don't get why you gave away Halo 2, zew. :nottalking:

And why you were disappointed in the Fridge Phone drawring. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
It was a belated Happy Birfday to trashkan.

and I guess you didn't notice my edit behind the fridge.

I'd also to like to clarify, after seeing both The Legendary Roots Crew and Queens of the Stone Age live, Queens shit on their chest.

What other good Queens stuff is there, aside from Go With The Flow? That's pretty much the only song I've heard from them, other than No One Knows.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']No. Sometimes they turn their fan up really loud so it sounds like you are in a wind tunnel.[/QUOTE]
I always hated that. Although it made it a lot easier to find retards on Halo who would just crouch and hide.

[quote name='zewone']It was a belated Happy Birfday to trashkan.

and I guess you didn't notice my edit behind the fridge.

I'd also to like to clarify, after seeing both The Legendary Roots Crew and Queens of the Stone Age live, Queens shit on their chest.[/QUOTE]
Queens shits on everybody's chest.

And lemme see the edit. I wanna laugh.

[quote name='zewone']I'd also to like to clarify, after seeing both The Legendary Roots Crew and Queens of the Stone Age live, Queens shit on their chest.[/QUOTE]Bold words, my friend, bold words indeed.
Now I really can't wait to see QotSA.

I'm prolly funnah pick up my QotSA ticket after I get some b-day monies, so I don't have to pay for it myself :D. Still another month before the show though.

fridgephonejx8copyti0.jpg

:rofl:

That watermark is money.

My Uncle bought tickets to the Giants vs. Redskins game Monday, Sept. 23rd. and invited me to go. QotSA show is that Tuesday and then The Roots on Thursday. I was contimplating going to both shows and now the game thrown in would make it a busy ass week. :lol:

I want to put linsux on my new laptop, but the fucker won't boot from a USB device and there's no internal optical drive (it's too small for that). So I guess I can either go for a network install or see if one of my friends has a PCMCIA optical drive. :whistle2:k

I went to a blockbuster and I asked some girl at the counter if they'd have Bioshock tomorrow and she looked at me like I was crazy.
She said no...
Then I went to this local place called Top Video and I got the same response there.
That sucks. I really wanted to play Bioshock extensivly since I'm getting my crown pulled out tomorrow and I can just stay at home and play video games while eating oatmeal.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I went to a blockbuster and I asked some girl at the counter if they'd have Bioshock tomorrow and she looked at me like I was crazy.
She said no...
Then I went to this local place called Top Video and I got the same response there.
That sucks. I really wanted to play Bioshock extensivly since I'm getting my crown pulled out tomorrow and I can just stay at home and play video games while eating oatmeal.[/quote]
Blockbuster usually doesn't get their new games in until Friday at the earliest.

^

Hollywood Video an option? If it's one of those games that is shipped way before the street date like Bioshock there's a pretty good chance they'll put it out on release date.

Hah, QOTSA announced that they're playing an aftershow in Austin and tickets were only like $30. Of course they sold out in like 30 minutes(not really?) and I was in Bumfuck, Mexico when they announced this. Same exact thing happened with The White Stripes.

I did notice Frontgate put 3 day tickets back up today for face value. $150 is a ton of money when I'm coasting on my slim savings account though. :whistle2:/

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Blockbuster usually doesn't get their new games in until Friday at the earliest.[/quote]
Oh.
I heard though that some blockbusters already had it and that it was even available for rent.
At least that's what they said in Attack of the show.

[quote name='Mojimbo']^

Hollywood Video an option? If it's one of those games that is shipped way before the street date like Bioshock there'e a pretty good chance they'll put it out on release date.[/quote]

I think I'll check that out tomorrow, although if it does come out maybe someone will of rented it already...
It's worth a shot.

Yo JFD, go to Hollywood Video tomorrow, their website has it as coming out tomorrow.. and as someone said up there.. since it's a pre-shipped game, they have it ready for release the same day.

and don't listen to G4, those niggas are garbage. save for olivia munn and morgan webb, but they're better off not talking.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yo JFD, go to Hollywood Video tomorrow, their website has it as coming out tomorrow.. and as someone said up there.. since it's a pre-shipped game, they have it ready for release the same day.

and don't listen to G4, those niggas are garbage. save for olivia munn and morgan webb, but they're better off not talking.[/quote]

Are you serious? DAMN. I need to go there tomorrow EARLY.
Do you happen to know when they open?
Olivia Munn is HAWT while Morgan Webb's man jaw intimidates me.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Are you serious? DAMN. I need to go there tomorrow EARLY.
Do you happen to know when they open?
Olivia Munn is HAWT while Morgan Webb's man jaw intimidates me.[/quote]

10am nigga, call 'em before you go and confirm they got it and tell 'em to hold one for you and you'll be on your way.

Munn is really hawt.

[quote name='Maklershed']:boxing:[/quote]
Not that I wouldn't hit that.
and as in hit that I mean have sexual relations with her.:cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']10am nigga, call 'em before you go and confirm they got it and tell 'em to hold one for you and you'll be on your way.[/quote]

Sweet. I gotta go get my phone buck and call em now and ask if they'll have it tomorrow. Then I'll call em up again tomorrow and do that thing you suggested.

Man, Bioshock tomorrow, Space Giraffe Wednesday, Sonic 2 on the way, Halo 3 in September, and SSBB in December.
This year rocks.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Man, Bioshock tomorrow, Space Giraffe Wednesday, Sonic 2 on the way, Halo 3 in September, and SSBB in December.
This year rocks.[/quote]

-high pitched voice-.. THATS WUT I WAS THEENKEENG!

IDK zoo, I don't think that thread would end well, though it'd be funny as hell and sexy.

A whole lotta fappity fap fap fap going on.

I called Hollywood video and the lady said that there would be plenty available.
The thing is though, I don't have a member ship, and to get one you need an ID and some credit card or something.
Which I don't have a credit card.
:/

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Ultimately, the only solution to your problem Johnny is fire. Lots and lots of fire.[/QUOTE]
I was going to say steal it, but burning the place to the ground works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back