[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

(13) prizes will be available. Each prize consists solely of one (1) box of SOYJOY bars (twelve (12) bars in the box), the flavor of which will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of each prize: $12. Total ARV of all prizes: $156.00. *Two ways to enter: 1. by text message: send a text message containing the word "SOYJOY" to 74642 (through this method, you are signing up to receive SOYJOY alerts

rules - http://www.soyjoy.com/soyjoyus_terms.aspx

[quote name='iamcheeto'](13) prizes will be available. Each prize consists solely of one (1) box of SOYJOY bars (twelve (12) bars in the box), the flavor of which will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Approximate retail value ("ARV") of each prize: $12. Total ARV of all prizes: $156.00. *Two ways to enter: 1. by text message: send a text message containing the word "SOYJOY" to 74642 (through this method, you are signing up to receive SOYJOY alerts

rules - http://www.soyjoy.com/soyjoyus_terms.aspx[/QUOTE]

Expires : 04-28-2011

Emerald Nuts.Com - Underdog Bracket / Kettle Brand Real 16 Underdog Bracket Sweepstakes
For eligible US residents only, you may play the Game by text-messaging the Keyword, UNDERDOG or KETTLE to the Short Code 87963. Game Prizes (500) a $50 Visa Prepaid. CardSweepstakes (1) $10,000. Underdog Sweepstakes (1) a check in the amount of $10,000.

Expires : 04-05-2011
rules - http://www.underdogbracket.com/

Couple of things iamcheeto. First, I don't want to speak for everyone who follows the thread, but we appreciate the input of contests. Second, we're trying to keep a little format to make it easier for the person who is keeping the OP in order, so if you wouldn't mind following that it would be appreciated. Third, feel free to use the edit button to make one post with multiple contests instead of creating a bunch of new posts. Fourth, that last contest is already posted.

That's about it. Don't want to sound rude, so I apologize if I do. Like I said we (or at least I appreciate it) I'd appreciate it more if I won that new Camry. Keep up the strong work.

[quote name='Redeema']Couple of things iamcheeto. First, I don't want to speak for everyone who follows the thread, but we appreciate the input of contests. Second, we're trying to keep a little format to make it easier for the person who is keeping the OP in order, so if you wouldn't mind following that it would be appreciated. Third, feel free to use the edit button to make one post with multiple contests instead of creating a bunch of new posts. Fourth, that last contest is already posted.

That's about it. Don't want to sound rude, so I apologize if I do. Like I said we (or at least I appreciate it) I'd appreciate it more if I won that new Camry. Keep up the strong work.[/QUOTE]

usually i post from my phone so i dont have the options to do it in the new format. this site is totally limited if your doing it from a phone. i am worried if i dont post as i find them that i will just forget to post em. i am on a computer now so i can go through and try to redo them under the new format.

[quote name='iamcheeto']usually i post from my phone so i dont have the options to do it in the new format. this site is totally limited if your doing it from a phone. i am worried if i dont post as i find them that i will just forget to post em. i am on a computer now so i can go through and try to redo them under the new format.[/QUOTE]

i dont seem to have the option to delete the posts so i will just not post from my phone anymore and try to remember to do it from a computer with the new format.

K, so it turns out I won one of 25 AFM1 Fulmer Motorcycle helmets from the "FastFive" Memphis contest. (Valued at $145 apparently)

Unfortunately I don't own a bike, so I guess ebay it goes!

wow thats awesome eric... wait to see how the movie does if it goes over well i bet you can get a lot on ebay for the helmet.. i won movie tickets.. just saw the previews it actually looks pretty good.. :)

[quote name='Redeema']That's about it. Don't want to sound rude, so I apologize if I do. Like I said we (or at least I appreciate it) I'd appreciate it more if I won that new Camry. Keep up the strong work.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for holding down the fort Redeema!

[quote name='iamcheeto']usually i post from my phone so i dont have the options to do it in the new format. this site is totally limited if your doing it from a phone. i am worried if i dont post as i find them that i will just forget to post em. i am on a computer now so i can go through and try to redo them under the new format.[/QUOTE]
Hey man, I KNOW I speak for the people in this thread when I say new contest submissions are always welcomed. As soon as you can update the posts into the format found in the OP, I'll post them. Thanks again!

[quote name='eric04h']K, so it turns out I won one of 25 AFM1 Fulmer Motorcycle helmets from the "FastFive" Memphis contest.[/QUOTE]
Congrats man! I think that's the biggest win anyone's posted in a while!

Thanks for keeping up the good work guys! Gotta catch 'em....erm..... win 'em all!

I won a $20 "Entertainment Gift Card" from the Miller Lite sweepstakes.

Got my text notification today. Not really sure what an entertainment gift card is tho...

[quote name='eric04h']I won on the Fast Five Instant Game. It said I'll receive an email with more details about my prize, but I haven't received anything yet. This was about 5hrs ago maybe.
Anyone else win anything and get the email?[/QUOTE]

I also won this on my first time- no email yet and its been over 24 hrs. :cry:

I won the fast five one when it first started. It took about 5 days to get the email so dont freak out just yet. :). I won 2 movie tickets and I received an email saying I won and that I will get another email telling me how to redeem them. I still haven't gotten the second email but I think I will get it before the movie comes out so I am not worried.

Congrats on your win!

Thanks Gran55, entered, but it didn't mention anything about winning or losing today, only that I was entered. Still, I could use a gift card to Lowe's.

Edit: Got my Pepsi Max tshirt in the mail today. Size Large for the record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my pepsi max t-shirt in the mail about 4 days ago. Wearing it right now. Got an XL only cuz I'm 6' 4" tall. Only 50% cotton so it didn't shrink much in the wash.

VitaminWater Revive Your Style Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes
- Contest Ends 4/30/11
- 1X per person per day
- One Sweepstakes Grand Prize: a trip package for 2 to Los Angeles, CA and the opportunity to have a shopping spree with a stylist, determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize consists of roundtrip, coach-class air transportation for 2; 2 nights accommodations; roundtrip ground transportation between airport and hotel; a $5,000 Visa gift card to be used for shopping spree; the opportunity to consult with a stylist; and the possible opportunity to attend a VIP event hosted by fashion editors of complex.com depending on travel dates. If winner cannot attend the event planned in July 2011, winner forfeits that portion of the prize and no cash alternative will be awarded. Winner must travel within 1 year of drawing date or forfeit the prize. ARV: $8,000.
Instant Win Game Prizes:
(4) First Prizes (1 per week): $1,000 gift card, determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
(60) Second Prize (2 per day): A fashion accessory, all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.etc.]
- Text STYLE to 66937
- Contest Website: www.complex.com/vitaminwater
- Official Rules: cocacola.promo.eprize.com/revive/rules
- Prize Limit: one sweepstakes prize and one instant win prize per person.

MILLER LITE® CAROLINA RACING SWEEPSTAKES
Contest ends 05/31/2011
Limit 1 entry per day
Prize: 1 Grand Prize :: Talladega Trip Package, ARV: $4,700.
Trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Talladega, Alabama for winner and one (1) adult guest, four (4) nights standard hotel accommodations (one room/double occupancy) transportation to and from the airport in Talladega, a welcome reception and dinner, a breakfast for winner and guest, two (2) tickets to the Camping World Truck Series on 10/22/2011 with Dinner, two (2) Grandstand tickets to Sprint Cup Race on 10/23/11 (insert date) with Dinner, Driving Experience with Lunch, a dinner event for two (2) at local restaurant, access to exclusive clubs, ground transportation, and two (2) gifts. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older. Trip must be taken on date specified or prize will be forfeited.
Text TASTE to 90464
http://www.promorules.com/ml2502/
NC Residents only.

The Emerald sweeps ends today. I take it no winners here?

Also, I don't know if this could get the wiki treatment, but maybe that'd be in order to get people to edit this?

MILLER LITE® VIP INDIANS EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
Contest ends 06/30/11
Limit 1 entry per day
Prize: Eight (8) Grand Prizes: prize includes suite tickets for winner and one (1) adult guest to attend a 2011 Cleveland Indians home game (date determined by Sponsor), tour of the ballpark and the opportunity to participate in a batting practice. ARV: $300.00. Important Notice: Winner’s guest must be 21+ to attend game.

Text keyword to 49375 (unsure of keyword but try different words associated with this sweep)
http://www.promorules.com/ml2392/
OH Residents only

MILLER LITE® BONNAROO MUSIC FESTIVAL SWEEPSTAKES
Contest ends 05/02/11
Limit 1 entry per day
Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Per Keyword (15 Total Grand Prizes): prize includes general admission tickets for winner and three (3) adult guest to attend the 2011 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival on or about 06/09/11 – 06/12/11, in Manchester, TN. Prize also includes one (1) $500.00 pre-paid gift card, access for winner and three (3) adult guests into the Miller Lite VIP area at the festival, one (1) Miller Lite tent, one (1) Miller Lite rolling cooler with MP3 dock and four (4) Miller Lite neoprene sleeves. ARV $2,000.00

Text keywords to 28130 (keyword mmddyyyy)
KEYWORDS: Residents of FL use keyword LINEUP, MAGIC or TICKETS only. Residents of GA use keywords CAMP, MLITE or TASTE only.
Residents of KY use keyword ARTS only.
Residents of LA use keyword BONNAROO only.
Residents of MS use the keywords FEST, MUSIC or MILLERLITE only.
Residents of SC use the keyword CAMP only.
Residents of TN use the keyword VIP, LITE, MILLER, TASTE, MANUP or ARTS only.
http://www.promorules.com/ml2426/
residents of FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, SC and TN, who are 21 years of age or older.

MILLER LITE® BUFFALO SABRES SWEEPSTAKES
Contest ends 04/30/11
Limit 1 entry per day
Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Per Keyword (2 Total Grand Prizes): prize includes tickets for winner and one (1) adult guest to attend a 2011 Buffalo Sabres regular season home game, date determined by Sponsor, and one (1) $300.00 pre-paid gift card. ARV: $420.00. Important Notice: Winner’s guest must be 21+ to attend game.

Text keyword to 49375 (unsure of keywords but try different words associated with this sweep)

http://www.promorules.com/ml2452/
Legal residents of NY only, who are 21 years of age or older

99.5 KISS “Spurs Ticket Blitz” SWEEPSTAKES04/27 Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Wilson, counties in the State of Texas

To enter, text "EASY" to the short code "45203". Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. By entering, entrants are automatically entered into the Nice N Easy text club, and will receive up to four (4) messages and/or offers per month. Existing Nice N Easy Text Club members on record as of April 5, 2011 are automatically entered into the contest

A total of Sixty (60) Prizes will be awarded: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) Prize Winner will receive two tickets to a 2011 Spurs Playoff game at the AT&T Center and two KISS/ Spurs t-shirts (ARV: $91.70)

Received my motorcycle helmet from the fast five contest today. It actually came pretty quick, less than a week I'd say. Off to ebay!

Congrats to the winners. I FINALLY got my $25 Visa gift card from the Snickers text contest that I won December 6th or thereabouts. Five months later. At least it looks cool and has the Snickers logo as the image and has my name listed as 'Congratulations'! Whee.

[Keurig K-Cup instant win]
- Contest ends [May 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET]
- [Entry limit one entry per person per day]
- Prize(s): [One Grand Prize: a New York Shopping Spree. Prize consists of a trip for two (2) to New York, NY. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) to New York, NY; three (3) nights accommodations at the Hilton New York Hotel; and $1,000 spending money. Approximate Retail Value: $5,000.]
- [One First Prize: a Luxury Spa Vacation. Prize consists of a trip for two (2) to Scottsdale, AZ. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) to Scottsdale, AZ; three (3) nights accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa; a $150 per day spa credit; and $500 spending money. ARV: $5,000.]
- [One Second Prize: an Eco-Tourism Vacation. Prize consists of a trip for two (2) to Flagstaff, AZ. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) to Flagstaff, AZ; three (3) nights accommodations at the Grand Hotel; and $500 spending money. ARV: $5,000.2]
- [Two (2) Third Prizes: a Dean & Deluca gift basket. Contents of gift basket. ARV: $750.]
- [Two (2) Fourth Prizes: Flowers every month for a year from FTD – seasonal flowers/bouquet chosen by winner. ARV: $900.]
-[Two (2) Fifth Prizes: an Amazon Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi – and a $500 Visa gift card. ARV: $689.
-[Fifteen (15) Sixth Prizes: a year’s supply of k-cups awarded as a check for $456.89 which equals 61 12-Count K-Cup packages (732 Cups). ARV: $460.]
-[(750) Seventh Prizes: a K-Cup carousel with a variety of k-cup assortment (one 36 Count Variety pack) Specific K-Cups. ARV: $45.]
-[(500) Eighth Prizes: a $25 Visa gift card ARV:$25.]
-[(500) Ninth Prizes: a $25 Body Shop gift card. ARV: $25.]
-[(500) Tenth Prizes: a $25 Eastern Mountain Sports gift card. ARV: $25. ]
- Text [kcup] to [76060]
- Contest Website: [http://gmcr.promo.eprize.com/retailsweepstakes/rules.html]
- Rules [Eligibility: US, 18+]

ok is there some trick to doing this special format for posting text to wins? it just took me forever to post that one and i dont even think it came out right. is there anyway u can just make it a form so we just fill in the blanks?

[quote name='Redeema'][...] can I just hope for fifth prize? That's all I want.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, prize#2 would suck for me: I live in Scottsdale :p wouldn't mind anything else, though,. I could go to New York, and have 1K to spend :)

[ 9-night inaugural cruise for 2 aboard the Celebrity Silhouette]
- Contest ends [May 15, 2011 at 11:59 pm ET]
- [ one entry per person regardless of entry method]
- Prize(s):
- [One Grand Prize: One double occupancy Celebrity Suite stateroom for winner and guest onboard the 2-night naming ceremony sailing of Celebrity Silhouette on July 21- 22, 2011 and one double occupancy Celebrity Suite stateroom for winner and guest on the inaugural 7-night sailing of Celebrity Silhouette on July 23-30, 2011. Prize package also includes: round trip coach-class air transportation to Hamburg, Germany for the naming ceremony and returning from Rome, Italy at the conclusion of the inaugural cruise; $300 onboard credit; and $5,143 that winner can use toward payment of applicable taxes. ARV: $17,143 USD.]
- [Five First Prizes: A 3G Apple iPad. ARV: $699 USD.]
- [Five Second Prizes: Riedel Vinum Tasting Set of four (4) Glassware. ARV: $200 USD.]
- Text [SILMAR] to [80565]
- Contest Website: [pages.email.celebritycruises.com/rules]
- Official Rules: - [Eligibility: US, Canada, 21+]
- [Grand Prize Drawing: on or around May 18, 2011 at approximately 12:00 p.m. ET. The potential winner will be notified by email or phone.]

[FIJI Water Discover Paradise at Wynn Las Vegas]
- Contest ends [April 30, 2011]
- [one entry per person]
- Prize(s): [One Grand Prize: a $1,000.00 gift card which can be used for travel expenses incurred in connection with the Grand Prize; four days, three nights for two at the Wynn Hotel Las Vegas, NV in a Suite; VIP tickets for two to La Reve; Dinner for two at Bartolotta; Dinner for two at Sinatra; Dinner for two at Country Club; Couples Spa Treatment for two; and ground transportation for two persons to and from the Las Vegas airport. ARV: $5,490.00]
- [Three First Prize: a $1,000.00 gift card which can be used for travel expenses incurred in connection with the First Prize; three days, two nights hotel accommodations at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV; tickets for two to La Reve; and dinner for two at Stratta. ARV: $2,158.00]
- [Twenty Second Prizes: a FIJI Water Silver sleeve 1L; one FIJI Water Silver sleeve 500ml; one FIJI Water car bottle holder; one FIJI Water branded silver pen; one set of FIJI Water branded golf balls (set of 3); one (FIJI Water branded valet key ring; one La Reve hat; one Wynn CD; and one Wynn home fragrance scent. ARV: $136.95]
- [etc.]
- Text [PARADISE ] to [78247]
- Contest Website: [www.fijiwater.com/wynnL]
- Official Rules: [http://www.discoverparadisesweepstakes.com/rules.html]
- [Drawing Dates: on or about May 4, 2011]

[quote name='acsolo99']MILLER LITE® CAROLINA RACING SWEEPSTAKES
Contest ends 05/31/2011
Limit 1 entry per day
Prize: 1 Grand Prize :: Talladega Trip Package, ARV: $4,700.
Trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence to Talladega, Alabama for winner and one (1) adult guest, four (4) nights standard hotel accommodations (one room/double occupancy) transportation to and from the airport in Talladega, a welcome reception and dinner, a breakfast for winner and guest, two (2) tickets to the Camping World Truck Series on 10/22/2011 with Dinner, two (2) Grandstand tickets to Sprint Cup Race on 10/23/11 (insert date) with Dinner, Driving Experience with Lunch, a dinner event for two (2) at local restaurant, access to exclusive clubs, ground transportation, and two (2) gifts. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older. Trip must be taken on date specified or prize will be forfeited.
Text TASTE to 90464
http://www.promorules.com/ml2502/
NC Residents only.[/QUOTE]

Not going to put the state-specific contests in the OP, but please feel free to post them here! I'm sure North Carolina thanks you!

[quote name='hotzie']this is awesome, i am so glad i found CAG[/QUOTE]

We're glad you did, too!

[quote name='Redeema']Congrats to the winners. I FINALLY got my $25 Visa gift card from the Snickers text contest that I won December 6th or thereabouts. Five months later. At least it looks cool and has the Snickers logo as the image and has my name listed as 'Congratulations'! Whee.[/QUOTE]

It's about time you got some real wins! Congrats, man!

[quote name='iamcheeto']ok is there some trick to doing this special format for posting text to wins? it just took me forever to post that one and i dont even think it came out right. is there anyway u can just make it a form so we just fill in the blanks?[/QUOTE]

Don't put the brackets around all the info.

For example:

For the FIJI contest,

- Contest ends [end date, in (MONTH DD, YYYY) format]

would turn into

- Contest ends April 30, 2011

Thanks for all the submissions! If there was a way I could just make a script to pre-format everything, trust me that I would lol

[quote name='iamcheeto']just found this one but i dont have much info on it

Newport Beach Film Festival April 28-May 5
Text NBFF to 88704 for a chance to win 2 All Access Passes!

http://www.newportbeachfilmfest.com/2011/[/QUOTE]

When more info comes around, could you submit the contest in the preferred format? Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who's been using the proper format! It makes it a heck of a lot easier to copy&paste contests into the OP. I'll try to stay more on top of this from now on. Semester is coming to a close and the homework is really piling up!

Thanks!
-Distortiontm

Last edited by a moderator:
OP is now "wikified" (see: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/?f=2376)

This way the thread can stay updated much faster. Though, please follow a few simple rules so I don't have to un-wiki it:

1. Post any potential T2W contests as replies to the thread (rather than straight to the OP) in the pre-prescribed format, and then allow a couple days for all information to be checked out and verified by users. Once everything is A-okayed by the usuals, feel free to post in the OP.

2. Do no post any state-specific contests in the OP. However, feel free to keep adding them to the thread as replies.

3. CAG Newbies and CAGs in Training: please do not edit the OP excessively, as each edit requires a CAG Veteran or senior user's approval before changes go live.

4. SOMEONE PLEASE FIX MY HORRIBLE FORMATTING IT LOOKS...... HORRIBLE (please keep quotes, though, as it keeps the OP compact).

Thanks everyone and keep up the great work!
-Distortiontm

anyone in Cali want to buy a Universal Hollywood VIP package off me? i'm in NY.

Dear Winner,

Thank you for participating in the Fast Five Movie Premiere Instant Win Game sponsored by Memphis Car Audio and *Congratulations *on being a winner. The prize you have won is one of the 10 VIP Passes to Universal Studios Hollywood theme park which includes behind-the-scenes experiences and access to closed-to-the-public sets and working sound stages led by an experienced personal guide, the VIP Lounge, gourmet lunch in the VIP Dining Room and valet parking. This prize is valued at $250.00.

Congrats? That seems like a cool prize, too bad it's not a trip as well. One pass though? Who goes by themselves to a theme park? Weird. I've been entering this and the other Fast Five contest daily and no wins yet. It is good to see some of us winning again, though.

Sorry I don't want to step on anyone’s toes but what to you guys think about a little change to how things are posted in the OP I think this little change in format might be better

[OFFICIAL NAME OF CONTEST]

[quote name='murph17']anyone in Cali want to buy a Universal Hollywood VIP package off me? i'm in NY.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested, but it depends when they expire... =/

nice to see others are winning off the fast five contest.. i won 2 movie tickets but i havent gotten em yet. my friend just got an email saying she won the dvd.. but i have to say the universal hollywood vip pass is by far the coolest one i have seen.. too bad you dont live in cali.. i am sure you will be able to find someone to buy em off ya!

[quote name='Halo gamer']Sorry I don't want to step on anyone’s toes but what to you guys think about a little change to how things are posted in the OP I think this little change in format might be better

[OFFICIAL NAME OF CONTEST]

bread's done
Back