[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

COOLZ!!!

Was looking for more things to try to win on the phone. These will come in handy.

Just gotta go find some gum packs for the Extra(it is gum right?) contest. I am a Orbits guy so.....

Thanks again for all the updates.

[quote name='crazedimp321']Thanks for the new contests guys. Sucks I couldn't do the Frito Lay one as I live in California and I'm not 21 yet.[/QUOTE]

Of all the states, huh? Just our luck...

Gulf Text to Win Sweepstakes

Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Gulf, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the "Promotional Providers") and each of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and/or spouses), regardless of where they live, or members of the same household (whether related or not). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.

Text Message: During the Sweepstakes Period, from your SMS enabled wireless phone, text "GULF" to the short code 80672

Prize Details:
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of free Gulf gas for a year. Winner will receive one (1) year of free Gulf gas in the form of a $3,000 Gulf Gas Card. ARV: $3,000. The Average Retail Value for "Gas for a Year" is determined based on driving 15,000 miles per year and the use of seven hundred fifty (750) gallons of gas per year.

We can all use a little gas now and then

Last edited by a moderator:
Dads & Grads Sweepstakes

5/21/2012 - 6/17/2012

Text DADS10 to 50304 between May 21 and June 17, 2012 to join The Club Mobile and enter the Dads & Grads Sweepstakes for a chance to win the perfect gifts for your Dad or Grad! Make sure to text in every day for a chance to win!
Each day that you text-in, you will be entered to win one of the fabulous prizes below:

• [*]Arizona Golf Trip at Historic Wigwam Resort in Phoenix including airfare for two, luxury accommodations, three rounds of golf, a 2 hour golf lesson, and more!
    [*]3 Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook Laptop Computers
    [*]3 Dell Alienware M14x Laptop Computers
  • Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle
  • Logitech Harmony One Advance Universal Remote
  • Weber One-Touch Gold 22-1/2 inch Charcoal Kettle Grill in Black
  • Ultimate Grill Kit: Williams-Sonoma Stainless-Steel Grill Tools, Williams-Sonoma Grill Master Cookbook, and Williams-Sonoma BBQ Sauces
In addition to the sweepstakes prizes above, a $25 Shop Etc. Mall Gift Card will be awarded every day!

As a Dad and a Grad, I'm hoping to win this one!

[quote name='Mirpkered']Gulf Text to Win Sweepstakes

Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Gulf, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents and advertising agencies (collectively, the "Promotional Providers") and each of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and/or spouses), regardless of where they live, or members of the same household (whether related or not). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.

Text Message: During the Sweepstakes Period, from your SMS enabled wireless phone, text "GULF" to the short code 80672

Prize Details:
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of free Gulf gas for a year. Winner will receive one (1) year of free Gulf gas in the form of a $3,000 Gulf Gas Card. ARV: $3,000. The Average Retail Value for "Gas for a Year" is determined based on driving 15,000 miles per year and the use of seven hundred fifty (750) gallons of gas per year.

We can all use a little gas now and then[/QUOTE]
Thanks dude!

HOLY $%^#!

It looks like I just won a $500 Visa Card from the Powerade Sweepstakes!

photo-1.jpg

[quote name='murph17']HOLY $%^#!

It looks like I just won a $500 Visa Card from the Powerade Sweepstakes![/QUOTE]

Wow, congrats!

Damn lucky. Congrats, though. Weird that it's rarely the OP's just the people checking the thread. Where's the karma?

Edit: To show I'm not as bitter as I sound here are some more I found:

NCM Bigscreen to Backdrop
Text: AMAZING to 878787
One entry per person/mobile phone number/e-mail address per day
Ends: July 2
Prizes:
Grand Prize:private screening of Amazing Spider-Man for you and 99 friends. Trip to NYC, etc. (See rules below)
First Prize x10: Movie memorabilia and 10 tix.
Second x50: One pair movie tix

Rules: http://www.ncm.com/content/pdf/ncm_sprint_sony_rules.pdf

*Can I just say only 50 pairs of tickets? Weak, it should be like 500 at least.

U By Kotex (Not just for women anymore?)
Text UbyKotex to 222377
Ends: July 31
Instantly win:
One Hundred and Fifty-two (152) prizes:

• (30) Apple iPad 2 16GB ARV: $419.00
  • (122) Apple iPod nano 16GB ARV: $149.00
Rules: http://ubykotex.securepromotion.com/rules.html

Guess 30 Days of Dresses (This one is probably just for the ladies)
Text: 30DRESSES to 74676
Ends June 30
Enter once daily
Prizes are a dress a day (more info here)
Rules http://guessbymarciano.guess.com/30Dresses/Sweepstakes/terms-conditions

Disney Brave Adventure to Scotland
Text any of these: BRAVE, MERIDA, FERGUS, TRIPLETS, KING, QUEEN, FAMILY, SCOTLAND, ANGUS, HIGHLANDS, WISPS, PRINCESS, ADVENTURE, BEARS, VALIENTE, FAMILIA, CLAN, LORDS, CASTLE to 347639
Ends: July 6
Enter daily
Prize: Grand - Trip for 4 to Scotland (details in rules below)

Second prize x10 - $100 Disneystore.com gift card
Third x25 - Brave game for Wii
Fourth x25 - Brave soundtrack
Fifth x5 - Art of Brave book

Sixth x2 - Pixar Lithographs

Rules: http://cdn.dolimg.com/franchise/brave/flash/sweepstakes/rules.html

MILLER LITE® TEXT TO WIN GAS SWEEPSTAKES

1. ELIGIBILITY: The Miller Lite Text to Win Gas Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of AZ, IA, IL, KS, MO, NC, NE, OK, SC and TX who are 21 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of MillerCoors LLC (“Sponsor”), its parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors are also not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.

2. HOW TO ENTER: text 'GAS' to 28130

3. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about 07/09/12 from among all eligible entries received by Danada Marketing Services, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prizes are properly claimed. The potential winners will be notified by phone or mail within two (2) days after drawing date.

4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: prize includes free gas for five years. [(Prize value is based on the following calculation ($4.00 a gallon x 20 gallons per week x 52 weeks x 5 years)]. Prize to be awarded in the form of a check. ARV: $20,800.00. Four Hundred (400) First Prizes: prize includes one (1) $25.00 pre-paid card. ARV: $25.00. Pre-paid cards are subject to terms and conditions established by the issuer and are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor is not responsible for any expense incurred with the winner’s purchase that exceeds $25.00, the value of the pre-paid card. Prizes consist only of the items listed as part of the prize. All prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received and prize is properly claimed. Limit one (1) prize per household/address. Total ARV: $30,800.00.

Twizzlers Summer Sidekick Instant Win Game

Eligibility: open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.

Entry Dates: begins on June 5, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 am ET on September 4, 2012

How to Play: two ways

Text: TWIZZLERS to 44144

Online: visit www.hersheys.com/twizzlers/promotions/sidekick-summer

Entry Limit: one play and one entry per person/text message/mobile phone/e-mail address/address per day regardless of method of Play. For the purpose of this Promotion, a “day” shall be defined as 12:00:00 p.m. ET to 11:59:59 a.m. ET.
One (1) Grand Prize: a 2012 Chevy Sonic (LTZ Sedan Automatic with Sunroof and Crystal Red Tintcoat) and a one year supply of TWIZZLERS® Candy (365-16 oz. bags) and $5,316.15 (awarded in the form of a check or wire transfer payable to winner) which may be used towards the purchase of TWIZZLERS® products. Winner may be required to present a valid driver’s license from their state or place of residence in the United States and proof of insurability prior to accepting the vehicle. ARV: $25,955.00. Grand Prize winner may elect a cash alternative of $25,955.00 in lieu of Grand Prize.
(2,250) Instant Win Game Prizes:
  • Two Hundred Fifty (250) First Prizes: iPod Shuffle. ARV: $69.25 each
  • Two Thousand (2,000) Second Prizes: Twizzlers Beach Towel. ARV: $11.05 each
Prize Limit: one Instant-Win Prize per person/e-mail/postal address.
Grand Prize Drawing Date: on or about September 14, 2012.

Rules: http://www.hersheys.com/twizzlers/promotions/sidekick-summer/rules.aspx

Diet Coke and 7-Eleven® Text to Win

Official Rules

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. TEXT MESSAGING IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. EACH TEXT MESSAGE SENT OR RECEIVED MAY INCUR A CHARGE AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. IF YOU ENTER VIA TEXT MESSAGING, YOU WILL RECEIVE UP TO 2 TEXT MESSAGES IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY. TEXT MESSAGING MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS.
  1. Eligibility: The Diet Coke and 7-Eleven® Text to Win (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, 7-Eleven, Inc., 7-Eleven Franchisees and Licensees, ePrize, LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited by law.
  2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), June 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, June 30, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). 7-Eleven, Inc.'s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
  3. Text Message Method of Entry:
    During the Promotion Period, using your 2-way text-messaging-capable device (each a "Device"), text the keyword DietCoke to the short code 711711. Then, input the requested information to confirm your date of birth. If you are eligible, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes per text entry per day. Reply HELP for help, STOP to cancel.
  4. Prizes:
    30 Grand Prizes (1 per calendar day during the Promotion Period):
    Thirty (30) Grand Prizes each consisting of one flyaway which includes two (2) reserved tickets to The Fray concert at the Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in Wantaugh, NY scheduled to take place on 8/21/12; round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from the airport nearest Grand Prize winner's home within the U.S. to an airport serving the New York area, departing on or around 8/20/12 and returning on or around 8/22/12; round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel; and one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights. Each Grand Prize also includes one (1) post-show meet & greet for the winner and one (1) guest at the concert venue on 8/21/12. Meet & Greet portion of prize will not be awarded to anyone who the Sweepstakes Entities and/or venue personnel deem to be intoxicated and may be a safety risk. Selection of airline, hotel and concert seat location are solely within Sweepstakes Entities discretion. Tickets are subject to program availability, venue capacity, and age restrictions. Winner and guest(s) must abide by all venue policies. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner's responsibility. Winner will be required to provide a credit card to hotel to cover incidentals which are not included in prize package. Administrator reserves the right to provide ground transportation or $200 allowance toward transportation in lieu of air transportation if the winner resides within two hundred (200) miles from the destination. All travel must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor; no alternative travel dates are available or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor's parent or legal guardian. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor's parent or legal guardian. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver's license) required for travel. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
    Sponsor is not responsible if concert or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer's standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner's guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor's parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Winner and travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of concert. Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is: Two Thousand Two Hundred Dollars and No Cents ($2,200.00), depending upon winner's point of travel origin and airfare fluctuations at the time of taking the trip. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
    For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $66,000.

I just won the Babolat text to win! I got a call from the Tennis channel to tell me I was a winner, and I'm in the process of sending them a signed affidavit along with a copy of my driver's license.

I won the daily prize, but who's complaining? It's a crapload of tennis stuff, including a new racket. Thanks guys!

Burn Notice Sweepstakes

Eligibility: open only to legal, permanent United States (“U.S”) residents who are physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) U.S. or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and all other U.S. territories) and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at time of Entry. Entrants must have a valid U.S. Social Security Number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number.

Entry Dates: June 14, 2012 at 9:00 P.M. ET and end on August 29, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. ET

How to Enter: Text BURN to 872898

Entry Limit: one entry per person per week for a maximum of 10 entries per person

Weekly Entry Periods:

9:00 P.M. ET on June 14, 2012 - 11:59 P.M. ET on June 20, 2012
9:00 P.M. ET on June 21, 2012 - 11:59 P.M. ET on June 27, 2012
9:00 P.M. ET on June 28, 2012 - 11:59 P.M.ET on July 04, 2012
PRE- EMPT 9:00 P.M. ET on July 05, 2012 - 11:59 P.M.ET on July 11, 2012
9:00 P.M. ET on July 12, 2012 - 11:59 P.M. ET on July 18, 2012
9:00 P.M. ET on July 19, 2012 - 11:59 P.M. ET on July 25, 2012
9:00 P.M. ET on July 26, 2012 - 11:59 P.M. ET on August 1, 2012
9:00 P.M. ET on August 2, 2012 - 11:59 P.M. ET on August 8, 2012
9:00 P.M. ET on August 9, 2012 – 11:59 P.M. ET on August 15, 2012
9:00 P.M. ET on August 16, 2012 - 11:59 P.M. ET on August 22, 2012
9:00 P.M. ET on August 23, 2012 - 11:59 P.M. ET on August 29, 2012

Fifty (50) Prizes (5 per week): Burn Notice Prize Pack containing branded items ARV: $80

Prize Limit: one per household.

Weekly Drawing Dates: July 18, July 25, August 1, August 15, August 22, August 29, September 5, September 12, September 19, September 26

Rules: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/sweepstakes/mobilewatchtowin/rules.html

[quote name='Mirpkered']I actually won from the Tiempo giveaway! I ended up with a Team Hat. Pretty cool :) I need something to cover my bald head.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I've been on that one since it got posted (as well as 3 others), but have yet to have any luck :cry:

Here's a few more:

Twizzlers Sidekick IWG
Text: TWIZZLERS to 44144
Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: a 2012 Chevy Sonic
(2,250) Instant Win Game Prizes: Two Hundred Fifty (250) First Prizes: iPod Shuffle. ARV: $69.25 each. Two Thousand (2,000) Second Prizes: Twizzlers Beach Towel. ARV: $11.05 each.
1 prize per person
Ends 9/4/12

Kellogg's Experience the Gold
Text: GOLD to 772937
Prize: Trip to Olympic training center in Colorado Springs, CO
10x $100 bank loaded credit card
One entry total, ends March 31, 2013

Hershey Summer 2012 Gas Giveaway IWG
Text: HERSHEY to 44144
Prizes: (1,344) Instant-Win Prizes (one per hour): a $80.00 Visa Gift Card.
Ends August 27
One win per person

Here's another:

Great Clips 30th Anniversary Sweepstakes
http://www.greatclips.com/promotions/30th-birthday
Text: CAMARO to 47328 in USA; CAMARO to 77777 in Canada (who loves my upstairs neighbors, kids?)
Grand Prize: 2012 Camaro worth just shy of $50K
3 First Prizes: Trip to Arizona for a NASCAR race and drawing to determine Grand Prize winner
Only one web entry and one text entry allowed per person for duration of the sweep
Ends 8/15/2012

[quote name='boagman']Here's another:

Great Clips 30th Anniversary Sweepstakes
http://www.greatclips.com/promotions/30th-birthday
Text: CAMARO to 47328 in USA; CAMARO to 77777 in Canada (who loves my upstairs neighbors, kids?)
Grand Prize: 2012 Camaro worth just shy of $50K
3 First Prizes: Trip to Arizona for a NASCAR race and drawing to determine Grand Prize winner
Only one web entry and one text entry allowed per person for duration of the sweep
Ends 8/15/2012[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I would love to win that Camaro, and I'm sure my mother (who's the only NASCAR fan I know) would love that trip to the race.

[quote name='jojuinc']Thanks! I would love to win that Camaro, and I'm sure my mother (who's the only NASCAR fan I know) would love that trip to the race.[/QUOTE]

And if you win, you have to give me a ride in the Camaro, and buy me a *nice* freaking lunch. ;)

just confirming my $500 win. got the gift card this weekend. HUGE props to Mirpkered (and everyone else who keeps this thread updated)!

[quote name='crazedimp321']Haven't been on this thread in a while. Anyone know of any contests going on? Have done any of these in a while.[/QUOTE]

yeah, BUMP!

now that iOS 6 is Jailbroken and I can run BiteSMS (with scheduled TXT messaging), I need more contests :)

bread's done
Back