[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

Optima Batteries The Power Play Instant Win Game

Eligibility: US, 18+ at time of entry
Entry Dates: begins on July 1, 2011 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on September 30, 2011.
How to Play: two ways
Online: visit optimabatteries.com
Text: OPTIMA to 87963
Entry Limit: one entry per person per day by text and one online for a total of 2 per person per calendar day (one for each method). A calendar day starts at 12:00 A.M. ET and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET each day.
(629) Prizes are available:

• (1) Superwinch® Portable Winch-In-A-Bag Plus ARV: $304.94
  • (1) Holley® Neon Clock ARV: $50
  • (1) Red Line®Oil-Oil Change kit including motor oil, transmission oil or fluid, differential oil, WaterWetter®, Sl-1 Fuel System Cleaner or Diesel Fuel Catalyst, and Promo Pack. ARV: $150.00
  • (3) K&N® Air Intake System Filters ARV: $550.00
  • (5) K&N® Air Filter ARV: $100.00
  • (7) Holley® Metal Shop Sign ARV: $25.00
  • (20) Holley® Caps ARV: $13.95
  • (60) K&N® Performance Oil filter ARV: $15.00
  • (60) K&N® Hats ARV: $15.00
  • (99) Red Line® Promo Pack consisting of a hat, lanyard, catalog and decal kit ARV: $19.95
  • (72) Holley® T-Shirts ARV: $19.99
  • (100) Superwinch® Hat ARV: $15.00
  • (100) Superwinch® T-Shirt ARV: $15.00
  • (100) Superwinch® Gloves ARV: $15.00
Prize Limit: one prize per household.
Rules: optimabatteries.prizelogic.com/rules.htm

[quote name='murph17']i think i found this contest here. 400MSP winner.

"Congratulations! You have been selected as a Gift Offer winner of the Sidekick & Xbox Social Promotion sponsored by Microsoft Corporation."[/QUOTE]

Yeah I won the same thing. As for the KitKat text to win, I won that one as well but have yet to receive anything yet.

I found a new contest but it's a take pic and text the pic to # contest :whistle2:k So you will have to find a poster for it.

It's a BUDLIGHT football poster I found one in a sports bar when I went in there to get some lunch so they are where you should look first :)

The poster had the rules on the bottom of it but it was in a frame and I could not see them sorry. Prizes were Super Bowl 2012 tickets and Pro Bowl 2012 tickets

And if you can't send pic messages you can e-mail the snap-tag to [email protected]

Good Luck :)

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']It's been over a year and not a single MSP text to win promotion. C'mon miscrosoft...[/QUOTE]

I know...

I'm quite dissapoint.

[quote name='iamcheeto']guess everyone quit hunting down text to wins bc no one really posts anymore.. :([/QUOTE]

Just not finding much :(

Sorry for not posting in a while - and this post probably not in right format, BUT this Text to Win ends SOON - 09/30

30 ROCKS I WANT TO LIVE LIKE JACK SWEEPSTAKES
ENDS: September 30, 2011.
ELIGIBILITY: U.S. Residents - 48 states or DC 18+ years old.
EXCLUDES - those residing in the local viewing area of WSFL-TV where you can receive its television offerings (as defined by its designated market area or DMA, and specifically including the counties of Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe in the Miami / Ft. Lauderdale DMA in the State of Florida). Sweepstakes is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and all other U.S. territories and possessions, and where restricted or prohibited by law.
TEXT : Any phrase as a text message to 64718
HOW OFTER: 1x Daily
PRIZE: Grand Prize $30,000
RULES: www.livelikejacksweeps.com

8856857.jpg

Win a Ford Escape Hybrid & $100 for Your Tailgate Party Experience
- Text PARTY to 772937
- More information at www.cheezittailgateparty.com

I've found multiple snack and soda contest packaging while filling up vending machines this week.
Sadly this one is the only one I remember what to do. Monday I will go through my truck and get more information for the other contests and post them to you playas!

[quote name='PepsiDriver']
8856857.jpg

Win a Ford Escape Hybrid & $100 for Your Tailgate Party Experience
- Text PARTY to 772937
- More information at www.cheezittailgateparty.com

I've found multiple snack and soda contest packaging while filling up vending machines this week.
Sadly this one is the only one I remember what to do. Monday I will go through my truck and get more information for the other contests and post them to you playas![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post. It looks like that contest is a single entry, instant win one... didn't win :)

[quote name='Teujip']Thanks for the post. It looks like that contest is a single entry, instant win one... didn't win :)[/QUOTE]

Same here. I was hoping I'd get lucky like I did with that Cars 2 single entry a ways back...

[quote name='Ellahjay88']Text "Wendys" to 76884

http://www.foxsportssouth.com/pages/wendys

Can win a $500 giftcard, 4 tickets to a 2011 Football Championship game in Atlanta, Georgia or Charlotte, North Carolina and 2 nights in a hotel.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing, but it's only available in certain states.

"ONLY INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION WITHIN THE STATES OF GEORGIA, ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, TENNESSEE, KENTUCKY, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, LOUISIANA, ARKANSAS, TEXAS, VIRGINA, AND FLORIDA"

Don't waste the time/text if you're not in those states.

[quote name='boagman']Thanks for sharing, but it's only available in certain states.

"ONLY INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION WITHIN THE STATES OF GEORGIA, ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, TENNESSEE, KENTUCKY, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, LOUISIANA, ARKANSAS, TEXAS, VIRGINA, AND FLORIDA"

Don't waste the time/text if you're not in those states.[/QUOTE]

wow sorry I didn't even realize that :/

Text "REESES" to 44144 to win the "Ultimate Game day party"

Click here for more information

seems as if you can enter this multiple times because I got a response saying to play again tomorrow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
NO TIME TO FORMAT, BUT THIS ONE STARTS TOMORROW. GOOD LUCK AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

BUDWEISER / FRITO-LAY FAN SURVIVAL STATION SWEEPSTAKES

Text SURVIVE to shortcode 72645 or call 1-800-274-0542

Entry Limit: one (1) play per day per person/phone number, regardless of play method.

Starts January 1, 2012 fand ends on December 31, 2012

VOID IN CA

Prizes:
Grand Prize (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend Super Bowl XLVII (“Game”) scheduled to occur in New Orleans, Louisiana in February of 2013. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s U.S. home); double-occupancy hotel accommodations for four (4) nights, two (2) tickets to Super Bowl XLVII, $250 spending money (awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner), and a mid-size rental car for five (5) days (winner must possess a current valid driver’s license, valid major credit card, meet age requirements of rental car company, and meet/comply with all terms and conditions of the rental car agency in order to rent vehicle; if winner does not qualify for rental car portion of prize, neither it nor its value will be awarded)…(“ARV”) of Grand Prize Trip: $10,350.... Grand Prize winner may select a cash option in the amount of $5,500 in lieu of the trip prize.

First Prize (1): Home Entertainment prize package consisting of one (1) 60" television, one (1) sound system, and a $2,500 furniture store gift certificate which may be used towards the purchase of other home entertainment items such as: a recliner, home theater seating, couch, media stand, etc. ARV: $10,000.

Monthly Prizes (12 total; 1 per Month): $500 gift certificate.

Instant-Win Prizes (1,830 total; 5 per Day): $20 gift certificate.

Limit one (1) Instant-Win Prize per person/household.

[quote name='yokopovich']To hockey fans in NJ. NJ ONLY I found this contest, but not the rules page. Still . . .[/QUOTE] Are you sure about this one? The link you provided just went to some publishing group's homepage, no rules. And a Google search for that contest name found one for those same dates...in 2011 though.

[quote name='murph17']Are you sure about this one? The link you provided just went to some publishing group's homepage, no rules. And a Google search for that contest name found one for those same dates...in 2011 though.[/QUOTE]
You do know you quoted a post from February of 2011, right? It makes sense that you're unable to find any links when it's been over for roughly 10 months.

[quote name='shesaidson']You do know you quoted a post from February of 2011, right? It makes sense that you're unable to find any links when it's been over for roughly 10 months.[/QUOTE]
DOH! I did not realize that. Thought I was still on the newest page when I saw that one :)

I got a $50 Best Buy gift card in the mail that I can only assume was from a text to win contest, it was from Kit Kat, I wonder if it's a prize from the contest held last June or whatever.

Here's a couple that I came across:

Cheez-Its Tailgate Party
Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid with Automatic Transmission; and a $100 Pre-loaded Bank-issued Debit Card. ARV $25,500.
One Hundred (100) First Prizes: A $100 Pre-load Bank-issued Debit Card.
Text: PARTY to 772937
Rules: http://www.cheezittailgateparty.com/OfficialRules.pdf

Ends: March 31, 2012
One Entry/person

Nabisco VIP Nascar Experience
Prize(s): Trip for winner and three (3) guests to a Sponsor specified Race in Miami, FL...chance to meet Tony Stewart or Ryan Newman; four tickets to a race activity; some meals; gift basket for winner and guests; and $3,000 spending cash for the winner only
Text: MIAMI to 71717
Rules: http://kraft.promotions.com/vipnascarswps/pg.do?page=rules.html

[quote name='Redeema']Here's a couple that I came across:

Cheez-Its Tailgate Party
Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: 2012 Ford Escape Hybrid with Automatic Transmission; and a $100 Pre-loaded Bank-issued Debit Card. ARV $25,500.
One Hundred (100) First Prizes: A $100 Pre-load Bank-issued Debit Card.
Text: PARTY to 772937
Rules: http://www.cheezittailgateparty.com/OfficialRules.pdf

Ends: March 31, 2012
One Entry/person

Nabisco VIP Nascar Experience
Prize(s): Trip for winner and three (3) guests to a Sponsor specified Race in Miami, FL...chance to meet Tony Stewart or Ryan Newman; four tickets to a race activity; some meals; gift basket for winner and guests; and $3,000 spending cash for the winner only
Text: MIAMI to 71717
Rules: http://kraft.promotions.com/vipnascarswps/pg.do?page=rules.html[/QUOTE]

D’Angelo “Text to Win” Giveaway
Prize(s): 6 Winners will receive a Jamis Bicycle®. ARV: $395.00...20 Winners will be awarded a Patagonia® Atom 3 Sling Pack. ARV: $39.00...100 winners will receive a free lunch from D’Angelo. ARV: $5.79
Rules: http://www.dangelos.com/honest
TEXT "honest" to 75309

Ends 2/12/12

Only One Prize, but . .

JOHN CARTER: JOURNEY TO AULANI SWEEPSTAKES
- Contest ends March 23, 2012
- 1x per day
- Prize(s): PRIZE: 1 GRAND PRIZE: A 5 day / 4 night trip for winner and 3 companions to Honolulu, HI, on Sponsor-selected dates. “ARV”: $5,000
- Text JOURNEY or CARTER to 347639
- Contest Website: Disney.com/JohnCarterSweeps
- Official Rules: http://disney.go.com/johncarter/splash-page/#/sweeps/

Found two new contests while browing the mobile Xbox site.

The sweepstakes begins at 9:00 A.M. Central Time (ET) March 27 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CT April 30, 2012. There are two ways to enter the sweepstakes during the entry period.
-Text SPORTS to 47328 (U.S) or text SPORTS to 77777 (Canada) to earn an entry. (Message and data rates apply.)
-Go to the Sweepstakes Site at www.greatclips.com and fill out the entry form.

There is a limit of one text entry and web entry per person.

Prize Information
After the conclusion of the sweepstakes, winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
One Grand Prize Package: Ultimate Gaming Room Makeover. Prize package includes:
- 52 inch HDTV
- Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect
- Two themed gaming recliners
- 10 EA SPORTS games (selected at sponsor's discretion)
http://xbox.iconmobile.com/newsDetail/news_module_details_id/333334802?WT.mc_id=enus_s5_snw12m10124

&

Text/Reply FORCE to MYXBOX (669269)
Immerse yourself in the Star Wars universe with Xbox 360. Enter now for your chance to win one of six Kinect Star Wars prizes.
One First Prize Winner will recieve the Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle and five (5) Second Place winners will get the Kinect Star Wars video game for Xbox 360!
To enter, text or reply FORCE to MYXBOX (699269).
By entering, you agree to receive future SMS messages from Xbox, no more than 12 per month. You can unsubscribe at any time. The sweepstakes begins at 12:01 A.M. Pacific Time (PT) March 26 and ends at 11:59 P.M. PT April 15, 2012. Message and data rates apply. There is a limit of one entry per person.
Prize Information

After the conclusion of the sweepstakes, winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. One First Prize Winner will receive the Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars bundle.

The bundle includes a Special Edition white Kinect Sensor and custom-designed console and controller based on popular Star Wars characters R2-D2 and C-3PO.

Five Second Place winners will recieve the Kinect Star Wars video game for Xbox 360.
http://xbox.iconmobile.com/newsDetail/news_module_details_id/333334873

Good luck everyone!

Thanks! Can't get the second one to work, though. First one went over without a hitch. Would love to win that grand prize, too. As I'm sure, would everyone else.

[quote name='opterasis']Thanks Redeema. I forgot all about this thread.[/QUOTE]

Same here, this thread was my first venture into getting free things.

Here's another one:

Tiempo Extra Contest

Text: 022000112484 to 87963
Ends 7/30
Entry Limit: one entry per day.
(1,720) Instant Prizes:

• (25) 3D TV Bundle: LG 47″ LED 1080p/120Hz/3D/HDTV LG 3D Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-Ray Player. ARV: $2,100
  • (50) LG Cinema 3D Glasses (2-Pack; Qty: 2) Surround Sound System: Boston Acoustics 150W 2-Ch. Soundbar Speaker System with Wireless Subwoofer. ARV: $350
  • (50) Portable Cooler. ARV: $70
  • (175) Official Mexico National Team Soccer Jersey. ARV: $95
  • (20) One (1) Year Supply of Wrigley’s EXTRA Chewing Gum (70 packs of gum). ARV: $110
  • (400) Soccer Ball. ARV: $40
  • (1,000) Official Wrigley’s EXTRA® / Mexico National Team branded hat. ARV: $20
Prize Limit: one (1) prize per household. Allow approximately 6-8 weeks for the delivery of a Prize following verification of winner.

Good luck, I'm looking for more, don't expect that old format or for me to update the OP, if someone else would like to go for it.

Rules here: http://www.quierotiempoextra.com/Content/OfficialRules.pdf

Coca Cola/Disney Cruise

Text: SAILAWAY to 26739.
Ends: 6/28
Online: visit www.dreamsailaway.com
Entry Limit: one Sweepstakes entry per person per day regardless of method of entry.
Five (5) Grand Prizes (one per week): A 4-night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation leaving from Port Canaveral, FL for winner and 3 guests aboard the Disney Dream ship...

Rules here: https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/dreamsailaway/:b/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf

Macy's/Ralph Lauren Olympics
Text RLTeamUSA to 62297.
Ends 6/17
Entry Limit: one entry per person regardless of entry method.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for the winner and three (3) guests to the London Olympic Games in August 2012...
Rules: http://www1.macys.com/campaign/sweeps/olympics-ralph-lauren/rules.jsp

Tennis Channel
Text “BABOLAT” to 836647 Entry Limit: one online entry per household per day, and one text entry per person per day. **This may require a different keyword each day, if you know it post it in the thread, please. I have not received a text reply back yet**
Ends 6/10
One Grand Prize, includes the following:

• Babolat Aeroprodrive or Aeroprodrive Lite French Open edition tennis racquet signed by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
  • Babolat six (6) pack or twelve (12) pack French Open edition racquet bag signed by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
  • Three pack VS Overgrip French Open.
  • Package of Babolat Custom Damp French Open vibration dampeners.
  • Can of Babolat French Open tennis balls.
  • Package of Babolat Xcel black strings.
  • ARV: $319.05
(14) Daily Prizes, each includes the following (1 per day):

• Babolat Aeroprodrive or Aeroprodrive French Open edition tennis racquet
  • Babolat six (6) pack or twelve (12) pack French Open edition racquet bag
  • Package of Babolat Custom Damp French Open vibration dampeners
  • Can of Babolat French Open tennis balls
  • Package of Babolat Xcel black strings
  • ARV: $319.05
Prize Limit: one prize per household.
Daily Prize Drawing Dates: beginning May 27, 2012 and continuing through and including June 9, 2012.
Rules here: http://www.tennischannel.com/babolatgiveaway/giveaway_rules.aspx

Here's a couple that I haven't seen Reedema mention yet.

POWERADE/Rite Aid Program

The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), May 2, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 1, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion

Text the keyword GOLD to the short code 26739

1 GRAND PRIZE: Winner's choice of 1 of the following 3 Health and Wellness Spa Vacations.

A trip for 2 to Chateau Elan in Braselton, GA. Trip includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2; 3 nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor, in
its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy, subject to availability); $1,000 allowance for rental car; and $500 allowance for spa services during the trip. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $4,275.

A trip for 2 to Solage Calistoga in Napa Valley, CA. Trip includes round trip,
coach-class air transportation for 2; 3 nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy, subject to availability); $1,000 allowance for rental car; complimentary access to geothermal and mineral pools; spa sampler package for 2, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion; and $500 Visa® prepaid gift card that may be used for meals and activities during the trip. ARV: $4,925.

A trip for 2 to the Enchantment Resort/Mii Amo Destination Spa in Sedona, AZ. Trip includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2; 3 nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy, subject to availability); $1,000 allowance for rental car; and $1,000 gift certificate to use at the spa or golf course during the trip. ARV: $4,500.

Rules: https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/poweradewin/:b=firefox12/public/en/fulfillment/rules.pdf

FRITO-LAY FAN SURVIVAL STATION SWEEPSTAKES

Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on January 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on December 31, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into three-hundred sixty six (366) daily periods (each a “Day”) and twelve (12) monthly periods (each a “Month”). A “Day” is defined as the 24 hours between 12:00:00 a.m. CT and the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT except for the first date of the Sweepstakes Period where a day is 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) CT through 11:59:59 p.m. CT. A Month is defined as the time period beginning the first day of a calendar month and ending the last day of that month. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes

TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile device to text SURVIVE to shortcode 72645

CALL TOLL-FREE: To play without sending a text, call toll-free 1-800-274-0542, and follow the automated instructions to play for a chance to win an Instant-Win Prize (also a “Play”)

Grand Prize (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend Super Bowl XLVII (“Game”) scheduled to occur in New Orleans, Louisiana in February of 2013. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city nearest winner’s U.S. home); double-occupancy hotel accommodations for four (4) nights, two (2) tickets to Super Bowl XLVII, $250 spending money (awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner), and a mid-size rental car for five (5) days (winner must possess a current valid driver’s license, valid major credit card, meet age requirements of rental car company, and meet/comply with all terms and conditions of the rental car agency in order to rent vehicle; if winner does not qualify for rental car portion of prize, neither it nor its value will be awarded)…(“ARV”) of Grand Prize Trip: $10,350.... Grand Prize winner may select a cash option in the amount of $5,500 in lieu of the trip prize. First Prize (1): Home Entertainment prize package consisting of one (1) 60" television, one (1) sound system, and a $2,500 furniture store gift certificate which may be used towards the purchase of other home entertainment items such as: a recliner, home theater seating, couch, media stand, etc. ARV: $10,000. Monthly Prizes (12 total; 1 per Month): $500 gift certificate. Instant-Win Prizes (1,830 total; 5 per Day): $20 gift certificate.

NOTE: Not open to residents of CA it looks like

Rules: http://www.fansurvivalstation.com/fansurvivalstation/

bread's done
Back