[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

[quote name='Redeema']Have you entered this contest more than once? Do I have to do this every time I want to enter?[/QUOTE]

Just entered a second time. Had to send 2 texts (and received 1 response each time.)

Just got this via text. Phone # is 678678

FINA: Happy 4th of July! Going somewhere? Reply GARMIN now for a chance to win a GPS Garmin. We're giving away 24! FINA will help you Along the way!

Sorry don't have anymore info.

[quote name='iamcheeto']Just got this via text. Phone # is 678678

FINA: Happy 4th of July! Going somewhere? Reply GARMIN now for a chance to win a GPS Garmin. We're giving away 24! FINA will help you Along the way!

Sorry don't have anymore info.[/QUOTE]

didn't find that exact promo, but found this, that is similar:
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jun/02/fina-begins-free-gas-contest/
After digging on the site, it seems like a local deal (AZ, NM, TX) I will try to type something a little better later

[quote name='LoganDX']got my free Kit-Kat coupon in the mail finally.[/QUOTE]

Kit Kat actually came through on the T2W? Wow, guess I'll keep an eye out then. Still don't know what I won :applause:

There's hope yet with the Kit Kat contest then! Maybe I'll find a gift card in my mailbox tonight when I get home...but probably not.

Oh, and I cleaned up three contests that ended yesterday. Still haven't found any new ones, sadly.

Got an email from ePrize this morning that my K Cups carousel has shipped. Too bad that new Green Mountain Coffee contest doesn't have a coffee maker as a prize, how can I use my K Cups without a brewer? I don't normally drink coffee either...If I used it I'd only use it for teas or hot chocolate.

Great clips/EA Ultimate Gaming Makeover
Text EASPORTS to 94253
- Contest ends 07/31/2011 - 11:59PM Central
- 1 entry per person by phone + 1 online (2 total - doing it online eliminates the need to text, if you add your cell#)
- Prize(s):
Grand Prize:

• 52" HDTV
  • Sony Home Theater System
  • Playstation®3 computer entertainment center
  • Themed gaming recliner
  • Suite of 10 EA SPORTS games
Twenty Secondary Prizes:

• Suite of 5 EA SPORTS games

- Contest Website: http://ultimategamingmakeover.greatclips.com/
- Official Rules: http://ultimategamingmakeover.greatclips.com/UltimateGamingMakeover-OfficialRules.pdf

[quote name='Redeema']Got an email from ePrize this morning that my K Cups carousel has shipped. Too bad that new Green Mountain Coffee contest doesn't have a coffee maker as a prize, how can I use my K Cups without a brewer? I don't normally drink coffee either...If I used it I'd only use it for teas or hot chocolate.[/QUOTE]

same here...although, i thought i had won a K-Cup variety pack, not a K-Cup holder. i was contemplating buying a machine if i had won the variety pack....now not so much.

Thank you OP. Have been hoping to find a thread similar to this, which I can use my shiny new phone and unlimited text plan to win stuff with.

By sending in text entries, does that mean you are signing up to receive spam from them? I could see how someone with a limited number of texts would get a crazy bill after doing this.

I randomly get messages from Coke, Johnny Rockets, Spicy Pickle (I've never even heard of this place and there's allegedly locations in Cali), and a couple of other places. The Johnny Rockets I don't mind because as long as you're on their list you're in the running for a prize. The others you can probably cancel with a simple 'stop' reply. I'm just to lazy to do that. It's not more than one or two messages a month from those companies, though, so it's not too bad.

[quote name='murph17']same here...although, i thought i had won a K-Cup variety pack, not a K-Cup holder. i was contemplating buying a machine if i had won the variety pack....now not so much.[/QUOTE]

ah-ha! i knew the "winning" email mentioned something about a sampler pack. got my prize today - it's the Kcup carousel AND a 36 Kcup variety pack.

now i just have to decide whether to buy a Kcup machine or give it to my father-in-law.

I got my Kcup sampler and carousel earlier this week. It's nice, but I don't drink enough tea/hot cocoa to warrant a $100 purchase of a Kcup machine when I can get a cheap coffee maker for less than half that price. I already have one of those hot/cold water dispensers with the 5 gallon bottle to take care of tea and cocoa on the quick.

Anyway, I've not seen one single new contest this month. Pretty weaksauce.

[quote name='opterasis']I got a text from Sprite yesterday. They're giving away movie tickets for a year.
Text Movies to 777483. You can enter daily until 7/28
www.sprite.com/movies[/QUOTE]

Entered. This is a quickie giveaway, ain't it? Two weeks and done! Thanks for posting about it.

BTW, the link you posted to the Official Rules is broken, but I was able to figure it out by deleting a few obvious characters.

so did everyone get their kit kat stuff? i won a total of 3 times before i realized you could only win once. and i didnt get jack! lol

New contest I Found out last week on my Strawberry milk :p but could not get on to post it sorry people :/

Nesquik ESPN Ultimate Pass
Text DNLJJTPC to 42107
Ends 8/15/2011
3 plays a day.
One (1) Grand Prize or First Prize per person
One (1) GRAND PRIZEWinner will receive the ESPN Ultimate Sports Fan Experience for Winner and one (1) guest. Prize includes: (i) round-trip coach air transportation for Winner and one (1) guest from the major airport nearest the Winner's residence to New York, New York where they will watch as ESPN analysts prepare for their broadcast before going on-air. And Visit ESPN Headquarters.
Five (5) FIRST PRIZEwinners will each receive the "Name Your Game" Ticket Package.
SECOND PRIZES (500): Five hundred Prize Winners will each receive an ESPN Insider Package which includes a trial subscription to ESPN Insider.
THIRD PRIZES (2,500): Two thousand five hundred Prize Winners will each receive a NESQUIK®/ESPN co-branded bobblehead. Bobblehead Prize is an Adult Collector Item. Not a toy. Not intended for children
FOURTH PRIZES (3,700): Three thousand seven hundred Prize Winners will each receive a NESQUIK®/ESPN co-branded T-Shirt.
FIFTH PRIZES (2,500): Two thousand five hundred Prize Winners will each receive a coupon for free NESQUIK® product. Coupon subject to terms and conditions of use.
SIXTH PRIZES (3,700): Three thousand seven hundred Prize Winners will each receive an ESPN SportsCenter ringtone
http://www.facebook.com/nesquikusa?sk=app_211835685497282
Can't link to rules. Look at bottom of app for them.

[quote name='iamcheeto']so did everyone get their kit kat stuff? i won a total of 3 times before i realized you could only win once. and i didnt get jack! lol[/QUOTE]

Won 2x, and didn't get a thing (yet?)

One person here said they got their Kit Kat prize, so my guess is that if you haven't gotten anything by now, don't count on it. I guess something could still show up (the larger prizes), but that's not as likely.

I got my Kit-Kat coupon about a month ago but my brother won(don't know what) as well and never received anything.

I won a gift card from Tyson in one of their last promos & it literally 4 months to receive it. I totally gave up on it arriving and that happens a lot with contests administrators anymore.

I got my Kit-Kat coupon about a month ago but my brother won(don't know what) as well and never received anything.

I won a gift card from Tyson in one of their last promos & it literally took 4 months to arrive. I totally gave up on it and that seems to happen a lot with contest prizes anymore especially in the bigger promos.

[quote name='iamcheeto']I won a tshirt from espn already! Since they r doing thousands of prizes our odds must b great![/QUOTE]

Congrats I am glad someone won from the one I posted :)

kinda shocked no ones finding stuff.. i have been looking and cant find jack.. i refuse to believe places arent doing text to win.. i will keep checking at the grocery store.. i always find em there.. check your beer isle.. :)

ok I have to share.. remember the fast five sweep where you could win the car? MY friend won the freaking car! OMG its sweeeeeet! its a dodge charger..

[quote name='iamcheeto']ok I have to share.. remember the fast five sweep where you could win the car? MY friend won the freaking car! OMG its sweeeeeet! its a dodge charger..[/QUOTE]

DOH! lucky bastard! :) congrats

[quote name='iamcheeto']ok I have to share.. remember the fast five sweep where you could win the car? MY friend won the freaking car! OMG its sweeeeeet! its a dodge charger..[/QUOTE]

Is it the one I posted? Did he find out about it here? I demand a gift package as a reward for helping him get a new whip. ;P

Got a new one it's from Miller beer so someone will have to get the Info on it. It does not work on my phone it's the word SOAKED to 28130

Sorry wish I had more info :/

I might have one more contest to post too but it might be a members only thing.

I'm surprised there aren't any text-to-wins in the EA games this year. Nothing from NCAA12? Those were the source of a great many of my 400 MS Point wins from last year.

Thanks, if I get a moment I'll pick those out and arrange them. In the meantime here's yet another Hershey's T2W contest. I've still had zero luck with them, but maybe that will change soon.

More S'mores, More S'miles
Text Smores to 44144
Ends November 30, 2011
daily entry
Prizes: Grand Prize 2011 Chevy Equinox (one winner)
First Prize (30 instant) Chill and grill on wheels
2nd prize (300 instant) grill master bbq set
Official site: http://www.hersheys.com/smoressmiles
Rules: http://www.hersheys.com/smoressmiles/promotion/rules.aspx?ICID=SMR2036
Notes: Can also enter online via site

Here's another one:

iHome Sweeps from Lucky Magazine
Text ihome to 58259 (one entry per person)
prize: iHome audio system (51 total with arv $200)
site: http://www.luckymag.com/sweeps/0911_ihome/entry/long
rules: http://promo.luckymag.com/sweeps/0911_ihome/entry/rules/
Notes: can also enter at site above, void in Florida

For the record the iHome is from Lucky Magazine (for the ladies) and there appear to be a shitton of contests available for them, all of them look to be available either online or via text. I didn't check them all, only a few and they seem to have alternate text entry, so ladies this is probably a page you want to bookmark. I only posted what would appeal to the guys here as the rest is fashion and not really gaming/tech related.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought initially that the fast 5 was one of the two we were doing. But I found out it was a different fast five contest and not a text to win one. Apparently the movie had tons of sweepstakes going on.

Also the miller one 28310 - soaked is over my friend won that one it was a trip to key west.

Tried cleaning up the thread a little, but still need to add some of the newer contests. For some reason editing is hard because it's all code and stuff, not the usual copy paste, I've got to sift through what looks like pages of nonsense.

Frito-Lay/Pepsi “Ultimate Family Fan Room” Sweepstakes
text “GAMEDAY” to short code 699376 (Daily entry)
Prize: One(1) Prize -- The “Ultimate Family Fan”* room consisting of:

• Two (2) Flat Screen 3-d HD TV’s.
  • One (1) Home Theater System consisting of a Blue-ray disc/DVD player, front, surround, and center-channel speakers, subwoofer, composite video cable, ASC microphone, and a wireless rear speaker module.
  • Four (4) Theater-style Recliner Chairs.
  • One (1) $1,000 Gift Certificate to NFLShop.com (subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer).
  • PepsiCo snacks and beverages (valued at $200 in product coupons).
Site/Rules: http://www.propelfitnesswater.com/

i think i found this contest here. 400MSP winner.

"Congratulations! You have been selected as a Gift Offer winner of the Sidekick & Xbox Social Promotion sponsored by Microsoft Corporation."

My cousin got a call friday about this one we all did ages ago. They asked for her info and what sweepstake she won from, she gave it all to them but then they told her hersey's was doing it so they gave her someone else to contact about her prize. She emailed them Friday. I will let you know what she finds out. I know lots of people on here won and never got their prize. I actually won 3 times before I realized you could only win once. LOL! I don't even remember my text telling me what I won. Hopefully its the best buy gift card that would ROCK!

KIT KAT Sweeps

- Text Kit Kat to 44144
- March 15-June 14
Daily Prizes:
- Three (3) Grand Prizes. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) $500.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
- Six (6) First Prizes. Each First Prize consists of one (1) $250.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
- Nine (9) Second Prizes. Each Second Prize consists of one (1) $100.00 Best Buy Gift Card.
- Two thousand one hundred sixty six (2,166) Third Prizes. Each Third Prize consists of one (1) $50 Best Buy Card.
- Four thousand three hundred ninety eight (4,398) Fourth Prizes. Each Fourth Prize is one (1) coupon good for a free [1.5 oz size] KIT KAT® Bar at participating retailers. ARV: $1.09 each.
Site/Rules (Embedded)
Note #1 - The first time (since the contest just started a couple hours ago) will be a total of three texts, the keyword, a language selection, and birthdate after which you will receive your winner/loser notification. Just so those of you with limited texts know.
Note #2 - You may also play the instant win game online. 1 play/method/day. I'm pretty sure that means you can play both ways each day.
Note #3 - If you win you only have 72 hours to claim your prize, so don't delay. Read the rules.

[Wrigleys Richard Petty Driving Experience ]
- Text [VROOM] to [47766]
- Contest ends [ begins 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 5/1/11 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 9/30/11]
- [Daily]
- Prize(s): [Richard Petty Driving Experience (Approximate Retail Value: $4,908.00)]
- Contest Website: [http://www.expressconsent.com/wrigleysracingexperience/]
- [Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 18 or older. ]

Guess no ones having any luck finding stuff.. I would think football text to wins would show up since the season is about to start.

Sundrop.com Show Us How You Drop It Sweepstakes

Eligibility: US, 16+ at time of entry.
Entry Dates: begins on July 11, 2011 and ends on September 5, 2011 at 12 pm ET
How to Enter: two ways
Online: visit www.sundrop.com/sweepstakes.php
Text: SUNDROP to 97579
Entry Limit: one entry per person per day, regardless of entry method.
CASH PRIZES:

• One (1) Grand Prize: $10,000 Check
  • Two (2) First Prizes: $5,000 Check
  • Two (2) Second Prizes: $2,500 Check
DAILY PRIZES:

• Ten (10) Dorm Mini-Refrigerators, ARV: $300
  • Ten (10) Backpacks, ARV: $100
  • Ten (10) Pocket Video Cameras, ARV: $125
  • Ten (10) Laptop Trays, ARV: $65
  • Ten (10) Collapsible Coolers, ARV: $25
  • Thirteen (13) T-Shirt/Sweatbands, ARV: $65
All entries are eligible to win Cash Prizes and Daily Prizes.
Prize Limit: one prize (valued $600 or more) per person/household per 12 consecutive months from any promotion sponsored by Sponsor or any of its affiliates.
Cash Prizes Drawing Date: September 12, 2011
Daily Prizes Drawing Dates: Once a day during Promotion Period
Rules: www.sundrop.com/rules.php

Sorry for the format - I will edit a little later today

bread's done
Back