[Current] Official Text to Win Thread 2010-2011

I found this one just messing around on my phone so I can't post in the correct format bc I don't know the prize lol! 68405 - summer it's a soco contest I tried to search on google and couldn't find anything it mentions Chicago 3d in the text reply. I will post more if I find more but this is all I have for now.

Finland Born/World Renowned Sweepstakes
- Text RENOWNED to 68405
- Contest ends April 30, 2011
- Prize(s): There will be fifteen (15) Grand Prizes awarded. Grand prize consists of one (1) Leather Mobile Bar Carrier, one (1) muddler, one (1) set of tongs, one (1) shaker, one (1) double jigger, one (1) peeler, one (1) strainer, two (2) martini glasses, two (2) linen napkins and a pre-paid gift card. [APV $150.00].
- Contest Website: http://www.finlandborn.com/rules.aspx
- Official Rules: must be 21 or older

[Little Black Dress Wines/Loehmann’s Monthly Gift Card]
- Text [GIFTCARD] to [68405]
- Contest ends [10/31/11]
- Prize(s): [ Nine (9) First place prizes will be awarded. Each month one (1) winner will receive a $100 gift card towards a fashion accessory from our official prize provider, Loehmann’s. (ARV Per Month $100) (TOTAL ARV $900).]
- Contest Website: [http://www.littleblackdresswines.com/LoehmannsCard_Rules.aspx]
- Official Rules: [NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. You must be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the U.S. to be eligible. Void in CA, TN and where prohibited or restricted by law. CLAIMING PRIZE/RELEASE: CLAIMING PRIZE/RELEASE: Potential winners will be notified by text message, mail or email on or about the 10th of each month. A potential winner may be required to claim his or her prize within 10 days of notification by signing before a notary and returning to the address stated in the notification an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the notarized Affidavit and Release are not returned within 10 days of notification, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected.]

I started modifying the current contests in the OP, to match the new template.

On side note: won from the fastfive contest, but don't know what yet.
Also received the code for 3(?!) music download from the Miller lite, but the PIN they sent me doesn't work. I thought it was supposed to be 10 music downloads anyway?
Oh well.

Received my Pepsi MAX t shirt a few days ago. Black shirt, says Pepsi Max on the chest, has the new (ugly) Pepsi logo on the left

anybody else getting "message not understood" responses from Spiderman? Been like 3 days for me now

[quote name='iamcheeto']Finland Born/World Renowned Sweepstakes
- Text RENOWNED to 68405
- Contest ends April 30, 2011
- Prize(s): There will be fifteen (15) Grand Prizes awarded. Grand prize consists of one (1) Leather Mobile Bar Carrier, one (1) muddler, one (1) set of tongs, one (1) shaker, one (1) double jigger, one (1) peeler, one (1) strainer, two (2) martini glasses, two (2) linen napkins and a pre-paid gift card. [APV $150.00].
- Contest Website: http://www.finlandborn.com/rules.aspx
- Official Rules: must be 21 or older[/QUOTE]

Seems to be 1 entry per person.

Spiderman isn't working for me either. :(
Is anyone having issues with the vitamin water one? I get no reply at all to my text it's been doing that for 5 days now. Also are there any car ones? I know about the camery and the Tony and Ryan ones. I really wanted that Nissan leaf... Guess I just wasn't lucky

got another email from FastFive. apparently i won movie tickets too. i'm not sure if there was a mistake with the original Universal VIP passes email (i emailed them back to confirm) or if i really did win twice.

[quote name='murph17']got another email from FastFive. apparently i won movie tickets too. i'm not sure if there was a mistake with the original Universal VIP passes email (i emailed them back to confirm) or if i really did win twice.[/QUOTE]

it would be pretty awesome if you did win twice :applause:

[quote name='iamcheeto']Spiderman isn't working for me either. :(
Is anyone having issues with the vitamin water one? I get no reply at all to my text it's been doing that for 5 days now. Also are there any car ones? I know about the camery and the Tony and Ryan ones. I really wanted that Nissan leaf... Guess I just wasn't lucky[/QUOTE]

Vitamin Water one works for me, just lost yesterday :cry:

[HERITAGE CYCLE TEXT TO WIN]
- Text [HERITAGE] to [45203]
- Contest ends [11:59 p.m. CT on July 4, 2011]
- [one time entry]
- Prize(s): [One (1) grand prize winner will be selected. The winner will receive one (1) Harley Davidson Leather Jacket. The total value of the prize is three hundred dollars ($300)]
- Official Rules: [http://www.weartv.com/sections/contests/heritage_cycle/rules.shtml]
- [ To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Florida or Alabama residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WEAR-TV/WFGX-TV viewing area]

[Marcel’s TV Dinners Fly Away Sweepstakes]
- Text [MARCEL] to [79391]
- Contest ends [April 26, 2011]
- [You may Enter only once per day per method of entry during the 2
Sweepstakes Period]
- Prize(s): [Enter prizes here. Each individual prize type should take up it's own line]
- [ a trip for Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to Los Angeles, CA (“Trip”); 2) a
meet and greet dinner with Marcel Vigneron from Marcel’s Quantum Kitchen (“Meet and
Greet”); 3) an Apple iPad with a $25 iTunes gift card; and 4) a Marcel’s Quantum Kitchen
Cooking Kit (“Cooking Kit”). The Trip includes: 1) round-trip coach class domestic air
transportation for Winner and Guest from a major U.S. gateway airport near Winner's residence,
as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to a major gateway airport in or near Los
Angeles, CA, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; 2) three (3) days/two (2) nights 3
hotel accommodations in a Los Angeles metropolitan area hotel (standard room, double
occupancy) (the “Hotel”), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; 3) round trip ground
transportation between the Los Angeles airport and Hotel. The Cooking Kit includes: 1) herb
seeds; 2) herb garden set; 3) shell digital scale; 4) bamboo cutting board; 5) kitchen utensils; 6)
oil/vinegar bottle; 7) salt & pepper shakers; 8) a branded moleskin recipe journal and apron.
Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of Prize is four thousand four hundred and fifteen dollars
($4,415). Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) ]
- Official Rules: [http://www.syfy.com/marceltvdinner/includes/sweepstakes/rules.pdf]
- [: Open only to permanent, legal United States (“U.S.”) residents who are
physically residing in one (1) of the forty-eight (48) continental U.S. or the District of Columbia
(excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S.
territories), and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older]

[quote name='iamcheeto'][Marcel’s TV Dinners Fly Away Sweepstakes]
- Text [MARCEL] to [79391]
- Contest ends [April 26, 2011]
- [You may Enter only once per day per method of entry during the 2
Sweepstakes Period]
- Prize(s): [Enter prizes here. Each individual prize type should take up it's own line]
- [ a trip for Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to Los Angeles, CA (“Trip”); 2) a
meet and greet dinner with Marcel Vigneron from Marcel’s Quantum Kitchen (“Meet and
Greet”); 3) an Apple iPad with a $25 iTunes gift card; and 4) a Marcel’s Quantum Kitchen
Cooking Kit (“Cooking Kit”). The Trip includes: 1) round-trip coach class domestic air
transportation for Winner and Guest from a major U.S. gateway airport near Winner's residence,
as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to a major gateway airport in or near Los
Angeles, CA, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; 2) three (3) days/two (2) nights 3
hotel accommodations in a Los Angeles metropolitan area hotel (standard room, double
occupancy) (the “Hotel”), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; 3) round trip ground
transportation between the Los Angeles airport and Hotel. The Cooking Kit includes: 1) herb
seeds; 2) herb garden set; 3) shell digital scale; 4) bamboo cutting board; 5) kitchen utensils; 6)
oil/vinegar bottle; 7) salt & pepper shakers; 8) a branded moleskin recipe journal and apron.
Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of Prize is four thousand four hundred and fifteen dollars
($4,415). Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) ]
- Official Rules: [http://www.syfy.com/marceltvdinner/includes/sweepstakes/rules.pdf]
- [: Open only to permanent, legal United States (“U.S.”) residents who are
physically residing in one (1) of the forty-eight (48) continental U.S. or the District of Columbia
(excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S.
territories), and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older][/QUOTE]

I found this and posted it then my girlfriend told me not to enter bc she thinks Marcel Vigneron is a douche and she wouldnt wanna go.. LOL!!!! I couldnt even argue..

received the email today, I won one of those VIP passes on the fast five contest :)
I think a little drive to Cali will be in order. I am guessing (hoping) that the pass is for 2 people, but I will keep the thread updated as soon as I hear from them again.

at least 2 CAGs scoring the Passes out of 10 available, not too shabby.

EDIT: BOOOOOO! the pass is only for 1 person! how stupid is that???

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Teujip']received the email today, I won one of those VIP passes on the fast five contest :)
I think a little drive to Cali will be in order. I am guessing (hoping) that the pass is for 2 people, but I will keep the thread updated as soon as I hear from them again.

EDIT: BOOOOOO! the pass is only for 1 person! how stupid is that???[/QUOTE]
That SUCKS. Sorry man.

[quote name='Teujip']received the email today, I won one of those VIP passes on the fast five contest :)

EDIT: BOOOOOO! the pass is only for 1 person! how stupid is that???[/QUOTE]

Burn on your life man! If you want to just give me that VIP pass due to sheer rage, I'd completely understand.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Burn on your life man! If you want to just give me that VIP pass due to sheer rage, I'd completely understand.[/QUOTE]

LOL
Well, I can apparently keep playing, so here's hoping that I can win a 2nd one, and go with the wife. Otherwise, I am sure we could find some ground for compromise ;)

I managed to win from both Fast Five promotions today. 10$ fandango giftcard for one, the other one said they would contact me? Even if it's movie tickets, that's enough ticketage to take the entire group ^^

Not bad considering the terrible luck I had with these, I ended up quitting and the only reason I entered anything today was out of boredom as I waited in the car.

DITTO on Ford Rally thanks to whoever posted it way back when. =D

400 XBL points worked out perfect as I threw the code on my downstairs XBL account and it put me at exactly enough to get the new CoD map pack next week. Sucks having multiple 360s and multiple XBL accounts in same house so freebie points are always welcome!

[quote name='andrewdezzy']Just won from the Ford Rally, they actually sent me two 400pt codes even though they said only 1 win per person i believe[/QUOTE]
yep they sent me 3
antoine-shimmy.gif

They sent me three also and I only used one phone. Maybe it was just the one entry a day and they drew for each day you could enter.

That's weird, entered Ford Rally every day and nothing. Oh wells, nice to see so many people rocking out with wins. Seems like a lot of winners in the thread. ^^

Anybody know how long the FastFive promotional people (FastFive not Fast5) took to contact your email address?

Looks like I got a code from the Ford Rally sweeps! 400 points on my account? I'll take it :) Thanks for all the work on this thread OP

[quote name='dyeknom']That's weird, entered Ford Rally every day and nothing. Oh wells, nice to see so many people rocking out with wins. Seems like a lot of winners in the thread. ^^

Anybody know how long the FastFive promotional people (FastFive not Fast5) took to contact your email address?[/QUOTE]

a couple of weeks by email.

EDIT: found an email from them in my SPAM folder for the movie tickets. (yes I know, lucky bastard, I won twice on it). I think it took about a week to arrive. Printed the movie passes without an issue. I know what I am doing this weekend: mindless fun date night with Mrs Teujip ;)

Got in contact with Universal for the VIP pass. Not transferable, one person.
LAME sauce. Now to decide whether I want to go or just forget about it

EDIT2: turns out they are OK switching from 1 VIP pass to 2 regular passes for the park - I might be going, afterall :)

[quote name='Distortiontm']One win from Ford here. Ironically, it's my first win from this thread EVER lol

Hope someone's keeping an eye on the OP ;)[/QUOTE]

Glad you finally got something :)

First time checking this thread out yesterday (for some reason I always pass over it) and I won on that pepsi max vend t-shirt thing.

[quote name='GenPirate']First time checking this thread out yesterday (for some reason I always pass over it) and I won on that pepsi max vend t-shirt thing.[/QUOTE]

That's a good start if I've ever seen one. You'll like the shirt, its decent quality.

I won my ford points too... and got a text today telling me how to redeem my miller lite prize... which was promptly deleted. Any one else get texted with the directions? Im so pissed

[quote name='sellout49']I won my ford points too... and got a text today telling me how to redeem my miller lite prize... which was promptly deleted. Any one else get texted with the directions? Im so pissed[/QUOTE]

I got the text, but you should have a PIN in there - not sure if it is universal.
go to usapromotionalcards.com/music/hoops
Mine (already redeemed):
fiRNtZUzqpCv
code: 6020-508

Said MP3 downloads, but turned out to be a $5 gift card - not too shabby

Haha, the Miller Lite contest is so jacked up. First they tell me I won music downloads (in the first non working code text), then I get the follow up text with the correct code. I go to the site and they say I get to pick which gift card I want from a list of stores (AMC, Blockbuster, Gamestop, etc...). Then after I confirm my email, they say "information on how to receive your gas card will arrive within 24-48 hours."

Should be interesting to see what actually comes.

Just got this text so I figured I would share. Sorry I don't have anymore info

Congrats Johnny Rockets eclub membr U R entrd for a cruise for4 on Royal Caribbean.Friends can join by txt ROCKETS000 to 99158 Txt STOP to end or HELP for help

[quote name='iamcheeto']Just got this text so I figured I would share. Sorry I don't have anymore info

Congrats Johnny Rockets eclub membr U R entrd for a cruise for4 on Royal Caribbean.Friends can join by txt ROCKETS000 to 99158 Txt STOP to end or HELP for help[/QUOTE]

Found the rules on their site: http://whynot.johnnyrockets.com/official_rules.html

Will type something good in a bit

EDIT: entered. received confirmation right away. Had to reply "YES" to confirm entry - Up to 5 msgs/month

JOHNNY ROCKETS “Why Not Sweepstakes”
- Text ROCKETS000 to99158
- Contest ends 11:59 PM ET on June 5, 2011
- 1 entry per person
- Prize:
Royal Caribbean Cruise For Four (ARV: $3,828)
- Contest Website: [website URL w/ hyperlink]
- Official Rules:
http://whynot.johnnyrockets.com/official_rules.html
- Only 1 prize.
-
Active Johnny Rockets email club member are entered automatically.
Can also enter by becoming a Johnny Rockets email club member @ www.johnnyrockets.com

Thanks iamcheeto

[quote name='1337sauce']Haha, the Miller Lite contest is so jacked up. First they tell me I won music downloads (in the first non working code text), then I get the follow up text with the correct code. I go to the site and they say I get to pick which gift card I want from a list of stores (AMC, Blockbuster, Gamestop, etc...). Then after I confirm my email, they say "information on how to receive your gas card will arrive within 24-48 hours."

Should be interesting to see what actually comes.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me - just hilarious - can't wait to see what we receive :bouncy:

thanks Teujip...i tried to find more info on my phone but couldnt find anything. i used my movie tickets to see fast five tonight. if you like hot chics, fast cars and fights you will like it. its a little cheesy and doesnt have the best plot but i sure enjoyed it especially since it was free. :cool:

bread's done
Back