[CURRENTLY DEAD] Free month of Xbox Live Gold tutorial for ANY silver account! (Valid and functional payment method and Xbox 360 console needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like there is youtube videos about it everywhere... I doubt this method will last longer than next month, atleast they aren't selling it at ebay just like last year's method

Still working. Just did it a few moments ago to make sure I get three games. Was bummed I would miss out on Halo Reach, but now I get that and two more games next month. Thanks UnnyBolt

Ty. After turning off auto-renewal choose "I like my Xbox, but am just not getting enough value out of my subscription to buy again" from the survey in the end. They will see this feed back and add more value. :p

Thanks OP, my gold expired this weekend. Just tried the steps and looks like it would have worked. Think I'll risk waiting a couple of days so I can get the first November GWG if it's any good.

Yeah sorry folks lmao not sure why I put November lol

Although I have had a few drinks tonight...... But I'm sure that has nothing to do with it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
So my 1st monthly trial ended today and i tried this method to see if it worked a second time with the same account, and to my surprise it did. So I'm Gold for another month :)

it will. It works as many times as you don't get caught or reported.
They can shut this down anytime they see fit. It isn't just a matter of being caught with it. It's a matter of when they notice the mistake themselves and how serious a threat they take it.

It's a functional process they've made for themselves. They did the error. It's their fault though, it's not a threat. That's like giving a homeless man a gun and expecting him to not shoot you. It's your fault he shot you.

Still they can decide to shut it down when they want. It isn't just individual people that will lose access to it. Once it stops working it will be for everyone.

yup, atleast people can't sell this method =), Do you guys remember how many auctions were there at ebay selling the "unlimited gold"?

Bought a ps3 around february or march because i had ps+ already and didn't want to keep paying for Live, even though I preferred it over sony's sub.

This is actually a blessing in disguise, as I'll probably see me investing money into my 360 collection now thanks to this... Lol Thanks, OP!

i added a Paypal account as a payment option but the confirm purchase screen vanishes after clicking confirm... I guess it's rejecting my Canadian billing address.

It's a functional process they've made for themselves. They did the error. It's their fault though, it's not a threat. That's like giving a homeless man a gun and expecting him to not shoot you. It's your fault he shot you.
What others said about oman....

Thanks OP and Sparky56p!  Just did this myself, worked great - I think this is smart marketing and a good way to get people on auto renew.  A free month here and there is what keeps people hooked.  This will hold me over until I can pick up another 12-month card.

I can't believe I forgot to cancel automatic renewal when I did this last month and today I saw an email saying thank you for renewing your gold. I'm pretty angry at myself for not canceling the stupid renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back