Custom Signatures - Post your ideas and get a free sig

i hate to do this but i wanted to change my request: could you make a cool Dale Earnhardt Jr or Days of Thunder sig with "flowery" in it...ill leave it up to you on the design. i would appreciate it and take your time no rush...thanks

[quote name='uuaww']oh god modcase, they don't call it SLO town for nothing... its like those slow country towns you hear about[/QUOTE]

lol - no joke

Tiphireth - heres yours - i tried to make it looks like something youd see on a loading screen :)

I want one with Edgar with the chainsaw from FF VI tagging up with mog, whipping the butts of the 3dish squall, tidus, and any other main story line, 3d looking, later final fantasy characters.

[quote name='GTmaster39']Looks great man, thanks a lot!!!![/QUOTE]

Your sig is awesome. I'm big into RR. I just starting playing RR64 and am finding it quite a bit more challenging then the other console versions

[quote name='snotknocker']Your sig is awesome. I'm big into RR. I just starting playing RR64 and am finding it quite a bit more challenging then the other console versions[/QUOTE]

I've only played the original one and R4, the N64 version and now the one on the PSP. I'd have to say R4 was the best, so mannnnnny cars and the different styles of driving (grip and drift). :)

Your doing some awsome work...Could you please make me a sig with a shiba inu (pictured), dark vader, mace windu and master chief?

[quote name='gameprozero']I'v seen your work and its cool, so I will ask you to make me one. I would like a picture of a Chocabo and Zero from megaman with is light sword. I guess you can take that and work some magic for me. Thanks. OH yeah I want a white background.
-Gameprozero[/QUOTE]

heres yours :)

[quote name='Matt Young']I have a request, although I'm not sure how complicated it would be.

I'd like a medium sized banner with a black background which has a steel cage-ish covering. I want the right side to feature my head from the picture of me which I will post below, with the right side featuring a picture of Matt hardy which I will link to.

The middle would have an inverted WWE logo (to look like an M instead of a W,; I can provide reference if needed) with the words, "Matt Young" above it and, "Version 1" below.

It'd be cool to have kind of a silhouette/shading effect, with Matt Hardy being purple and me being blue.

Did that make any sense? I hope so. Here are the pics:

Me: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/MattYoung/81e4dcd0.jpg

Matt Hardy: http://thematthardy.com/ad04.jpg

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

relink me to the second pic - (in the first pic are you on teh right or left ;)

[quote name='snotknocker']you do great work modcase - I'm a big fan of Chaos comics - Evil Ernie, Lady Death, and in particular the evil smiley. If you get around to it and could hook me up with something combining those 3 I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

here you go :)

hmm how about Katie Holmes, Eliza Dushku, scarlet Johanson, maggie gylenhall, that girl josie from the movie van helsing(vampire girl)(used to be david blane the magicians girlfriend), jamie presley and Kristen Kreuk(smallville) all drapped over Shockwave(decepticon from the Transformers legs) as he stands triumphant like a pimp with a stylzed CAG1000 tag. Hard order I know but i see it in my dreams. Thanx for the generous offer.

[quote name='kurtthehurt']could you make me a sig that's 468x60 that says "KurtTheHurt" on it and has these two images on it:

http://kurtrambis.com/lookup.gif

and

http://kurtrambis.com/Ft.jpg

Also, could you make a 50x50 avatar of this image:

http://kurtrambis.com/bwface.jpg

Thanks a lot man, if you don't feel like it or have time, that's cool. Thanks man and keep up the good work! :)[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, man! Kurt Rambis! The human brick wall with glasses!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hell yeah, man! Kurt Rambis! The human brick wall with glasses![/QUOTE]

Spoony, it's about time you got yourself a proper sig. Modcase, how about it? ;)

[quote name='evilmregg']Spoony, it's about time you got yourself a proper sig. Modcase, how about it? ;)[/QUOTE]

I just haven't come up with a good idea to articulate the persona that is BigSpoonyBard. When the epiphany hits me, I shall make a request.

I would love to have laura croft doing a handstand, that's the reason I play the game.:rofl: Nothing wrong with one chick looking at another......right??......right??.....:roll:

everyone has been more then patient with me the last bit in my sig laggage. I have been very busy setting up a site dedicated to a new style of "signature" as well. Allpspskins.com is a site I have setup that is dedicated to hosting custom backgrounds a.k.a. "sigs" for your psp. I will be posting my work, and any other artists can upload their own artwork as well. Now that it is finally online and setup, I can start on custom sigs again :)

Thanks for your patience, and please enjoy allpspskins.com

bread's done
Back