CVS-Wireless Air 60 Gaming System $4.99 IN STORE W/CVS CARD....& MORE ITEMS!!!!!!!!

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
EARLY, CHEAP CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!!!!:D

Ok. So, I am not a big SD person, but I, randomly, check there throughout the year. Anywho, I was on there this morning and saw a thread mentioning this!!!

GAMING SYSTEMS $5. TELEVISIONS $20. PROJECTOR $20. BABY WIPES 82 CENTS. CHEER LAUNDRY DETERGENT $1.99. WIRELESS READER $20. MP3 PLAYERS $10. CAMCORDER $10. MR CLEAN CAR KIT 49 CENTS. ROBES $3. & MORE!!!!

Hope these items help someone! Lots to read!

***BE SURE YOU HAVE A CVS CARD TO GET THE DEALS. YOU CAN GET A CARD AT THE COUNTER BEFORE SHOPPING.***

You can get a $4 off $20 coupon if you sign up for their card. I, already, had 1 in my purse, so I entered the number online, my email, and got the coupon.

https://secure.ed4.net/CVS/enroll/global/signup.cfm

Wireless Air Gaming System $4.99 in store:

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/s...49&productId=850749&navAction=jump&navCount=3

There is this 7".....also there is a 3.5" and a 7" dvd/combo(they say don't buy the dvd combo) ALL $19.99 in store

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/s...17&productId=481217&navAction=jump&navCount=3

Shift3 LOOKBOOK Wireless Reader $19.99 in store

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/s...08&productId=812108&navAction=jump&navCount=3

Craig 13" HDtv and there is a 15" $19.99 BOTH in store(**PLEASE NOTE, SOME CALIFORNIA STORES MAY NOT GIVE YOU THIS PRICE ON THE BIGGER TV**):

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/s...99&productId=723099&navAction=jump&navCount=3

Zone 3D Interactive Gaming Console $4.99 in store (blue/red glasses)

Shift Light Blast Projector $19.99 in store

P13001234.jpg

This is the type of stuff someone will buy some poor kid as a last minute gift

Though, i'd be lying if i said that projector didnt intrigue me...

[quote name='dgwillia006']This is the type of stuff someone will buy some poor kid as a last minute gift

Though, i'd be lying if i said that projector didnt intrigue me...[/QUOTE]

Haha, same here, but in my friends experience, you get what you pay for when it comes to projectors.

Might pick up a 15" HDTV if I can find one. It would actually be an upgrade from what I have now.

Is the brand that makes them any good?

[quote name='Barkwhip']Might pick up a 15" HDTV if I can find one. It would actually be an upgrade from what I have now.

Is the brand that makes them any good?[/QUOTE]

Craig has made big lots and generic brand stuff for many many years. I remember having a cassette player back in the day made by them, and it was flimsy as shit, but it worked just fine as long as you took care of it.

$20 for a TV though isn't bad as long as it lasts at least a year or so. Sounds perfect for a kids room or something to use as a backup desktop monitor.

Never seen worse names for brands, ever. Just go up there and give them your money and leave or be ready to toss this junk in the trash after it breaks in a week.

don't forget to grab your imitation Move/Kinect/Wii knock-off they carry..

that stuff makes me sick. I feel sorry for poor bastard children who get that shit from an aunt who just stopped into town for a holiday and needed a gift..

Testy, testy. You don't like it, don't buy it. It can be a fun novelty on the side as a stocking stuffer or something.

I'm going to see if I can find the Cheer laundry detergent, especially, and the MrClean car cleaning kit. And, get myself a novelty or 2... or more, lmao. Supposedly, the list is longer.

Forgot...Zhu Zhu pets $1.

[quote name='sassylaurie']reminds me of the stuff at the fair park "car stereo extravaganzzzzaaaaaaaa!!!!"[/QUOTE]

Lol. What's that?

Oh...wait...is it 1 of those fairground stop and go things? We have them here, for time to time. I went ONCE!:whistle2:# Lol.

How quick is it to get a CVS card?

I hope I am not too late for this so I don't know to whether or not drive about 15-20 miles to check out my local CVS stores...

That projector doesnt look half bad.

Some of this stuff is coming up as $150 online. I have a store within walking distance, but something tells me I'm going to be wasting my time. I do have to go anyway. Update soon.

[quote name='sassylaurie']reminds me of the stuff at the fair park "car stereo extravaganzzzzaaaaaaaa!!!!"[/QUOTE]

Lmao! Now that I think about it, you're right! :lol:

[quote name='ral1121']How quick is it to get a CVS card?

I hope I am not too late for this so I don't know to whether or not drive about 15-20 miles to check out my local CVS stores...

That projector doesnt look half bad.[/QUOTE]

Instantly. When I got my card, they handed it to me with no sign up. I signed up online and got the $4 coupon online.

Not sure how 'in store' will work for the $4 off $20 coupon, though.

Get the card, from a checkout cashier, as soon as you walk in.

The kid in me wants that projector, despite knowing its gotta be total crap. But for 20 bucks, I may have more fun with it than that crappy Thor game I bought on clearance. Thanks OP.

Dude, that 15" HDTV would be awesome. I'm going to head out to our two local stores and see if I can find one (and maybe even that projector if I'm lucky). I'll report back once I'm done. Thanks OP!

:lol::roll: Some of the comments in this thread just go to show how indoctrinated people get towards 'brand name' shit. My one buddy from PSN bought one of the no name HDtv's from TRU that they had on clearance during the last extra percentage off clearance sales. He said it's got a better picture than his bigger HDtv.

All this shit's made in China anymore anyway, so chances are the 'name brand' stuff is made in the same factories as the Daewoo/Insignia/Dynex/etc off brands.

But for $20 for a smaller TV or even a portable one, I say why the fuck not. Even if you get a year outta it and it konks out, you got more than your money's worth from it.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']WTF I just went to my CVS and the 13" TV is coming up as $150.... with the card.[/QUOTE]

Same here, my CVS is in Florida, although I did notice the other items like the game system and a portable DVD player were clearance prices.

My guess is that they just might slowly clearance them out in stores.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol::roll: Some of the comments in this thread just go to show how indoctrinated people get towards 'brand name' shit.
[/QUOTE]

Can't agree with you more. If you don't like the deal than pass on the deal, no need to bad mouth a deal just because you don't like the items or sale. IDK but CAG is turning into a bunch of complainers who feel entitled to things: i.e. the damn BB coupon thread :speaktothehand:.
On a side note, hitting up a bunch of CVS's tomorrow for the 15" TV, camcorder, the knock off game systems, and the MP3 players. All of the items will be given as gifts. I will let you know how things turn up tomorrow.

Just came back from mine, no projectors or tvs to be found. Probably a good thing.

Plenty of everything else, and prominently displayed.

Agreed about the Best Buy thread(s), it's never enough for some people.

I was only able to find one 13", and it rang up at $150. I saw an empy display for the projector at $20 though, so I can verify that at least. Only other thing I saw that may be of note was a $20 7" portable DVD player, but I'm pretty sure that's the goin rate on those things anyway.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention- the lady working the counter had to go ge the T.V. from the back, so don't be afraid to ask. :]

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']the lady working the counter had to go ge the T.V. from the back, so don't be afraid to ask. :][/QUOTE]

It's no so much fear as it is shame.

This feels like a Slickdeals thread except without all of the comments from people piling into their mini-vans to clean out all stock from every store within a 20-mile radius.

[quote name='Kerig']It's no so much fear as it is shame.

This feels like a Slickdeals thread except without all of the comments from people piling into their mini-vans to clean out all stock from every store within a 20-mile radius.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what those youtube videos were of. What do these people do with all of those?

Yet, how is that any worse than the Best Buy thread with people trading in 10 copies of Arkham City all over town, then slamming Gamestop for existing?

I feel ashamed admitting that I went and looked, but I was hoping to find a disposable music player for workouts....

Anyway, the CVS I went to had nothing.

There's probably at least 20 CVS stores in the greater Austin area, but the two closest to me had no projectors to be found...so sad.

[quote name='ets']Can't go wrong with $20 bucks, but I don't know what I'd do with a 15in or smaller tv.[/QUOTE]
Watching TV on it while on the crapper?;)

Damn. Damn!!!! I see what somebody on SD meant when they said... "the SD effect"! So far, got 2 robes($2.99). I will be going to, at least, 2 more tomorrow. This one store had the stuff on a table up front. Atleast they weren't price-marked.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol::roll: Some of the comments in this thread just go to show how indoctrinated people get towards 'brand name' shit. My one buddy from PSN bought one of the no name HDtv's from TRU that they had on clearance during the last extra percentage off clearance sales. He said it's got a better picture than his bigger HDtv.

All this shit's made in China anymore anyway, so chances are the 'name brand' stuff is made in the same factories as the Daewoo/Insignia/Dynex/etc off brands.

But for $20 for a smaller TV or even a portable one, I say why the fuck not. Even if you get a year outta it and it konks out, you got more than your money's worth from it.[/QUOTE]

Heyyy!!! You take that back. EVERYTHING in the US are USA products and NOTHING is generic! :lol: Lol. Some people won't, ever, learn. So much of this stuff is relabeled, lol...

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']WTF I just went to my CVS and the 13" TV is coming up as $150.... with the card.[/QUOTE]

Dang. I know they mentioned some stores in California are having issues with that.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Heyyy!!! You take that back. EVERYTHING in the US are USA products and NOTHING is generic! :lol: Lol. Some people won't, ever, learn. So much of this stuff is relabeled, lol...[/QUOTE]
Before I bought my Panasonic HDtv on Black Friday I researched some of the no name ones like Dynex, since I figured I could get TWO tv's for the price of one that day if I bought their 24" one they had on sale. But unlike some of the other no name brand tv's, I couldn't find out who made the screen and other components, so I passed.

But I was absolutely amazed when I Googled some of the no name ones and found that they had Samsung screens or other 'major name brand' parts in them.

wow you people are sad blasting stuff because its not a brand name

just when i thought most here were mature smart adults .....i see its the avg losers who want only things with names on them

[quote name='darkvulture']wow you people are sad blasting stuff because its not a brand name

just when i thought most here were mature smart adults .....i see its the avg losers who want only things with names on them[/QUOTE]
:applause:A deal is a deal to me. Whether it's on a name brand item or some knockoff. As long as I get my value out of it that's all that matters to me.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Before I bought my Panasonic HDtv on Black Friday I researched some of the no name ones like Dynex, since I figured I could get TWO tv's for the price of one that day if I bought their 24" one they had on sale. But unlike some of the other no name brand tv's, I couldn't find out who made the screen and other components, so I passed.

But I was absolutely amazed when I Googled some of the no name ones and found that they had Samsung screens or other 'major name brand' parts in them.[/QUOTE]

Lol. That's like when you taste some 'off' name brand food and it tastes exactly like the 'name' brand... that's because, 9 times out of 10, it is! They just sold off the leftover so it doesn't expire on them.

I will check out my cvs tomorrow, I don't have a hdtv so I will buy the 13 or 15 inch for 20$

I found a projector with a beat up box. I will try it later as they only gave a one day return on this. No return or exchange on clearance item, that's what they told me.

Oh man... I could use one of those small size hdtv... Too bad I discovered this thread AFTER my CVS closes.

Checked my nearest CVS stores and neither had the projector. They did have the TVs but they were regular price and $99. :(

I did get the bookshelves that were normally $20 though. :)

I think a lot of you are going a bit overboard against the people knocking these deals. No one's attacking the OP, which I would have a problem with- they're pointing out that, generally, 90% or more of deals that are too good to be true, such as "HDTV for $20" are.

As for everyone saying brand is irrelevant- yes and no. I think blindly buying name brand is dumb, but in my direct experience, on TVs, brand *generally* seems to matter, as a rule of thumb. A friend of mine bought a Dynex- which someone mentioned earlier. Great TV on paper. Had all the specs of any other big 40" TV, the same 1080p resolution of the others, for hundreds less. Just one problem: it looked like shit. People's faces became blobs, colors were bad- it was awful. He returned it a day or two later and spent nearly twice as much on a Sony that he's been thrilled with for a few years now.

Is every Sony or Samsung better than every Craig or Dynex? Maybe not, but in general most budget HDTVs I've seen from budget brands are clearly, visibly inferior, unless they've made massive strides recently. Specs are one thing, reality can be another.

Anyway, my only point is this doesn't seem like entitled whining to me at all- the fact is when you have prices this low, there is usually a reason. if you just need a cheap knockoff, fine, but buyer beware is worth mentioning. I'd suspect we all know that, but still, we're here because our money is valuable to us. If you get fed up with these and just end up spending more in a month or less to replace them, was this still a good deal or a waste of time and money?

Sorry for the rant. Just thought it was worth saying this. Good luck to everyone hunting for these if they're what you want, and no offense intended to the OP- this just isn't for me.

I'm not sure if this image makes it better or worse but what the hell:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-what-she-does-best.jpg

bread's done
Back