DAMMIT. I farted 2 seconds before meeting the new hOTT receptionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to God that I have some sort of digital curse laid upon me.

[quote name='Zing']Your tongue is the least of your worries if you are eating that![/quote]

You're right, my tastebuds will now reject all lesser forms of food.

Does anyone know how to get a refund for an iPod app? I've bought some really shitty games, and their terms and conditions allow you to get a refund for any reason within 90 days.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Does anyone know how to get a refund for an iPod app? I've bought some really shitty games, and their terms and conditions allow you to get a refund for any reason within 90 days.[/quote]

I'd assume you'd have to contact the developer to have them authorize the refund?

I like this thread better. Yesterday was a rough day since I took a couple of days off of work last week and it just sucked coming back.

I can't believe the Pixies have a new album coming out. I hope it doesn't suck since it's been almost 20 years. These things almost never go well.

Well fuck Me...I emailed the guy I sent my resume to at Lockheed Martin back in November 08 to see what the status was and when a decision would be made and I get a reply this morning that sounded like there was never really a fucking position or something, plus there is some hiring freeze due to the fucking defense budget...

Now I am severely disappointed and depressed.

fuck this government, fuck this society, fuck money, fuck it all...

[quote name='prmononoke']There is no one in the IRC OTT chat.[/quote]

Was there a server address floating around that I don't know about? :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you guys on EFnet?[/quote]

I found the channel princess was in... it was on the same server as the FGT chat. (irc.servercentral.net)

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think we're on parallel universes/IRC servers. Perhaps it is for the best.[/quote]

Are you really in another channel? I thought TFN was just bullshitting us about being in a #CAGOTT channel. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think we're on parallel universes/IRC servers. Perhaps it is for the best.[/QUOTE]

Definitely for the best.

Yeah. We're playing Russian roulette with tiredfornoww's links. I got an old jjdotam set followed by a YouTube of Kathy Griffin in a swimsuit. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back