DAMMIT. I farted 2 seconds before meeting the new hOTT receptionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit.

The TV RepairMang was supposed to come out today, but apparently one of the parts I need is backordered, so they won't get out here until friday.

[quote name='tiredfornow']What exactly happened to your TV, darfbudge? Was it cause of a power outage?[/quote]

Yeah. I think there was a power surge. :[

Outlandos D'Amour
Reggatta de Blanc
Zenyatta Mondatta
Ghost In The Machine
Synchronicity
Low
Heroes
Hunky Dory
Quality Control
Black Star
Like Water For Chocolate

$45.89 Shipped.

Yeah, once on a regular playthrough where I missed pretty much every side quest (It ends so fast and I didn't keep multiple saves :cry:), and another playthrough doing most of the side quests. And recently I started a lvl 11 save for Anchorage/Pitt. Probably going to be doing the same thing for the last expansion.

I keep a female w/ her hair tied up, wasteland wanderer outfit, and those black frame glasses. She looks really sexy. Her name is Keeley. :oops:

EDIT: Dang, st0neface. Nice.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, once on a regular playthrough where I missed pretty much every side quest (It ends so fast and I didn't keep multiple saves :cry:), and another playthrough doing most of the side quests. And recently I started a lvl 11 save for Anchorage/Pitt. Probably going to be doing the same thing for the last expansion.

I keep a female w/ her hair tied up, wasteland wanderer outfit, and those black frame glasses. She looks really sexy. Her name is Keeley. :oops:

EDIT: Dang, st0neface. Nice.[/quote]

:rofl:

WOW players are fucking nuts!
wowpod.jpg

wowpod2.jpg

I've listened to 150+ podcasts several times - and one of the things I am left with is their pleasure with killing nazis and zombies. Fun movie to watch in that case.

Saw Observe and Report last night, it was laughs. My favorite parts were
the postcard, and the ending (the shot and the punch which reminded me of Die Hard Arcade)

I went with a friend who is legit scared of catching the gay so it was funny to see his reaction to
the last scene. My friend would pretend to not look at the movie while the flasher was running around the mall

[quote name='seanr1221']May 5th is going to be a good day for Fallout :)

I'll finally grab The Pitt.[/quote]Yup. I bought the Alaska one right away but I'm waiting for the cap lift to pick up the Pitt.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, what the Hell is going on? :whistle2:|

#CAGOTT , zew0ne.[/QUOTE]

Holly shit. I thought you were fucking with me. :lol:

For some weird reason princess and darthbudge tried to join us but they never showed up and got stuck in another room? *shrug*

Oh well.

[quote name='DT778']Saw Observe and Report last night, it was laughs. My favorite parts were
the postcard, and the ending (the shot and the punch which reminded me of Die Hard Arcade)

I went with a friend who is legit scared of catching the gay so it was funny to see his reaction to
the last scene. My friend would pretend to not look at the movie while the flasher was running around the mall
.[/quote]

You went to the movies with LP?

[quote name='tiredfornow']For some weird reason princess and darthbudge tried to join us but they never showed up and got stuck in another room? *shrug*

Oh well.[/quote]

Me, Manthing, Minh, Zew, Wow and Princess are all in a #CAGOTT channel. I don't know where you are at.

EDIT: Who is Infierno?

sorry, tiredfornoww. All that Brooke Hogan/ff7scloud talk you and Brak were going on about was getting too weird so I had to cross over.

Chats...WTF is this all about?...you guys are killing the OTT...you know this was in talks a few months back when the OTT was an endangered species...of just moving it to a chat room. Thanks for pushing it.

My brother called me last night, scared out his mind asking for me to help him go to rehab.

He has no insurance or healthcare so I cant really help him.

When we spoke with Kim Deal just last week, she told us that the Pixies had no plans for new music in the works. But according to Rolling Stone, the Pixies' old stuff is about to get some serious royal treatment.

Last night, a flurry of rumors about a new Pixies album hit the internet after the design collective Artist in Residence posted a note on their website. That note consisted of just seven words: Pixies, Minotaur, Available for pre-order June 15th. But while Minotaur isn't a new Pixies studio album, it's something nearly as cool: A box set of all their studio albums, with revamped artwork and all sorts of extra goodness. The set, available in both Limited Edition and Deluxe Edition forms, will include the band's four albums and the Come On Pilgrim EP. Vaughan Oliver and Simon Larbalestier, the photographers who shot the covers for those albums, will be in charge of the repackaging.

Artist in Residence founder Jeff Anderson, who is overseeing the set, tells Rolling Stone that the albums won't be remastered because he didn't want to touch the original masters. The set won't include any live tracks, and the folks in charge are still figuring out what to do about bonus tracks. But there will be bonus artwork. And given that Artist in Residence had a hand in the gorgeous designs for box sets like Nine Inch Nails Ghosts I-IV, they know what they're doing here.

The Deluxe Edition, which will go for $175, will include the albums on 24k layered CDs. It'll also include a Blu-Ray DVD featuring a 1991 Brixton Academy show and all the band's videos, along with additional artwork and a 54-page book. The whole package will come with a slipcase. Recession-proof completists, however, may want to go for the $450 Limited Edition, a very serious fetish object. The Limited Edition set, which comes in a custom clamshell, will feature all the albums on 180-gram vinyl, along with a Giclée print of Oliver’s artwork and a 72-page hardcover book.

In other news, the Pixies will play the UK's Isle of Wight Festival on June 14. When we talked to Deal, she told us that they'd play a few more European shows this summer, so stay tuned for those. Deal's other band, the Breeders, self-released a four-song EP called Fate to Fatal today. They also curated the ATP Weekend that runs April 15-17, and all this new Pixies activity makes me wonder if they've got a surprise performance in store.
:whistle2:|

[quote name='Mr. Beef']You're only mad because no one invited you Linkin.[/quote]

Nah...chats are blocked at work :whistle2:(...plus it really does defeat the purpose of using these OTT threads.

So we could finally deal away with the OTT and Shrike could go back to what ever it was he did before the OTT became the hive for scum and villainy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back