Damn, I'm Mean As Hell, OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fucking ay...I thought infractions were a thing of the past, and I also thought I couldn't receive them...:whistle2:|
infractionpe9.png

:rofl:

[quote name='TheRock88']That chick scares me[/quote]

I think it's cause her eyes look completely black. Like something from the X-Files or a shitty Limp Bizkit video.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think it's cause her eyes look completely black. Like something from the X-Files or a shitty kick-ass Limp Bizkit video.[/quote]

I agree.

[quote name='zewone']"I may be a perv, but I'm not redundant." - ???[/quote]

Damn straight! I still say it's better to be a dude that loves women than some creepy dude who loves to watch hardcore violence.

During my short lived time as the lead guitarist of a band, I enjoyed Limp Bizkit because I could get away with making up songs by copying their power chords and finger tapping without having much skill. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Be honest, did you like Limp Bizkit back in the day, LnknPrime?[/quote]

Yeah...they're still in rotation in my Zune. Sadly I only saw them live once...a lot of energy at their shows...really good stuff.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You've somehow managed to make "loving women" really, really legit creepy, Mickey.[/quote]

Riiiiiight....

and when you guys say..."OMG did you see that dude that got punched in da face...his eye fell out of his socket...sooo much blooooood....that's fucking cool!"

It's not creepy at all?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn straight! I still say it's better to be a dude that loves women than some creepy dude who loves to watch hardcore violence.[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to me?

The only creepy dude up in this piece is you.

...and maybe TheRock88.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

Riiiiiight....

and when you guys say..."OMG did you see that dude that got punched in da face...his eye fell out of his socket...sooo much blooooood....that's fucking cool!"

It's not creepy at all?[/quote]

Lustily leering over the internet =/= watching UFC

:???:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Well fucking ay...I thought infractions were a thing of the past, and I also thought I couldn't receive them...:whistle2:|
infractionpe9.png

:rofl:
[/QUOTE]

Male/Female etiquette eh?
THAT LOOPHOLE IS MINE. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

WHO HAS LOW HANGERS?

[quote name='Maklershed']Who is boxxy?[/QUOTE]

Stome stank

Oh my god:

My sister came in and was like "So... you're 21, now. When are we going to go out and...driiiiink??! Seriously, like, we could go to so many places...annnd, we can turn a lot of heeeadddss. C'mon, it'll be fun, 'cause... I'm your sister.. and I'm the bomb, like 'tick, tick'..."

She said that last part while she was raising the roof with her hands.

[quote name='thekeybladewars'] C'mon, it'll be fun, 'cause... I'm your sister.. and I'm the bomb, like 'tick, tick'..."

She said that last part while she was raising the roof with her hands.[/quote]

:whistle2:(

[quote name='zewone']Money.

I love all the white people's faces of concern.[/quote]:rofl: Yeah.

Holy shit, Johnson, that negro just stepped on his head. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back