Damn, I'm Mean As Hell, OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot of shows/money, Bioshocked. [quote name='lilboo']That eye makeup is atrocious.[/quote]And she's annoying as fuck. I'm pretty sure she isn't like that in real life, though.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Zew is kinda like me.
A warrior. ;)
[/QUOTE]

1231925276499ia0.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is /b/ or whatever the same thing as....ngage? Ngaiya? Whatever.[/QUOTE]
Gaia Online? No.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm about 80% sure that Boxxy is a joke.

Also, /b/ is fucking stupid.[/quote]

It might have been a joke among friends, but I don't think she meant it to be this popular to the public.

[quote name='Rocko']I hope Boxxy didn't kill herself.[/quote]

I hope some /b/tard didn't murder her.

Speaking of PCs, I wanna get a new one soon. I could prolly get a decent bundle for like ~500/$600 right?

I don't really do anything on it, so it doesn't gotta be all fancy.

[quote name='darthbudge']It might have been a joke among friends, but I don't think she meant it to be this popular to the public.

I hope some /b/tard didn't murder her.[/QUOTE]
Obviously. The original videos are a year old, and were made for people she hung out with on Gaia.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Build your own, $$$$a.[/quote]

I was like *this close* to doing that a few months ago. But I just dont know that I want to be bothered with it. Really its the idea of that paste that makes me nervous.

[quote name='Rocko']How shopped is that picture, zew?

She looks so cute.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, found it.

Maybe not at all?

[quote name='Maklershed']I was like *this close* to doing that a few months ago. But I just dont know that I want to be bothered with it. Really its the idea of that paste that makes me nervous.[/quote]

It's so easy. Don't worry about the paste. The paste is the least of your troubles.

I really fucking hate hooking the microscopic case switches and lights up to the mobo.

But yeah, it's easy.

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh Gawd No... HP is horrible, horrible, horrible stuff. Like, you should just burn it with fire.

Building it by yourself is best. But actually, my experience with Dell desktops have been fairly positive. I would recommend them if you didn't want to build it yourself.[/quote]

Dell-Hell-02.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']Get a PC already Mak. That copy of L4D is going to waste.[/quote]

I know. I really wanna play it. Plus I keep hearing about all these cool games and great deals on Steam.

[quote name='Rocko']How shopped is that picture, zew?

She looks so cute.[/quote]Probably not shopped at all. I have a friend that has a baby pic of her up on her space and her :3 face is way more accurate than that little girls. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's so easy. Don't worry about the paste. The paste is the least of your troubles.

I really fucking hate hooking the microscopic case switches and lights up to the mobo.

But yeah, it's easy.[/QUOTE]

I hate that shit too.

That's a lot of anime, dcfox.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Boxxy has really nice teeth.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back