Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix - $49.99 - free ship (Pre-Order Directly from NoA)

UncleBob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey gang...

Its not too much of a thrilling deal, but PlanetGameCube reports that you can pre-order a copy of DDR:Mario Mix directly from Nintendo and they'll wave the shipping fees for a limited time only.

However, by calling Nintendo directly at 1-800-255-3700, interested individuals may preorder the game to be shipped directly from Nintendo. After calling the number, press 0 to be routed to a Customer Service Representative, and ask about the availability of Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix.

I know there are some people still looking for this, so I guess it's something to consider at least...

just ordered one this afternoon and it has already shipped. The lady i spoke to on the phone said that they didnt have any more in and it would be towards the end of the month before it shipped... heh

[quote name='djinni']The lady that took my order said that retailers will get it some time in April. But with free shipping, why wait over a month when you can order one now? They're located in Washington, so I may receive mine by Friday![/QUOTE]
Oh, it's because I'm broke, but will have money shortly-- I also wanna gauge the retail effect on the value of the game. If it ever dips below 50 dollars, I'll pick it up whenever.
I honestly don't wanna pay 50 dollars for Mario DDR outside of the context that it's now going on Ebay for a hundred dollars.

Anybody get theirs yet? I'm hoping so because the eBay prices are out of control and I really want this game.

They have them in stock, and they ship UPS ground so it takes 3-8 business days to be delivered. Mine will be here on thursday according to the UPS website. Ordered it on Friday.

Sweet - just ordered mine and they said probably 3 days (I'm close to NOA). Free shipping was mentioned up front, but of course I could only order one :D. I was hoping to sell one to pay for the second (for the kids). Oh well, no biggie...

Mentioned PlanetGamecube (he asked where I heard about it) and the guy laughed - they must be hearing a lot of that.

By the way, he said they wouldn't be in stores until MAY!

According to Nintendo Power these will be restocked due to popular demand for those wondering if they will hit stores. Expect them later this month or next.

may 15th is when they will be available in stores, according to the rep I just spoke with. I could order up to 5 under various names/credit cards.. I would make roughly $300, which would pay for my spring break airfare... very tempting

I was thinking the same thing, but I don't know...I might just get another one for my GF and if she wants to sell hers than fine by me. :)

[quote name='Sulmona']may 15th is when they will be available in stores, according to the rep I just spoke with. I could order up to 5 under various names/credit cards.. I would make roughly $300, which would pay for my spring break airfare... very tempting[/QUOTE]

I bought a bunch to sell, its tempting because its easy and quick way to make some cash. I agree with anyone who wants to do it. Go ahead, nothing wrong with it.

This is still available from Nintendo, right? And do they charge tax?

If it's $49.99 shipped free no tax I might as well just sell my copy, that will pay for both of them and i'll break even.

[quote name='Roufuss']This is still available from Nintendo, right? And do they charge tax?

If it's $49.99 shipped free no tax I might as well just sell my copy, that will pay for both of them and i'll break even.[/QUOTE]

the problem is if these are backordered or not, if nintendo only had 2,000 of them starting in early feb I dont really believe they could be in stock. I presold the one I ordered yesterday for $120, if it ships today I will presell some more.

LOL! I just bought this game off of someone in my dorm for $50! He knew what it was worth but he was hard up for cash right NOW, so I took the deal since it was a pretty good one IMHO.

[quote name='M3wThr33']On a related note, I just bought DDR Disney Mix for $30 off of someone.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fwacce']I just saw this on fatwallet, guess I better order quick.[/QUOTE]

it doesnt seem to be garnering very much interest on there, as it has only like 7 posts in 7 hours

[quote name='xDerekRx']Just got my 2 in today, sold it on ebay for 131 + shipping!!! Hell yeah. nearly trippled. I gotta order some more.[/QUOTE]

I'll be a little pissed if you can order MORE - the 2 you got was already 1 more than I was allowed to order :D.

They let me order another yesterday after I finally got my first one that I had ordered in early-mid Feb. I think this bubble is going to burst quick so I'm only going to order one at a time.

They were supposedly in stock, and he didn't give me any grief even though I mentioned I had already purchased one.

[quote name='fwacce']That userid belongs to someone from here.[/quote]

I reported him to EBAY, thats illegal. Hes going to get suspended, good luck CAGER. Yeah Ebaying is cool in all but dont give away shit like that. Make the 130 bucks. People are listing 99$ BINs, totally blowing the huge gain.

[quote name='gamelotus']opps sorry didnt mean to get someone in trouble just found that funny.[/quote]

No thats a good thing, that guy is sellnig information to get a DDR for 49 which in the end is 70$ for a buyer, if everyone just listed their mats and let the poeple decide how much they should be bid up to wed all make a lot more money.

Lol I hate dumbasses! I just called Nintendo to try and get antoher one. I asked if I could get a DDR Mario.... guy pauses for 10 seconds... how did u find out about that?? I say I read about it... hes like you werent supposed to know about that.... Then I ask well can I order one or not. Hes then like "They will be in stores in May" .... Ya but can I order one..... and then eventually he hung up because hes a fucking dumbass

Called back, reported him to NOA which wont do anything but the lady then gave me 2 more! Nice deal

[quote name='xDerekRx']Lol I hate dumbasses! I just called Nintendo to try and get antoher one. I asked if I could get a DDR Mario.... guy pauses for 10 seconds... how did u find out about that?? I say I read about it... hes like you werent supposed to know about that.... Then I ask well can I order one or not. Hes then like "They will be in stores in May" .... Ya but can I order one..... and then eventually he hung up because hes a fucking dumbass

Called back, reported him to NOA which wont do anything but the lady then gave me 2 more! Nice deal[/quote]

how did u manage to order 2 and then another 2??

Well, I tried tracking my DDR Mario ordered on Feb. 28 today and it still wasn't showing up on the website...something about incorrect zip code. So I call Nintendo and get routed to India...yay...the lady tells me that the game has been shipped to Evansville, Indiana, and it was delivered today. She also tried to say that that had to be the address that I gave them because it couldn't be in the computer otherwise. Bullshit. I've never even fucking been to Evansville...why would I tell them to ship my $50 game there? The guy confirmed my address as Indianapolis 3 times when I ordered. My credit card address is in Indy and they couldn't charge my card without putting in the correct billing address (my card was charged a week ago).

Supposedly they are going to call me back after the get ahold of UPS...I'm pretty pissed at NOA right now...how do you fuck up that badly after confirming an address several times?

Wierd thing is my Walmart had 2 in stock about a week or two ago. I came back three days later after checking EBay and they were still there and I bought them both and put them on Ebay. I went to Wal-mart again a couple days later for something and they had another one in stock. So I rinsed, washed and repeated. Wow, not sure if they found some in the back of the stockroom or what????

[quote name='Rictor']

Supposedly they are going to call me back after the get ahold of UPS...I'm pretty pissed at NOA right now...how do you fuck up that badly after confirming an address several times?[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Mine shipped Monday and is scheduled for delivery TODAY! Luckily I am home so I can rescue it from the driving rain that is pounding my porch where UPS leaves packages :D. It would be a soggy mess if left out for an hour or two. UPS delivers LATE though - usually 5 or 6 pm.

Got mine today. Shipped in a nice sturdy box that looked made for it. Perfect condition and a good deal here. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Sulmona']i think the run on these for ebay is pretty much done. many are closing sub-100 now[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you are looking at, most are well over $100 before inflated shipping. And most are 20+ bids.

[quote name='sweet_gorgor']how did u manage to order 2 and then another 2??[/quote]

the lady i talked to was really nice and gave me an extra one, the first time i ordered 2 the guy didnt care! so ive gotten lucky. The second 2 i got were sent to my neighbors house, thats all.

[quote name='turls']I don't know what you are looking at, most are well over $100 before inflated shipping. And most are 20+ bids.[/quote]

Ya I know... My friends literally just ended an hour ago at 160!!! They have increased lol. I sold one at 141 last night.

[quote name='xDerekRx']Ya I know... My friends literally just ended an hour ago at 160!!! They have increased lol. I sold one at 141 last night.[/QUOTE]

yet despite being a power seller with 200+ 99.5% feedback and a picture I can't even sell my last 2 for 104.99?

I haven't had any problems with the pad that came with MC Dance Groovz. Crappy game, decent pad.

I am interested in the Mario Mix, finally a playable dance game for the GameCube.

Bah...they never called me...guess I will have to call them again tomorrow. Sigh. What makes me mad is that the customer service chick kept trying to say it was somehow my fault that it was shipped to Evansville...like I gave them the wrong address on purpose just to make her life hard or something.

[quote name='xDerekRx']Ya I know... My friends literally just ended an hour ago at 160!!! They have increased lol. I sold one at 141 last night.[/QUOTE]

I think I saw that one - but not too long before it one ended at $89. So they are highly variable right now. Makes it tough to decide if you want to go with regular auctions vs fixed price... I always hated fixed price but then I would see some of the prices people pull in that way. On the other hand, your fixed price auction could be completely ignored - and it seems there are plenty of DDR Mario Mix fix price auctions that went several days at $130-$150 with no action. It all depends on which foolish bidders are on and in what way they search :D (as only a foolish bidder would bid up to $160 on a game that could be had instantly for much less than that from several other sellers).

haha I just called to order another (i have ordered 2 thus far at that address) and the guy told me that "they don't support resellers" and hung up on me. I don't know how you guys pulled off ordering multiples, I might call back later and try again since worst case they reject me again.

edit: it seems they will let u apparently order 2 per address, I'll have to give them a different address when I call again later.

edit2: called again, used a diff address where I had only one order before, had no problems.

bread's done
Back