Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix - $49.99 - free ship (Pre-Order Directly from NoA)

UncleBob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey gang...

Its not too much of a thrilling deal, but PlanetGameCube reports that you can pre-order a copy of DDR:Mario Mix directly from Nintendo and they'll wave the shipping fees for a limited time only.

However, by calling Nintendo directly at 1-800-255-3700, interested individuals may preorder the game to be shipped directly from Nintendo. After calling the number, press 0 to be routed to a Customer Service Representative, and ask about the availability of Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix.

I know there are some people still looking for this, so I guess it's something to consider at least...

[quote name='UncleBob']I'm glad to know some people are getting use from this... It just makes me sad that some are taking advantage of it... :([/QUOTE]

are u kidding? u act like I am taking it out of the hands of someone else that wants it, they have plenty available.

[quote name='Sulmona']are u kidding? u act like I am taking it out of the hands of someone else that wants it, they have plenty available.[/QUOTE]

weeeelllll.... you could make posts on other forums that families go to and let them know how to get this htf game for retail. You could also do a fixed bin on ebay for like $80. You would stilll make money but wouldn't be gouging a family who wants to get this for their child. I'm only saying this because you got so offended by Bob questioning the resellers even though he's the OP.

Taking advantage of the buyers on ebay is just wrong. Would you want someone to do that to you?

I should post an item on ebay and just give people the information on how to buy it from nintendo. That might stop you freakin' ebay whores.

Nice job screwing people!

[quote name='Sulmona']are u kidding? u act like I am taking it out of the hands of someone else that wants it, they have plenty available.[/QUOTE]

While I have no qualms about making money, tatics like this may discourage Nintendo from doing such a great service to us. :(

haha I am laughing at all the people here. First of all, trying to sell info on eBay is illegal... second of all, its not my fault people will pay $150 for something they can get for $50, thats capitalism.

[quote name='Sulmona']haha I am laughing at all the people here. First of all, trying to sell info on eBay is illegal... second of all, its not my fault people will pay $150 for something they can get for $50, thats capitalism.[/quote]

Its not illegal to sell info on ebay.

[quote name='m0dem']Its not illegal to sell info on ebay.[/QUOTE]

really? how come ebay shut down all the auctions I reported to them that were like this (gotta protect my profit margin)?

[quote name='Sulmona']really? how come ebay shut down all the auctions I reported to them that were like this (gotta protect my profit margin)?[/QUOTE]
It might be against eBay policy but it's not against the law.

[quote name='m0dem']Its not illegal to sell info on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Don't bother. Sulmona is the posterboy for the misinformed. Let him make his measly amount of profit on these games if that's what he needs to do to buy food for himself. Perhaps we shouldn't be as hard on someone as poor as he is to have to resort to selling these. Good luck Sulmona, and if you need some help I think I have some canned goods I can send you. Let me know.

[quote name='fwacce']Don't bother. Sulmona is the posterboy for the misinformed. Let him make his measly amount of profit on these games if that's what he needs to do to buy food for himself. Perhaps we shouldn't be as hard on someone as poor as he is to have to resort to selling these. Good luck Sulmona, and if you need some help I think I have some canned goods I can send you. Let me know.[/quote]

LOL soo true I cant believe he actually reported auctions for people selling info for this. Wow Sulmona you seriously are a low life. I would rather someone buy information for $10 then and pay $60 alltogether then have you charge them $100+

[quote name='Sulmona']really? how come ebay shut down all the auctions I reported to them that were like this (gotta protect my profit margin)?[/quote]

Also the only reason why ebay shut them down is because they were listed as games in the category section. If they listed them as information you would have not been able to take them down.

[quote name='fwacce']Don't bother. Sulmona is the posterboy for the misinformed. Let him make his measly amount of profit on these games if that's what he needs to do to buy food for himself. Perhaps we shouldn't be as hard on someone as poor as he is to have to resort to selling these. Good luck Sulmona, and if you need some help I think I have some canned goods I can send you. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

First of all, my scholarship at a top 20 university pays for my food, second, I turn 20 grand a year as a college student doing no work, i have no problem flipping a bunch of games that gets me $70 profit each. it puts that cadillac outside my apartment. Where else can you receive over a 100% return on your assets in 24 hours? And a poster boy for the misinformed? please, apparently it is against your code of ethics to purchase something and sell it for more. enjoy working for somebody else your whole life, since you clearly lack the skills to succeed by yourself.

[quote name='Sulmona']First of all, my scholarship at a top 20 university pays for my food, second, I turn 20 grand a year as a college student doing no work, i have no problem flipping a bunch of games that gets me $70 profit each. it puts that cadillac outside my apartment. Where else can you receive over a 100% return on your assets in 24 hours? And a poster boy for the misinformed? please, apparently it is against your code of ethics to purchase something and sell it for more. enjoy working for somebody else your whole life, since you clearly lack the skills to succeed by yourself.[/quote]

Yep I am sure its a top 20 university because if it was people would know about it and you would have posted the name of the university. And I am sure you make $20,000 a year by just flipping games. Nice try though.

This is great! You can just feel the tension! :D

Remember when this thread was about getting DDR: Mario Mix for $49.99 with free shipping?

[quote name='evo t rex']This is great! You can just feel the tension! :D

Remember when this thread was about getting DDR: Mario Mix for $49.99 with free shipping?[/quote]

Then it turned into lets see how much everyone can get for putting theirs on ebay

[quote name='Sulmona']First of all, my scholarship at a top 20 university pays for my food, second, I turn 20 grand a year as a college student doing no work, i have no problem flipping a bunch of games that gets me $70 profit each. it puts that cadillac outside my apartment. Where else can you receive over a 100% return on your assets in 24 hours? And a poster boy for the misinformed? please, apparently it is against your code of ethics to purchase something and sell it for more. enjoy working for somebody else your whole life, since you clearly lack the skills to succeed by yourself.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Sulmona, I was wrong. You're not misinformed, but instead you're quite the prevaricator.

[quote name='gamelotus']I think we are off topic [/QUOTE]

Yes we are. Sorry bout that, but Sulmona just makes it so easy lol. Cadillac lol you're killing me here Sulmona.

I just ordered my own copy. Free UPS ground shipping, as stated in other posts. Without me even asking, the sales representative casually said they would have a limited quantity to sell, and that retailers should have them by May.

So, this thread has died down quite a bit. Are people still able to order these from Nintendo? If so, it appears their quantities weren't so "limited". I wonder if Nintendo makes more $$ off these direct shipments (considering free shipping and time/expense of packaging/mailing) than selling them to the stores? Maybe they'll keep this going for a while to bring in the bucks?

bread's done
Back