Dante's Inferno (Divine Edition) PS3 for $9.99 + shipping/tax at Gohastings

I just orderd the PS 3 version. It totaled $10.27 and I got -$2 discount. Excellent. Thanks

I loaded the page once now i get system error on every try crappy site.

Sorry! We're Working on This Page.
spacer.gif

We're sorry. An error has occurred when attempting to process your request. Please go back and try your request again, or return at a later time.

Is it bad that I ordered the PS3 version over the Xbox version because of the extra digital poem? (Which is probably free online and in libraries)

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I get nothing but system error as well. I hope I didn't miss my chance to get this! $10 is my sweet spot for Dante's Inferno.[/QUOTE]

I complained to customer service they better still honor it or ill never make a purchase with them its their fault the servers are messing up right in the middle of a sale.

[quote name='needler420']I complained to customer service they better still honor it or ill never make a purchase with them its their fault the servers are messing up right in the middle of a sale.[/QUOTE]

If I miss the deal because the page is down you better believe they are getting an email or even a phone call from me! I hope it doesn't come to that I hate to have to complain about something that is probably out of their control anyway.

Just tried to load a different page and I get the same problem. I'm guessing the whole site is freaking out. Sigh.

To those having problems loading the page I was able to bypass it by searching Dante's Inferno in the search bar. Put you mouse over the picture of the game and a button that says quickview should show up. Click that, from there some javascript pop up comes up. Select the format you want. Add to cart. Checkout!

From there you should be in the clear. I had a problem at the payment, but I tried another card and it worked. GOOD LUCK! and THANKS OP!

[quote name='cool_trainer']To those having problems loading the page I was able to bypass it by searching Dante's Inferno in the search bar. Put you mouse over the picture of the game and a button that says quickview should show up. Click that, from there some javascript pop up comes up. Select the format you want. Add to cart. Checkout!
[/QUOTE]

WOW great minds think a like. Yup this is how I got to add it to my cart.
Thanks OP!

[quote name='cool_trainer']To those having problems loading the page I was able to bypass it by searching Dante's Inferno in the search bar. Put you mouse over the picture of the game and a button that says quickview should show up. Click that, from there some javascript pop up comes up. Select the format you want. Add to cart. Checkout!

From there you should be in the clear. I had a problem at the payment, but I tried another card and it worked. GOOD LUCK! and THANKS OP![/QUOTE]

Learned this trick also from ordering many times from GoHastings, their site has it's bugs but i've gotten use to getting around them .....

Actually placed two orders... first one I ordered dante's (xbox) and saboteur (ps3) and got $4 off the order since dante's ps3 version OOS.

But noticed PS3 was back in stock and order it but did not get the $2.00 but that's fine with me for the price ... might just place the xbox version for some achievements and then trade in.

Was gonna order but I wasn't getting the $2 off. I notice I wasn't logged in and once I logged in, it gave me the $2 off. Good deal for $10.xx shipped.

[quote name='token2k6']has a glossy slipcover and downloadable token for the forest mission pack. The worst part is, if you go to peel the seal stickers off the case, the artwork is going to come right off with it. Same thing happened to me with RE5 gold on the PS3, you've been warned, best to slit the clear stickers with a knife and leave them..I totally effed up both sides of my Dante's slipcover first day I had it.

this is a great price, if ya'll hesitate, you be crazy![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I really hate it when companies do shit like that.

And thanks for the deal, OP. That's definitely the right price for me.

Thanks for the trick. Got the $2 off as well but decided to save even more by using the GHWES1210 code that is apparantly still active. $5 off>$2 off. Total with ship/taxes was a mere $7.85. Sweet deal!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks for the trick. Got the $2 off as well but decided to save even more by using the GHWES1210 code that is apparantly still active. $5 off>$2 off. Total with ship/taxes was a mere $7.85. Sweet deal![/QUOTE]

Wow thank you, and thanks OP for the deal someone should put this in the OP that is a great deal, now I have to cancel my first order lol.

[quote name='monkeyz']Wow thank you, and thanks OP for the deal someone should put this in the OP that is a great deal, now I have to cancel my first order lol.[/QUOTE]

No prob. Everyone should cancel their orders and resubmit so mine gets to the top of the pile! :D

[quote name='Chrono Gear']No prob. Everyone should cancel their orders and resubmit so mine gets to the top of the pile! :D[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah definitely if only there was a cancel button, their customer service is not available on the weekend so looks like Im going to be stuck with two copies lol oh well that is if they do not cancel them on account of they do not have enough to ship. I noticed this happens a lot with gohastings because from what I've been made aware they do not have a live inventory system on their website. But I would totally cancel it otherwise I guess we will see how this shakes out lol.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks for the trick. Got the $2 off as well but decided to save even more by using the GHWES1210 code that is apparantly still active. $5 off>$2 off. Total with ship/taxes was a mere $7.85. Sweet deal![/QUOTE]

I can't get that code to do anything for me. Oh well, $13 is still really reasonable.

[quote name='BingoBrown']I can't get that code to do anything for me. Oh well, $13 is still really reasonable.[/QUOTE]

It looks like it's for new customers only.

[quote name='drock']It looks like it's for new customers only.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. I've placed many orders with them and the code worked for me. Total came to $7.27 shipped.

[quote name='drock']It looks like it's for new customers only.[/QUOTE]

I've never ordered from Hastings.com before, created a brand spankin' new account.

This is my 3rd order with them and it still works. Although the GHWES1110 code they sent me for signing up has never worked for me. Irony.

They better not cancel my order if they run OOS. If anything they should send me the game for the agreed upon price when they get their next shipment. I'm certainly in no hurry to play it since my backlog is now months deep as it is.

Also did anyone actually find a way to place an order for the beatle's special edition for $10? That seems to be fuckn insane.

Now i get screwed i knew it.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']This is my 3rd order with them and it still works. Although the GHWES1110 code they sent me for signing up has never worked for me. Irony.

They better not cancel my order if they run OOS. If anything they should send me the game for the agreed upon price when they get their next shipment. I'm certainly in no hurry to play it since my backlog is now months deep as it is.

Also did anyone actually find a way to place an order for the beatle's special edition for $10? That seems to be fuckn insane.[/QUOTE]

That's also out of stock :(

Looks like it was only the PS3 version of the Beatles ltd. I can't imagine they would honor that price anyway if they are known to cancel orders.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Looks like it was only the PS3 version of the Beatles ltd. I can't imagine they would honor that price anyway if they are known to cancel orders.[/QUOTE]

If they keep doing that someone needs to complain about false advertising that's bad business if you ask me letting someone think they are getting a deal and then cancel their order because they messed up the price any major retailer would have to honor their mistake.

[quote name='chronojin']Looks like the Dante's Inferno (PS3) page on their site is down now... darn.[/QUOTE]

Its dead now anyway out of stock. :cry:

Well look at it like this:
Making a few people sad vs losing thousands of dollars

I think you know which one they'll go with...

Many retailers don't honor price mistakes. Ads like best buy say we don't honor price mistakes. I ordered Starcraft II on bestbuy.com for $10 before it released, but order was cancelled. I don't think this one is a price mistake since the game is not really a best selling game that retains it's value and because other EA games are on sale for $10

[quote name='needler420']If they keep doing that someone needs to complain about false advertising that's bad business if you ask me letting someone think they are getting a deal and then cancel their order because they messed up the price any major retailer would have to honor their mistake.

[/QUOTE]

What planet are you from? No major retailer HAS to honor their mistakes. Some do it if they think it's worth it to them. Some don't. In either case, there's nothing you can do to force them to do so. Read their terms and conditions sometime.

[quote name='scarhawk']Well look at it like this:
Making a few people sad vs losing thousands of dollars

I think you know which one they'll go with...[/QUOTE]

Not really because if you can't be a reputable company you don't lose more but you don't make more either.

You won't have that happen to you with amazon.com

From the looks of problems with this site people only use it when it beats other retailers but its not as reliable as amazon.

I also highly doubt that the price is a mistake I'm about 99% sure those are intended prices if not with as much as i hear about orders being canceled from this site then the people running the site are as dumb as shit.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Well I clicked submit order twice and it didn't give me a order confirmation # but their are two $11 holds on my account. Cheers![/QUOTE]

lol i clicked place order once i had payment on and it was out of stock i clicked it like 4 times thank god i didn't get 4 pending transactions lmao.

The $2 off, for those getting it, comes from their current 3-day 20% off any order up to $100 promotion. If you got the email and ordered after signing into your account, then you'll get the discount.

[quote name='thelonepig']The $2 off, for those getting it, comes from their current 3-day 20% off any order up to $100 promotion. If you got the email and ordered after signing into your account, then you'll get the discount.[/QUOTE]

Hm, but usually you have to type in the code first.

Kept an eye on stock and it came back. Couldn't get any codes to work (one was accepted but didn't do anything) so it came out to $13.28 to TX. Meh.

Does Hasting's have stores in TX or something?

I did a search for the game and a little window popped up. I entered myself as a new member and put all my info in and it gave me the $2 discount.

Merchandise: $9.99 Shipping: $2.28 Sales Tax: $0.67 Order Discount: -$2.00 Order Total: $10.94
I already own it so I got this for a friend.

Kept getting the web page error, but got one ordered w/confirmation e-mail using the quick view method after entering "Dante's Inferno" in the search bar on the main page.

bread's done
Back