Dante's Inferno (Divine Edition) PS3 for $9.99 + shipping/tax at Gohastings

Thanks OP!!! Got for the PS3 Dante's Inf. DE and The Saboteur for $19.XX! Got the processing order email, now waiting for the shipping email! :D

I decided to try again because of the code the guy posted earlier. Did a search and quickview method again.

Merchandise: $9.99 Shipping: $2.28 Sales Tax: $0.47 Order Discount: -$5.00 Order Total: $7.74 --- Used Code: GHWES1210

[quote name='spawnvader']Kept getting the web page error, but got one ordered w/confirmation e-mail using the quick view method after entering "Dante's Inferno" in the search bar on the main page.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I didn't know about the quickview method.

GHWES1210 did absolutely nothing for me. It said "Promotion code GHWES1210 has been applied to your order. (Remove)", but didn't do anything.

Used the quickview method and got both Dante's Inferno and The Saboteur for Xbox 360. Just waiting for shipping email.

Sent in a fresh order since it's still available. They will be hearing from me if this one doesn't go through. If it goes OOS then keep it OOS if you can't supply it!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Sent in a fresh order since it's still available. They will be hearing from me if this one doesn't go through. If it goes OOS then keep it OOS if you can't supply it![/QUOTE]

settle down.

or hell, don't settle down. it'll get you nowhere anyway so you're just getting angry for no reason.

for the people who got cancelled, what was your order time (w/ time zone)?

Keep getting system error on almost every game. What gives?

Sorry! We're Working on This Page.
spacer.gif

We're sorry. An error has occurred when attempting to process your request. Please go back and try your request again, or return at a later time.

Not just Dante's Inferno either. Any game I go to and click formats. They never load and give a system error.

Just got canceled.

I don't know what time I ordered, but I got in there when this topic was still at one page if that matters at all.

Just tried it and it said that the item is no longer available. Good luck to those that actually ordered it, though it looks like cancellations across the board.

Lmfao! It's amazing how unreliable Hastings has become. I've only used them once; I received a gift card last year for Christmas and I didn't have an issue with my order. Times have clearly changed...

ordered saboteur (ps3) for $7.27 shipped, thanks OP

p.s. I'm not going to cry like a 5 year old girl if my videogame order gets cancelled

[quote name='supnow']
p.s. I'm not going to cry like a 5 year old girl if my videogame order gets cancelled[/QUOTE]

we need more people like you on CAG. :applause:

i ordered ps3 at 10:30. Still no cancellation.

[quote name='Xerostomia']To those that got cancellations, PS3 or Xbox version?[/QUOTE]

Assuming the OP is correct, I would imagine they're canceling the PS3 version. Only system with the Divine Edition is the PS3.

Ordered my PS3 version at 11:20am Central Time, and I haven't received a cancellation email yet.

I have never ordered from GoHastings before, and I also picked up Gears of War 2: Game of the Year Edition. Do you guys know if the coupon for all of the Game of the Year content will be in the cover for the used version? The game of the year edition was only $2 more than the used original version, so I thought why not? But not that I'm thinking about it I may have made a bad choice picking the game of the year edition, since the used copies are probably rented out or bought back from somewhere else where the coupon may have already been used. Does anyone with experience ordering from Gohasting know the answer to this question? Thanks.

No email for the 2nd order yet. However, the site says it was cancelled as well. Check your order status people! Not happy with this at all. Not sure what the logic behind posting a deal only to cancel the orders for it when they are placed.

Edit: Upon further review of my order under status it says canceled, but then under "Order Status" on the left side of the page it says In Progress via Standard Shipping. Any thoughts? No cancel email so perhaps it'll still go through. Then again it also says Quantity 0, but it's still showing a charge for it whereas my other order now says $0. Very odd.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']No email for the 2nd order yet. However, the site says it was cancelled as well. Check your order status people! Not happy with this at all. Not sure what the logic behind posting a deal only to cancel the orders for it when they are placed.[/QUOTE]

They wanna pull a target. lol

Placed my order around 1:30 Eastern, no cancellation email, and the order status still reads "in progress". Probably helps that I didn't use any coupons with my order, so I'm paying the full $12 or so.

[quote name='Salamando3000']Placed my order around 1:30 Eastern, no cancellation email, and the order status still reads "in progress". Probably helps that I didn't use any coupons with my order, so I'm paying the full $12 or so.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. Coupons might have sweetened the deal too much.

[quote name='confoosious']must have been the coupons then.[/QUOTE]

Probably. I placed my order at 11:25 A.M. Central Time and my order status still says "In Progress" so fingers crossed.

i still see it for xbox360 and the coupons still work I'm pretty sure its just ps3 out of stock :(

it still lets me get it for xbox360 for $7.xx but not ps3 :(

From the email:

[quote name='GoHastings']The following item(s) have been cancelled. Either the item(s) were cancelled at your request or our sources were unable to ship the item(s) due to availability. You will not be charged for any cancelled items. We apologize for any inconvenience.
[/QUOTE]

Just prepare yourselves guys.

bread's done
Back