Dante's Inferno (Divine Edition) PS3 for $9.99 + shipping/tax at Gohastings

I honestly hope my order gets canceled because when I went to place my order it said 10.27 (with shipping) because of a 2$ discount. So I was like...hell yeah! A good game for 10$. I'll place my order. So I click place order and it says my order was 12.56. The $2 discount disappeared. WTF BRO!?!? I emailed them saying I wan't that 2$ discount. I'd rather just have them cancel my damn order though...screw it.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Grabs grenade and quickly tosses it back to scarhawk, who explodes to a billion pieces. He can't believe a fellow CAG would betray him.

On a side note (and this has nothing to do with you scarhawk): I can't believe there are so many haters in CAG. Just look back a few pages and you will see so much hate going on. What's ironic is the hate is geared against getting a good deal on a game, which is the point of this site. ;)[/QUOTE]

getting a good deal is one thing.... whining, complaining, and throwing a temper tantrum on the internet because you missed a deal is completely different. clearly the people who got in before surplus ran out are getting their game, so if you missed it shut up and wait until tomorrow... WHEN THERE WILL BE A NEW DEAL! yay!

I haven't got a cancellation email either. When I get my Dante's Inferno disc, I'm just going to break it in half. Either that or use it with my dog as a frisbee disc.

I just bought it because it was so cheap. I don't even care about Dante's Inferno. I have like 5 sealed copies I've never even opened up.

none of the stuff I said is actually true.

Placed an order for the Xbox 360 version at around 2pm EST and still didn't get an cancellation email. Maybe it's just for the PS3 version?

[quote name='kak23']I haven't got a cancellation email either. When I get my Dante's Inferno disc, I'm just going to break it in half. Either that or use it with my dog as a frisbee disc.

I just bought it because it was so cheap. I don't even care about Dante's Inferno. I have like 5 sealed copies I've never even opened up.

none of the stuff I said is actually true.[/QUOTE]

ROFL! LOL! HAHAHAHA! I believed you and was going to ask you why you bought a 5th copy. Still ROFL! :bouncy:

I bet the game will be lame

Before the Browser Bash wars start.. I wanted to say something.
I tried pulling up the link to the place for hours. Ive never shopped at gohastings before but this deal intrigued me. After reading about how alot of people's orders were pulled i figured that the general community DDOS'd the site or something. So I tried pulling this site under chrome for hours and nothing. It works for internet explorer and Firefox. Anyone else seen this before?

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']They day grows dark and cold and 10 hours have passed since cheapbrokegamer has placed his Dante order. He shivers as he remembers the haunting memories of his fallen CAG soldiers and their Dante orders that were so ruthlessly and brutally canceled by the GoHastings 40 foot demon. Cheapbrokergamer finds refuge in a dark cave that is freezing cold to the touch. He wonders if there is still hope. If his order will make it through the night...[/QUOTE]
mmmoooaaaar

[quote name='illennium']Anyone else get a shipping confirmation email this morning?[/QUOTE]

No cancellation for me (yet). No shipping confirmation either.

I checked my order status on their website and it states "In Progress" despite the description for Dante's Inferno being listed as "Out of Stock". I placed my order around 10am yesterday morning, so I hope it goes through successfully.

[quote name='illennium']My $7 copy was canceled, but my $12 copy shipped. Anyone else get a shipping confirmation email this morning?[/QUOTE]

I got my shipping confirmation too. I ordered before the $5 thing was even posted. I'm glad to see that at least it doesn't seem like I missed out on $5 savings as most, if not all, of those were canceled.

The thing is, that code was emailed to me after my order and I tried to use it on some other games (even going over $25 like the coupon says) and it didn't work at all for me. So go figure - I actually got a "legit" email from GoHastings telling me to use this code on $25 and over orders and it didn't work. Meh...

Mine shipped. Sorry to those who got boned. The 25 other items I bought are starting to ship too...I REALLY abused that coupon. But I hate Hastings with a passion after they instituted their ripoff shipping rates so I don't feel bad at all. I'm actually enjoying sticking it to them.

This game has no replay value at all, once you unlocked all of the achievements/trophies, you don't want to play it anymore :lol: It's good to have it sit in your collection though. Looks like there's a sequel for it...

[quote name='OhioBobcat3']The Saboteur is on sale for $9.99 now as well. Just snagged a copy. It's gotten mixed reviews, but looks like a solid game.[/QUOTE]

I did as well. I also used the $5.00 off code, so hopefully they don't cancel it on me like I've heard they've done to people who used it on Dante's Inferno.

[quote name='joker______']Mine shipped and I ordered it around 8:30 am yesterday morning[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Except I ordered mine around 7am PST. Maybe 9am was the cutoff point?

Looks like xbox360 version is still on website for 9.99, but out of stock. Wonder if best buy will pm??? May print ad and try this after work.

Wish I saw this topic yesterday... DI is one of those games that gets my attention, but nothing more than an Al Hamilton out of me.

[quote name='OhioBobcat3']The Saboteur is on sale for $9.99 now as well. Just snagged a copy. It's gotten mixed reviews, but looks like a solid game.[/QUOTE]

The included DLC code for The Saboteur expires at the end of the month so be sure to use it!

[quote name='4tygames']The included DLC code for The Saboteur expires at the end of the month so be sure to use it![/QUOTE]
What DLC was it?

[quote name='eau']What DLC was it?[/QUOTE]
It's the midnight show thay unlocks nudity and strip show dances

[quote name='TommyT53']I did as well. I also used the $5.00 off code, so hopefully they don't cancel it on me like I've heard they've done to people who used it on Dante's Inferno.[/QUOTE]

i ordered it yesterday with the 5$ coupon and mine didnt get cancelled

Two days later and my order is still "In Progress".

I don't know if that's better or worse than just getting canceled.

UPDATE: Four hours after this post I received email(s) that stated my order has shipped! (Including Dante's Inferno - PS3). Whoo-who!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't received any e-mails yet, but I just checked my order status on their site and it says that my order is canceled for the 360 version...

Ordered at around 10:12 am yesterday and it's already shipped out. What's up with the coupon and people abusing it, what did it do for you? I did get a $5 off $25 code...it says it expires 12/31, but I tried using it and it says it's already expired?!? WTfuck GoHastings?

[quote name='BiggNick']Ordered at around 10:12 am yesterday and it's already shipped out. What's up with the coupon and people abusing it, what did it do for you? I did get a $5 off $25 code...it says it expires 12/31, but I tried using it and it says it's already expired?!? WTfuck GoHastings?[/QUOTE]

People were using it as $5 off $5, it discounted $5 w/out having to actually spend $25...

I did two orders, four games, one order: two games have shipped (bought them used, tried to buy a third one for a dollar like they show in the promotion but it didn't subtract the price of the third game so I removed it, will have to send an email to CS I guess) and my order that has the Saboteur is still pending w/ the Dante's cancelled on that same invoice but has not been subtracted from that invoice, waiting to see what happens...

I updated my earlier entry regarding my order status as "In Progress", but thought I'd share this info for those in the same boat: My 12/5 10am order (finally) just shipped.

Maybe Dante's Inferno for PS3 is back in stock?

Just got my game and a heads up dont expect the slip cover to be in great shape,mine came damaged from where you can see the sticker that was ripped off to box being ripped on the sides,its a shame I liked the slip cover to it

They didn't even send me an e-mail to tell me it's canceled.

Can't say this ruins goHastings for me though. They've been pretty solid for me on their B2G1 deals.

I ordered mine back when the deal first arose, and now I get a cancel email. oh well, I kind of wanted to play it for $10

I ordered a bunch of used $2-6 games with the code, surprised they all shipped, except for Riddick Ps3 which was cancelled.

[quote name='joker______']Just got my game and a heads up dont expect the slip cover to be in great shape,mine came damaged from where you can see the sticker that was ripped off to box being ripped on the sides,its a shame I liked the slip cover to it[/QUOTE]

Yeah, got the game too and it's amazing how bad the slipcover looks. That ripped-off sticker on the cover just looks fantastic. :/

[quote name='Interstella 5555']For those who've gotten the crappy slipcovers, which version did you guys receive? PS3 or 360?[/QUOTE]

360 version didn't have a slipcover.

I got my Dante's Inferno for 360 today. It came sealed in original wrapping. Awesome! Guess I got lucky.

I received 2 today. One looks ok with a price sticker on the slipcover and the game y-fold shrinkwrapped. The other one has the price sticker ripped off, which damaged the slipcover and the game is not shrinkwrapped at all. I'm pretty sure I got a used copy. :bomb:

bread's done
Back