DaPhatty's TL - WTT Saint's Row or Gears of War for Viva Pinata

Status
Not open for further replies.

daphatty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Even steven trade. My game is complete and in excellent condition so, of course, yours must be as well. Shipping must be via USPS with delivery confirmation since that is how I am going to send my game. Any interested parties shoot me a PM.

I am only interested in an even trade.

- DaPhatty

I hope it's not like last time, when I paid $56.93 via paypal for your "lint grab bag" I figured I was getting a "Link grab bag" but alas i got a grab bag full of lint......

Next Day Bump. Round two update coming later today.

Some highlights - SNES, Genesis, Nomad Consoles, Dreamcast Games, Dreamcast Light Guns (JP)...

Dammit, Phatty, I wanna buy something from you... you know you want to list some SNES games so I'll give you a free bump for motivation.

I must say, that is a very nice job on the Afterburner kit. I was actually the moderator for TritonLabs and handled the sellers list that sold the kits as well as the professional installers.

I probably owned about 15 of them as I got the kits, I had to buy GBAs, had them get installed, review them and sell it off.

[quote name='iazybandit']I must say, that is a very nice job on the Afterburner kit. I was actually the moderator for TritonLabs and handled the sellers list that sold the kits as well as the professional installers.

I probably owned about 15 of them as I got the kits, I had to buy GBAs, had them get installed, review them and sell it off.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I'm quite proud of the work myself. It took me 5 hours to complete (yea, I was very meticulous) and I managed to walk away with only a few air bubbles. A few weeks later I accidentally discovered a way to get rid of the bubbles. I left the GBA under the passenger seat of my car during a sunny day. Apparently the heat was enough to evaporate the excess air. What was left was a nearly perfect afterburner installation! :D

My friend was looking to get rid of CoD2 and he may be interested in PGR3 also. I'll ask him about it tommorrow. (I'll send out the game and everything, its mint as well.)

[quote name='Shayde']My friend was looking to get rid of CoD2 and he may be interested in PGR3 also. I'll ask him about it tommorrow. (I'll send out the game and everything, its mint as well.)[/QUOTE]

Shoot me a P.M. once you find out.

All P.M.'s responded to.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']how much for the snes system, and the mario party 4?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. Let me think about that.

Friday evening bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back