Dark Souls $50 at Frys next week

r3zzy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Dark Souls will be $50 at Frys according to their add next tuesday. Not sure if they will get any of the limited edition versions, but for those wanting to save 10 bucks, this is a good alternative.

That's the box art for the Collector's Edition, isn't it? Looks like I'm going to pick up the game at Fry's, if I can find it.

man there's a fry's 5 miles from my work but I'm afraid to cancel my amazon order to save like $7 and miss out on CE or have them be sold out :eek:

[quote name='apathylad']That's the box art for the Collector's Edition, isn't it? Looks like I'm going to pick up the game at Fry's, if I can find it.[/QUOTE]

If you click the link it shows the box art for the regular edition though. My guess is that it's going to be the regular edition

[quote name='exaznkid']wait if that's the collectors edition, then can i get this price matched at bestbuy?[/QUOTE]

It should PM with the Collector's Edition since it's one single SKU that Best Buy has. I sure as hell am going to try when I pick up my preorder. :D

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Remember when the Deluxe Edition was $60 at release? Oh man, one of my greatest purchases.[/QUOTE]

yeah picked up the deluxe from Fry's for DS, I still got the copy sealed ;)

[quote name='Sk']What are the rest of the deals?[/QUOTE]

they are posted here on the forum, thanks to fidodido:)

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Remember when the Deluxe Edition was $60 at release? Oh man, one of my greatest purchases.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's how I got mine.

[quote name='CaoPi']yeah picked up the deluxe from Fry's for DS, I still got the

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back