Dark Souls Collectors B&M Gamestop $49.99

gshell

CAGiversary!
might be ymmv but found out gstop maked down dark souls to 49.99 in gamestop. went in on 11/09/11 and asked if they had any copies of the collectors. the associate i'm cool with looked it up and found a collectors at another location and put it on hold for me. I was totally prepared to pay full price for the collectors but it rang up 49.99.

Heh, that might have been my copy that I returned yesterday (the last day I could return it). I got caught up in CAG fever when it was posted that Gamestop.com were selling these. I rushed my order in thinking I was going to try and resell it on Amazon or Ebay for a profit, but kind of procrastinated. I then found out the UK Collector's editions had all the bonus content on the actual discs if I ever did want to rebuy and play this in the future.

Edit: If you're willing to allow around 2 weeks for shipping, here is a link for the UK edition which I think is a better value
PS3 http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/dark-souls-limited-edition/10451825.html

Xbox 360 http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/dark-souls-limited-edition/10451826.html

Yeah I saw this at one the other day as well but it had been opened and everything taken out. Good luck finding a sealed one!

[quote name='fortunado']Yeah I saw this at one the other day as well but it had been opened and everything taken out. Good luck finding a sealed one![/QUOTE]

I bet they put it in a paper sleeve too THOSE BASTARDS.........:drool:

In the future there probably is no way to get the CE of Dark Souls for less than $50 is there? I have no intention of playing this game right now will all the epic releases in November...

can someone make a link for gamestop's inventory checker?

and personally, i haven't had any trouble getting sealed collector's editions frome gamestop. ce's are the only thing they keep sealed. unless they are in the middle of destroying the inventory like they sometimes do, we should be good to go. the last ce i bought from gamestop was dead space 2 for something like $26 or $29 and it was factory sealed and in mint condition.

[quote name='PublikDefender']can someone make a link for gamestop's inventory checker?
[/QUOTE]

Gamestop fixed their website so you can't use the SKU swap trick to check availability on items that have been removed from the site. Your best bet would be to go into a store and ask them to check inventory at other stores.

bread's done
Back