Dark Souls Guide $14.99 Gamestop.com

It's also good to point out the guide is out of date with some weapon's parameter bonuses, spell changes, and item drops. This primarily changes pvp since the latest software update.

But for playing the single player game it should still be very useful for item locations, enemies drops, and boss tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jimijumper']Is there any way to get free shipping? Or any discounted codes?[/QUOTE]

add a new game that's $20+ and you'll get 10% off or 20% if you're pur

Thanks for the heads up. Demon's Souls was one of the few games I was glad to have a guide for.

Also, Power Up Rewards members can get 10% off Strategy Guide orders, so that helps take off half the value shipping cost.

[quote name='hottaterman']It's also good to point out the guide is out of date with some weapon's parameter bonuses, spell changes, and item drops. This primarily changes pvp since the latest software update.

But for playing the single player game it should still be very useful for item locations, enemies drops, and boss tactics.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the latest patch did curbstomp the guide....eventhough it is hardcover :beer:

Still decent for bosses and maps tho. Not bad for 15 blades.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Yeah the latest patch did curbstomp the guide....eventhough it is hardcover :beer:

Still decent for bosses and maps tho. Not bad for 15 blades.[/QUOTE]

I checked urban dictionary. I googled. I can't find any reference to anyone ever referring to a dollar as a blade. I am intensely curious how that came about.

bread's done
Back