Darksiders now $19.99 at P.C. Richard & Son

P.C. Richard & Son

Official Representative
Hey all:

We currently have 200 copies or so of Darksiders (new) for sale in P.C. Richard & Son stores for sale at $19.96. Sorry that this is an in-store only deal again, but trust me, I'll also be posting online deals when they're available :)

I'm going to post how many are in each store again for PS3 and Xbox versions. All store addresses and phone numbers can be found on our website, so please call and ask them how many they still have in stock before you go!

Xbox 360/PS3 Version Counts
Ozone Park: 3/1
Elmont: 2/3
Oceanside: 2/1
Bellmore: 2/3
Plainview: 2/2
Babylon: 2/3
Elwood: 2/2
Hauppauge: 2/2
Patchogue: 3/3
Middle Island: 1/2
Riverhead: 3/2
Levittown: 2/2
Carle Place: 3/2
Bayside: 1/2
Rego Park: 2/2
Forest Hills: 2/2
Southampton: 3/2
Deer Park: 3/3
Astoria: 4/2
Greenvale: 3/2
Kings Highway: 3/1
Flatbush: 2/2
Bay Ridge: 2/2
86th St Brooklyn: 0/0
Ralph Ave: 3/2
Rockville Centre: 2/0
Wayne: 2/2
Paramus: 2/1
Hanover: 2/2
Roxbury: 2/0
East Brunswick: 2/2
Yonkers: 1/0
Watchung: 2/1
West New York, NJ: 1/0
E. Fordham: 1/1
Atlantic Ave: 0/2
Raritan: 1/2
Union Square: 0/0
Stony Brook: 1/2
New Hyde Park: 2/3
Bay Plaza: 3/3
Upper East Side: 0/0
Jersey City: 2/1
Woodbridge: 2/2
Woodside: 2/2
Union: 2/2
Bayshore: 3/3
Upper West Side: 1/2
Chelsea: 2/0
Richmond Ave: 1/2
Nanuet: 1/1
Eatontown: 0/1
Brick: 2/2
Mount Laurel: 2/2
Lawrenceville: 1/1
Norwalk: 3/0

This is a great game and I recommend picking it up anywhere, especially if you like Zelda-style games :bouncy: If you have any questions let me know!

-Allie

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='trunks982']i saw other games dropped to 19.99.

NBA2K10 (PSP)
Borderlands (360)
[/QUOTE]

Borderlands for $20 is a good price.

$19.99 is the MSRP for :psp: NBA2k10 however.

[quote name='youngavatar']are you serious about the borderlands because that game took forever for 40 price drop[/QUOTE]

yes. i saw it. its labeled just like the rest of the price dropped games.

[quote name='trunks982']i saw other games dropped to 19.99.

NBA2K10 (PSP)
Borderlands (360)

These already mentioned:
Dark Void
Bayonetta[/QUOTE]

Yep, I can confirm Borderlands is $19.96 (both 360 and PS3 versions, though I only took a pic of the PS3 one).

IMG00048.jpg

and here's a pic of Darksiders for the PS3:

IMG00049.jpg

Sweet deal, OP. Gonna check out some of the north Jersey stores for Borderlands and Darksiders tomorrow. Thanks a lot.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Hopefully Amazon will price match.

XD[/QUOTE]
I wish, but I don't see this happening.

[quote name='timobkg']Is that supposed to be Mount Laurel?[/QUOTE]

Oops, yup, sorry! I typed them all out manually so I messed up there. Nice catch ^^. I'll edit the post now.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I'm going to hold out for the PC version but thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

Same here, can't wait for this shit to hit Steam....its hitting Steam, right?

I'd be all over this if the closest PC Richard & Son wasn't an hour or more away, and I'm not sure if it's even still open, and I currently have no transportation. Awesome deals on this and Borderlands, though; just wish they were online, I'd buy them in a heartbeat (and I already own Borderlands, but I'd buy another at that price).

[quote name='geohouse']I'll wait till it hit $10 or less. $20 not worth it for mediocre title.[/QUOTE]

Good thing Darksiders isn't a mediocre title ;)

[quote name='geohouse']I'll wait till it hit $10 or less. $20 not worth it for mediocre title.[/QUOTE]

If a title is mediocre, why spend the time playing it at all? I would think the hours put into it are worth more than the $10 difference in price.

:D just came back from PC Richards and Sons in West New York again. Got it! funny thing is, the 19.99 was written on a piece of paper and stuck there on top of the 60, lol. 2 more left over there for ps3, sadly no bayonetta for ps3 but meh.

Got 2 of Darksiders PS3 at Norwalk, CT store at $19.96 each, also bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for $19.96. What a deal!!

Thanks

Scored Bayonetta (XB360) in one of their Brooklyn stores last week. Great deal. Darksiders I'm on the fence whether to get or not. Many reviews I've read has it being a good game, just not great like Bayonetta is.

[quote name='consoleman']Scored Bayonetta (XB360) in one of their Brooklyn stores last week. Great deal. Darksiders I'm on the fence whether to get or not. Many reviews I've read has it being a good game, just not great like Bayonetta is.[/QUOTE]

You have those two mixed up. Bayonetta is over-rated and is only a good game, while Darksiders is a great game.

Took an early lunch just to find that my PCR sold out of Darksiders for both systems. Sorry to the CAG that wanted it for the PS3 :cry:.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']You have those two mixed up. Bayonetta is over-rated and is only a good game, while Darksiders is a great game.[/QUOTE]

(I personally enjoyed Darksiders more than Bayonetta too...)

[quote name='newleacher22']Got 2 of Darksiders PS3 at Norwalk, CT store at $19.96 each, also bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for $19.96. What a deal!!

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sigma 2 was $20 as well? Color me jealous.

Need one of these in the DC Metro area... :(

[quote name='eth3real']Can you confirm Borderlands is $20 too? Just want to make sure before I stop by after work.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's $20 as well but in very limited stock, so call your local store before heading out.

[quote name='JNKryo']Took an early lunch just to find that my PCR sold out of Darksiders for both systems. Sorry to the CAG that wanted it for the PS3 :cry:.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for looking :)

Picked up:

Borderlands(360) - 2 left
Darksiders(PS3 & 360) - 0 left of each

Still there:
Bayonetta(PS3) - 1 copy
Dark Void(Both systems) - 3+
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite(didn't get it scanned but had price cut sticker so don't know if it mans anything) - 2 copies

Lawrenceville, NJ

The 360 games I picked up for CAGs so let me know if you're interested

Thanks OP!

Picked up Borderlands (PS3) and Darksiders (360) for $20 each at the east brunswick, nj store. There were still a few copies left for both consoles as of this morning.

Wow, I'd love to pick up Borderlands, Darksiders, Bayonetta, NG Sigma 2, and Dark Void at 20 bucks each. All PS3. Come on nationwide price drop!

Got Darksiders (360) at the Chelsea, NY store. there is still one 360 copy left. It wasn't tagged as $20 though; it had a tag in front and a sticker on it for $59.99 but rang up the correct price at the register with no problems.

Union Square location was out of Darksiders. None of the other games were marked down as far as I could see--so I didn't check for Borderlands or Bayonetta. I'm assuming if you ask them to ring it up it'll be $20. I might check the Chelsea location really quick tomorrow on my way back from the gym.

you guys all realize that if someone would post up a receipt of their purchase that we could ALL buy these games at our local best buys right? Could someone pleassseee post their receipt (cross out ur private info of course)

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I'm going to hold out for the PC version but thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up or else I would have jumped on this

[quote name='Darknuke']you guys all realize that if someone would post up a receipt of their purchase that we could ALL buy these games at our local best buys right? Could someone pleassseee post their receipt (cross out ur private info of course)[/QUOTE]

Maybe at your Best Buy, but most Best Buy locations won't honor competitors pricing when the competitor is nowhere within a few thousand miles of the store you're trying to get it matched.

Damn, I just got back from PCR, so far I'm 2/2 with Bayonetta & Darksider's. I didn't notice Borderlands, but I got everything possible for it on 360 so no biggie, if I find one kool if not I'll wait for the inevitable GOTY which will equate to the same deal imo....there's already 3 DLC's out for it @ $10 a pop & more to come...

bread's done
Back