Darkwing Duck coming to DVD in 2006!

[quote name='Demolition Man']They better have the episodes IN ORDER and include the pilot in the first volume. Or else feathers will fly. ;)[/QUOTE]
I agree, I'll buy Darkwing Duck if they don't pull the shit they did on the Ducktales and Rescue Rangers sets where they left off the pilot episodes, that was just fucking stupid, greedy bastards.

I have seen 3 shows on dvd from my childhood and I disliked them all. I wonder to myself why I ever liked them. I might rent this from netflix though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Whoa!! Thanks Jack. Time to dust off the credit card.[/QUOTE]

Man, i loved this show since i was a young one. I watched it all the time. It's been on my DVD wishlist since it was released, but it's still pricey at DDD. Also, the transfer looked pretty bad from the intro video i saw (Not that that matters, i'll still get it :) )

[quote name='Graystone']I have seen 3 shows on dvd from my childhood and I disliked them all. I wonder to myself why I ever liked them. I might rent this from netflix though.[/QUOTE]

That's true of just about any show from my childhood. I LOVED Transformers and Thundercats as a kid in the 80s but watching them recently was not so fun...

Fantastic. I hope that the DVDs have all the episodes uncut and include the "banned" episode (the one with big bad SATAN). Several episodes were cut or censored, removing jokes about things such as nuclear weapons, et cetera. If Disney has the guts to include that stuff on the DVDs, I'll die of happiness.

After Darkwing, they need to put TaleSpin on DVD. And if they're on a roll, why not Gummi Bears? Bonkers? DuckTales? I'd buy 'em.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Fantastic. I hope that the DVDs have all the episodes uncut and include the "banned" episode (the one with big bad SATAN). Several episodes were cut or censored, removing jokes about things such as nuclear weapons, et cetera. If Disney has the guts to include that stuff on the DVDs, I'll die of happiness.

After Darkwing, they need to put TaleSpin on DVD. And if they're on a roll, why not Gummi Bears? Bonkers? DuckTales? I'd buy 'em.[/QUOTE]
Ducktales is on dvd
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000AXWGRC/sr=1-1/qid=1138045651/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-8967122-6295230?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

I used to love that show. But the one duck show I really want on DVD is Duckman. That's a show with enough adult humor (ok, pretty much all the hunor) to still be awesome.

Unlike a couple others, I'm very surprised at how much I enjoy watching old cartoons and whatnot.

I don't know if it's the nostalgia factor or what, but I usually like what I say.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']Unlike a couple others, I'm very surprised at how much I enjoy watching old cartoons and whatnot.

I don't know if it's the nostalgia factor or what, but I usually like what I say.[/QUOTE]

I still love the old school toons. I am enjoying He-Man and Thundercats thoroughly. Now if they can only get She-Ra to sashay her ass onto DVD.... :)

bread's done
Back